Chapter 11

Give Me Your Love

For the next three months, it was different. Calvin and Mao Di noticed that there was a change in Aaron and Gui. Aaron was spending more time with Hebe, while Gui concentrated in school. Mao Di met up with Calvin for lunch to discuss the situation that they had in hand.

"So, what do you think? Did they break up or something?" asked Mao Di.

"I'm not too sure. I mean, Aaron's been around Hebe a lot lately, and Gui locked herself up in her room, studying hard for exams and everything."

"I think that we should get a spy or something. You know, to follow them."

"I thought about that too, but then again, Gui would get really mad at us for not trusting her. I mean, she trusts Aaron."

"I guess you're right. We'll just have to wait and see." They both finished their lunch and went back to work. Mao Di was doubtful about Aaron and Gui, but he wanted to believe in Gui. He sighed and entered his office.

Gui was walking to Aaron's company to pay him a visit. It had been awhile since they last talk. She didn't know what happened between them, but Aaron hadn't been calling her and he hasn't been picking up her calls. She was about to walk into the big company, when she saw Aaron with Hebe coming out. She hid herself, so that they couldn't see her. She saw them standing outside, waiting for their ride.

"Ah Bu, where are we going?" she asked him.

"To dinner, Hebe," he answered her. Gui watched as she gave him a kiss on the cheek. Her heart starts to beat really fast. She tried so hard not to cry. She didn't want to cry. She kept her gaze at them.

"Ah Bu, I love you," Gui heard Hebe said.

"Hebe, we already went over this," said Aaron. An angry Hebe turned and saw Gui hiding. A smile crept across her face. She turned back and kissed Aaron. He was shock by this, but he didn't pull back either. Gui watched as they make out. She got out of her hiding place and ran away.

Ao Quan was visiting a friend that works at Yan Incorporated. He was walking out, when he saw the scene in front of him, but more importantly, he saw Gui. He ran out of the company and saw her come to a stop. She was squatting down, crying.

"Gui! GUI!" he shouted, causing Aaron to break the kiss. He turned around and saw Gui sitting down. He was shock to see her. He hadn't seen her for a long time. He watched as Ao Quan helped Gui up. She gave him a weak smile and left.

Aaron watched as Gui walked away from Ao Quan. When he pulled himself together, he ran after Gui, but Ao Quan pulled him back. Aaron turned and was facing Ao Quan.

"We need to talk," he said and dragged Aaron with him. They went past Hebe and she stopped Ao Quan.

"Owodog, you better let Ah Bu go, right now!" Hebe shouted, but Ao Quan just glared at her. "Didn't you hear me?!" Ao Quan turned and faced Hebe.

"I need to talk to him and you're not wanted," he said and left. Hebe was just standing there, watching Ao Quan dragged Aaron inside the company.

Once inside, Ao Quan punched Aaron. "Why are you doing this to her?!" He shouted at Aaron, each time punching him. Aaron didn't fight back. He deserve the beating. Ao Quan was losing his control. He didn't stop beating Aaron, until Yuan Ruang came down and saw the scene. He ran over to them and pulled Ao Quan away from Aaron.

"What's going on?!" he shouted at them. Ao Quan didn't even bother to answer, he just left. Yuan Ruang watched as Ao Quan walked away from them, before facing Aaron. "I'm sorry GM."

"It's okay, I deserve this beating," with that, he also walked away. Ao Quan went to look for Gui. He knew that she loved Aaron, that was why she turned him down, but it hurt him seeing her get hurt by the man she loves. He finally found her at a nearby park. She was sitting on a swing, looking up to the sky. He walked over and sat next to her.

He handed her a handkerchief. She turned and faced him. He noticed that she was crying. He wiped her tears away and pulled her into a hug. Aaron was watching this from afar. It hurt him to see Gui cry, but he didn't know why he was doing this to her. Maybe because he was jealous of her relationship with Ao Quan. Maybe he was scared that he would lose to Ao Quan. Maybe this is what fate wanted from them. He turned and walked away.

Ao Quan brought Gui home. Calvin was outside waiting for her. He saw a car pulled up and Gui walked out of the car. He noticed that it wasn't Aaron, who had brought her home, but another man. He watched as she waved goodbye to the man, before walking up the steps. Gui was feeling a lot better after her talk with Ao Quan and Xiao Gui. When she got to the door, she saw Calvin staring at her. She smiled at him and walked in, until he called her. She turned around and faced him.

"Mei, what's going on between you and Aaron?" he asked.

"Why don't you go and ask Hebe?" she answered him and ran upstairs to her room. Calvin heard the door slammed and two seconds later, Xia Yu came out of his room.

"What's wrong with mei?" he asked.

"Aaron," said Calvin, closing the door behind him. He didn't know what was wrong, but he can guess that Hebe was the cause of it. He sighed and went to his room. He was tired and he didn't want to think about anything. He changed into his PJ's and laid on his bed.

Gui got changed into her PJ's and walked over to her balcony. She looked up to the sky and sighed. Tears rolling down her cheeks. She had missed her parents and Wang Zi so much.

'Wang Zi, is Aaron really the one? If he is, then why is he always hurting me? I really missed you. Wang zi, I miss you so much. It hurt to see him with Hebe. Wang Zi, please watch over me,' she whispered to herself. Little did she know, Aaron was below her, watching her. He wanted to apologized but he knew that it would not change the fact that he had hurt her. He watched her. After awhile, he went back home.

'I'm sorry Gui,' he said to himself.