Chapter 7

Give Me Your Love

"Why do you want me to go back to school and home?" she asked.

"Like I said before, I'm not the only one, your brothers and friends also want you to come back," he said.

"I was not talking about them, I was talking about you! If you convince me, then I will go back, if you can't, then keep playing the game," she said.

"I have said this before, you still have a bright future ahead of you, don't screw around like this."

"Like I said before, Wang Zi is my future, well was my future."

"Gui, you must move on. He's relying on you to move on. He only wants you to be happy."

"Tell me then, why did you agree with Calvin, to help me heal, when I don't want to heal?"

"That's because...because..."

"Because of what?"

"I don't know why either. I'm still trying to figure things out, but trust me, I am always here. I will help you heal, if you believe me."

Gui got up and walked out of his house. Aaron watched as Gui slammed the door shut behind her. She called for a cab and left. Aaron sighed and ran after her, but he was too late. She was gone already. He went back inside and found a notebook on his floor. He walked over to the notebook and picked it up. In silver writing, it has a '鬼' symbol with a ghost drawing on the front cover. He took the notebook with him and went to his room.

He placed the notebook on his desk and went to his bed. He was about to turned off the lights, when his curiosity got the best of him. He got out of bed and walked over to his desk, he picked up the notebook and took it to his bed. He opened the notebook and read the first entry.

'Mood: sad
Date: don't want to talk about it
Subject: funeral

鬼, today I went to Ma and Ba's funeral. It was so sad. I couldn't stop crying. Calvin Ge said that they were in heaven know, but I feel that they didn't want me anymore. I feel that they are mad at me and they want to leave me. Why am I call Gui? 鬼, do you know that I hate you right now? You caused Ma and Ba to leave me. Xia Yu Ge said that it wasn't my fault, but it is. I've been a bad daughter for Ma and Ba. I don't want to learn how to fight and I hate being in the Black Society. I told Ma that I hate her too. I'm a bad girl. 鬼, we are so mean to Ma and Ba. I wish I can go back and be nicer to them. I will stop playing pranks on them and hug them more often. I always threw a tantrum. I miss Ma and Ba.'

A tear rolled down Aaron's cheeks. He wiped it off and turned to a page, with a tag. He read it to himself.

'Today I went to Kenting and visited Xiao Mei. She had seemed to be doing better now. I'm so happy for her. She was able to find Wei Lian. I think that Tian Jun is looking after her. I wonder if Wang Zi is looking after me too? Is Xiao Mei right? Is Aaron the one, Wang zi chose to watch over me? Why do I feel like he's always the one trying to comfort me when my brothers give up? 鬼, did you know that me playing truant was a way to tell my brothers that I need them? They just don't understand and I can't tell them. I want them to comfort me, but when Aaron told me that Calvin had asked him to help me, I...I just got mad and I was disappointed with them. When Ma and Ba died, they didn't even comfort me. Wang Zi was the one who helped me overcome everything. But...now he's gone. I feel that a big chunk of my heart has been taken away. 鬼, tell me what to do. I need someone to tell me that I will be fine. That's all I need. Calvin and Xia Yu Ge, I just want you two to tell me that 'I'm going to be fine and everything is going to be okay." They are so clueless. Well, I am planning on going over to Aaron's and ask him why he want me back. I'm going to follow Xiao Mei's advice.'

Aaron closed the book and grabbed his cell phone off from his nightstand. He was going to call Calvin and let him know that Gui was in Kenting and that she was back. On the fifth ring, Calvin picked up.

"Hello?" Calvin said through the other line.

"Calvin, I have something to tell you. Gui was just over at my place, but she left. I don't know where she's at, but I'm going to search for her right now. Anyways, she was at a girl name Xiao Mei's house in Kenting. Well, I gotta run, talk to you when I find Gui," he said. Before Calvin even get a chance to say something, he hung up the phone. He got out of bed and went to his closet. He changed into regular clothes, grabbed his jacked and ran out the door.

Gui didn't know where to go, so she walked to a nearby park. She was going to spend her night at the playground. She sat on the swing and looked up at the sky. She sighed.

'Wang Zi, I missed you so much,' she said to the brightest star in the sky. Tears starts to fall. She didn't even bother to wiped them off. Memories of Wang Zi flashed before her. She had missed him so much and everyday without him was torture for her. She knew that she must move on but how can she?

