Chapter 5

Give Me Your Love

"Let me go!" she shouted, but he didn't let her go. When they got to his car, he helped her in and buckled her seat belt. He shut the passenger and jogged to the drivers side. He buckled his own seat belt and drove off. Gui glared at him. She didn't even talk to him, until they arrived at a harbor.

He got out and jogged to her side. She folded her arms. She didn't want to deal with him. He unbuckled her seat belt and dragged her out of the car, since she wouldn't budge. He had to carry her to the port. He put her down and sat down. She just stared at him.

"You know, Gui, I'm impressed with you," he said. She just kept her eyes in the horizon. "You are able to hide from your best body guard and your brothers, but there is no way you are going to be able to hide from me. Your brother had asked me to heal your heart and I'm going to try," he said, looking at the horizon.

"You know what? You have no control over my life. I get to decide what I want to do," she said to him.

"Gui, I know how you feel. I've taken that road before, but I never once blamed anyone for it. You need to learn how to cope with it. Don't blame yourself or others. From what I heard, your parents died. Wang Zi's death was harsh on you, but if you continue hiding from all of us, who's going to help you?" he asked her. She looked down and stared at him.

"I don't need anyone's help. I can do this myself," she said, and stormed off.

He got up and faced her back. "Wu Ying Jie, I believe that you can't do this yourself, because if you can, then I, Yan Ya Lun, will be the biggest jerk in the world!" he shouted after her. Gui stopped and faced him.

"What do you want from me?!" she shouted back to him.

"I want you to be happy and I can help you. I know that you love Wang Zi, but please give us a chance to help you! You are not alone!" he shouted.

"I don't need you or my brothers, so back off!" she shouted, before turning around and running off. He sighed.

'At least I try,' he mumbled to himself. He watched as she disappeared out of sight. He walked to his car and drove home. He didn't want to go home, but he had too. When he got home, his lights were on. 'I was certain that I locked the doors this morning before school,' he thought to himself.

He slowly crept to the door and slowly opening it with his keys. He cracked the door opened and slowly tip toed into his house. He felt ridiculous, but he wanted to be safe. He tip toed to his kitchen, but no one was in there. He tip toed upstairs. When he walked past Hebe's room, he noticed that there was a crack. He peeked inside and saw two figures in her room. He slowly walked to his room and grabbed a fake gun. If they were robbers, he wanted to make sure they are scare of him. He tip toed back to her door and opened it, with his arm extended to the two figures.

"Freeze!" he shouted. The figures dropped their things and put her arms up. Aaron peeked over his extended arm and saw Hebe and her sister Helen. He sighed and put his arms down. When they saw that it was only Aaron, they sighed and picked up their things.

"What are you doing, Aaron?" asked Hebe. He was shock to hear his name being called by Hebe. It had been too long since she had called him. Then he remembered that she wasn't supposed to be back.

"Hebe, what are you doing back?" he asked her. "I thought that you will be back during the summer."

"I know. I just came back to get my things. Aaron, I know that I've been leaving you alone, but I promised you, I will be back by August. Sorry about your birthday and I won't be here for Christmas. Have fun with your friends," she said with a smile. Helen watched as Aaron stare at her sister.

"So, you will be back in the summer?" he asked.

"Yea, I just needed to get some things. That's all," she said. She went back to packing her things. Aaron was getting angry. He was tired of waiting. He was tired of being put last on her list. He was tired of putting up with her. He knew that it will hurt, but he needed to end his relationship.

"I think we should break up," he said. Hebe stared at him. Helen was shock.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"Hebe, look, I'm tired of always waiting for my girlfriend to come around. You always forget about me," he said.

"Is this about your birthday?" she asked. "If it is, I'm sorry."

"Hebe, this is not about my birthday. This is about me! I'm tired of always waiting for you! You always make me wait, but you never show up and every time I call you, you will always be out of town. Hebe, you always put dancing before me. I can't take it anymore. All these years, I've put up with it, but now, I'm not anymore. I'm breaking up with you," he said and stormed out of her room. Tears fell down her cheeks.

Helen didn't know what to say, but she knew that Aaron was right. Ever since Hebe became a dancer, she never saw her with Aaron. She had missed Aaron's visits, but she knew that he will never visit because Hebe wasn't there. She knew that they were living together, but he would always visit her family. Helen fight bad for Aaron, but she knew that this would break Hebe's heart.

After a few minutes of crying, Hebe had pulled herself together. She continued packing her things and walked downstairs with her luggage. Aaron was sitting on the couch. She walked to the door, but he didn't tell her to stop.

'Please tell me not to go,' she said, but he didn't. He didn't even look at her. She walked out the door with her head hung low. Tears rolled down her cheeks, but she didn't care. She knew that she had hurt him all these years with her career. She turned back to look at the house once more. 'I'm sorry.'

She got into the cab and they drove off Aaron's driveway. He didn't even run after her. He wasn't crying. He was somewhat relieved that he had broken up with her. He was tired, tired of waiting for her. He sighed and walked upstairs to his room.

Gui sneaked into Wang Zi's house, without Danson's notice. She knew that if Danson knew she was staying at Wang Zi's vacant house, he would report her to her brothers. She didn't want to go home yet. She climbed the windows and entered Wang Zi's room. Thanks to her brothers trainings, she was able to be climb the wall. Once inside Wang Zi's room, she laid on his bed. She sighed.

'Wang Zi, Ma, Ba, am I doing the right thing?' she asked, staring at the ceiling.

She laid there for a few minutes, before getting up and heading to the bathroom. She took a quick shower and got dressed for bed. She had sneaked into her house to grab someone of her clothes, but she also bought new clothes. After she was done changing, she jumped onto Wang Zi's bed and fell asleep.