Aaron was searching everywhere for her, until he saw her at a playground. He walked up to her and sat in the next swing. Gui didn't look at him, she just continued staring a the sky. Aaron turned and stared at her. He felt her pain. Seeing her cry, was like knives stabbing in his heart. He wanted to comfort her, but he wasn't sure if she wanted him to.

After a few minutes, Aaron got up and knelt down in front of her. He wiped her tears and made her faced him. She was staring straight into his eyes.

"Gui, you will be fine. Everything will be alright," he recited what she wanted to hear. Gui was shock by this. She wasn't expecting anyone to say this to her. She had longed for these words.

'Is he really the one Wang Zi wants to watch over me?' she thought to herself.

"Thank you for saying that," she said, looking at him.

"You're welcome. Gui, will you please go back to school and home now? I know that you've been through a lot, but I just want you to know that without you, school is boring," he said.

"Aaron, I don't even know that you attend the same school as me until now and I don't even have any classes with you," she said laughing, a hearty laugh.

"I know, but I'm not the only one who wants you back. If you want, I will be the one helping you and replacing Wang Zi," he said. Gui was shock by this. Aaron didn't even know what he said, until he said it. He was shock by what he said too.

"Really?" she asked him.

"Of course. I want to be the best boyfriend you will ever have. So, will you take my hands and let me refill the missing chunk in your heart?" he asked her. He extended his arm to her, as he stood up. He knew that this was not what he had intended to do or say, but he was attracted to Gui and he had realized his feelings for her when he read her notebook. He had realized that because of Gui, he wanted to break off with Hebe. Because of Gui, he didn't want to wait anymore for Hebe to come around.

Gui stared at his extended hand. She wasn't sure if she wanted him to be the one to replace Wang Zi. She wasn't sure if she can ever replace the Wang Zi in her heart.

'Wang Zi, if he's the one you want to watch over me for the rest of my life, please give me a sign,' she thought to herself. As she said those words, she saw the brightest star in the sky, twinkled brightly. She smiled and took Aaron's hand. He smiled and started running. Gui was following him with a big smile.

'Thank you Wang Zi,' she said, staring at the sky while running.

On their way to Aaron's house, Gui fell asleep. Aaron was carrying her on his back. He was smiling all the way home. He opened the door to his house and walked upstairs. He put her in Hebe's empty room. He kissed her forehead before leaving her alone. He went to his room and called Calvin to let him know that he had found Gui. After hanging up the phone, he too, went to sleep.

The next morning, Aaron woke up, got ready for school and walked over to Hebe's empty room. He opened the door, to find the room empty. He walked inside and looked for Gui. He checked the bathroom first but she wasn't in there. He ran downstairs to see if she was in the kitchen, but she wasn't. He was walking past the table, when he saw a note. He read it.

'Aaron,

Thank you so much for helping me. I really appreciate your help. Anyways, see you at school. I'm going home now. It's about time I go back.

-Gui-'

A smile crept around his face. He was glad to hear that Gui had finally went home. Gui took a cab to West Side. She paid and thanked the driver, as the car approached her house. She got out and walked to the front door. She rang the doorbell and one of her maids opened the door. She screamed in happiness, causing Calvin and Xia Yu along with their body guards to run out of the dinning room.

"What's wrong, Xiao Rong?" asked Calvin.

"Young Master Calvin, the mistress is back!" she shouted in glee. She stepped aside and revealed Gui. Calvin smiled and ran up to her. He pulled her into a hug. Xia Yu also smiled, but he didn't run up to her.

"Calvin Ge, you...are...suffocating...me," she said. Calvin let go of her and smiled brightly.

"Ah Gui, we were worried about you. Welcome back," he said.

"Did you already have breakfast?" asked Xia Yu.

"No," she said. She followed them to the dinning room and ate her breakfast. When they were all done eating, Gui went up to her room and got dressed for school. She ran downstairs and met up with her brothers outside. She got in Calvin's car, and he drove off.

When they arrived at school, she walked out of his car and everyone was waiting for her. Apparently, they had all heard the news. Her friends, Ya Tou and Xiao Nan were in the front along with Aaron, Chun, Xiao Ba and Mao Di. Gui smiled and walked up to them. Aaron held out his arm, and she linked her arm into his. Every girl was screaming in envy. Ya Tou laughed and Xiao Ba held her hands. Mao Di walked over to Xiao Nan and held hers. They walked into school, with smiles on their faces.

Gui walked into her first class and everyone cheered for her. She smiled. She never felt this welcome before. All day, everyone was welcoming her back. She smiled and thanked all of them. She was happy to be back and thanks to Aaron, she was beginning to overcome the pain in her heart.