Chapter 4

Give Me Your Love

Aaron watched from afar. He wanted to be there for her, but he knew that he was in no position to comfort her. He just walked to the gate, where he friends were waiting for him. They greeted him when he reached the gate. They had planned on takin Gui to the amusement park, so that she can forget about Wang Zi, but it was harder than they thought.

"What are you three up to?" asked Aaron, he didn't want to wait, but they were making him wait.

"We are just waiting for the Wu siblings. We had planned to help Calvin and Xia Yu to comfort Gui," said Chun.

"I see," said Aaron, leaning against the gate. He didn't talk with the other three. His mind was else where. To be exact his mind was to Gui. He didn't know why, but ever since he held her the day before, his mind was occupied by her. He didn't know what that means, but he wanted to get to know her more, before he makes a judgment.

Calvin knelt down and held Gui closed to him. He wanted to make her happy, but it was going to be a hard task for her. He let her buried her face in his chest. He wanted to be a good brother for her at this time. Xia Yu also knelt down and hugged them both. Tears falling down his cheeks. He knew that he wasn't a great older brother for Gui, but this time, he wanted to be the best brother for Gui. He wanted to make her happy as much as he can. After a few minutes of silence, Calvin pulled away from Gui and Xia Yu. Gui looked up and faced her brother.

"Mei, let's go," he said, standing up and extending his arm down for her.

"Where are we going?" she asked him, grabbing his extended arm. He didn't say anything, he only smiled at her. Xia Yu stood up and took out a blindfold. He handed it to Calvin and he walked behind Gui.

"Mei, put his on," he said, putting the blindfold on Gui. "Trust me okay?" Gui nodded and they led her to the front gate, where their other friends were waiting for them. Calvin signaled for them to be quiet, while they walked to the car. Gui didn't know where her brothers were taking her, but she knew that they just wanted her to be happy. When the car came to a stop, Calvin helped her out of the car. He didn't take off her blindfold either. He led her inside the amusement park. Once inside, he took off her blindfold. Gui stared at the park in amazement. She couldn't believe it. Her brother had actually brought her to her favorite place.

She turned around and hugged both of her brothers. They hugged her back. Calvin smiled brightly, he haven't seen Gui smile like that since she witnessed Wang Zi's death.

"Gui, you shouldn't only thank us, you should thank them too," he said, pointing to their friends. Gui bowed her head and said their thanks to them.

"Ha ha, it was no big deal. We were there with you and witnessed his death too. We just wanted to make you happy. He was a star basketball player with big dreams," said Xiao Ba. Gui's smile turned into a frown at the mention of Wang Zi and his dreams.

"Stupid Xiao Ba," said Chun, "Gui, don't be sad. We just wanted to make you happy. So let's go!" He smacked Xiao Ba's head before handing his ticket to the ticket man. Xia Yu and Calvin just laughed and followed Chun, along with Gui. Aaron just stare at Xiao Ba and went in.

"Xiao Ba, I can't believe you actually said that. She was happy and smiling, and you turned her smile upside down. Don't you know how to say something nice," he said, smacking Xiao Ba. Xiao Ba rubbed his head and followed Mao Di to the ticket stand.

'I didn't do anything wrong,' he mumbled to himself.

Gui was having such a lovely time at the amusement park. She had forgotten about Wang Zi's death. Everyone was glad that she was smiling and having fun. Chun couldn't help it but smile when he sees Gui smile. Something about her smile just make them want to smile. Aaron was also having fun. He had never had this much fun with Hebe before. The more he thought about it, to more he come to realize that he was never this happy before. He was staring at Gui.

'How can this girl, make me so happy? I've never been this happy before,' he said. He couldn't take his gaze off from Gui. Something about her feature had attracted him. Calvin noticed that Aaron kept his gaze on Gui. He smiled to himself.

'Maybe Aaron is the one to heal her broken heart?' he thought to himself. He really wanted it to be Aaron, but he wasn't sure. Aaron was still dating Hebe. Calvin sighed at the thought of Aaron cheating on Hebe. He walked up to Aaron and tapped his shoulders. Aaron turned around and saw Calvin. He led Aaron to a spot where they could talk.

"Aaron, I have a request for you," he said.

"What?" asked Aaron.

"I know that we are friends, but can you help me heal Gui's broken heart? I know that Wang Zi is also a friend of yours, but can you do this for me, if not me, for Wang Zi?" he asked. Aaron was hesitant.

"I'm not sure if I can heal her heart, but I will try. At least until Hebe comes back," he said. Calvin smiled.

"Okay, as long as you're willing to try. I mean, she's been through a lot already, and Wang Zi's death is just bringing her down," he said. "Thanks for helping." They both ran back to the group, before anyone noticed their missing presence.

For the next couple of weeks, Gui had been playing truant. Calvin and Xia Yu had been trying to track her down. They had their body guards helped them searched for her, while they were in school. Everyone in the Black Society and West Side was searching for Gui. She had not been coming home or going to school. Calvin was beginning to worry about her. He knew that she had a friend named Ya Tou, so he decided to approach her at school.

"Ya Tou, have you seen Gui lately?" he asked.

"Gui? She hasn't been coming to school, and I have not seen her lately. The only time I see her is during exams, but after that, she just disappeared. Isn't it weird though. I mean, she never comes to school, but she manages to excel in her exams," she said.

"Really?" asked Calvin.

"Yea, I'm pretty sure she has someone else giving her information. I haven't talked to her for months now. I tried calling her, but she ignores my phone call," she said. Ya Tou was also worried about Gui. She hadn't talk to Gui for such a long time and she never picks up any of her calls. Calvin thanked Ya Tou for her information and walked over to the guys.

"Any luck?" asked Chun.

"No, Ya Tou said that she hadn't talked to Gui in a while," he said. They all sighed. Aaron was beginning to worry about her. He wanted her to be safe. He prayed that she was safe wherever she was.

One of their body guards, saw Gui with a girl at a coffee shop. It was during lunch break. He called Calvin to let him know that Gui was having coffee with a girl. He couldn't recognized the girl, but he knew that it was Gui for sure. Calvin told him to take a picture and follow them. He was able to keep an eye on Gui, without her noticing, until Gui saw one of their guys.

She got up and started running. The girl that was with her, followed her. They were running around the place.

"Dang it, Mark, why did you have to blow the cover!" shouted Matthew, who was the boss of the group.

They chased Gui, while Matthew called Calvin to let him know that Gui was on the run for it. Calvin had text the guys and asked for leave. They all met outside of the gates.

"Matthew had found Gui, but their cover was blown, so she is on the run right now. She's with a girl from this school. They couldn't identify the girl, so we will have to meet them at the local shops and searched for her," said Calvin. They all nodded and got into their cars and drove off. They met Matthew at the local shops and searched for Gui. It was sundown, but she was no where to be found.

"We had lost her," said Xia Yu.

"Matthew, how did the cover get blown?" asked Chun.

"Mark accidentally dropped his cup and she saw us. We have identify the girl though. Her name Cheng Xiao Nan. She is one of Gui's friends. I don't know why she didn't go to school, but she was handing Gui some papers," said Matthew.

"Thank you, you guys are free to go," said Calvin. They searched the area once more, before leaving. Gui sighed when she saw her brothers and their friends leave. It was a close one, but Xiao Nan was discovered. She text Xiao Nan saying that she was sorry. She prayed that Xiao Nan wouldn't get in trouble at school.

She was walking down the busy street, when someone grabbed her arm. She turned around and was shock to see him. He smiled at her. She tried to yank herself free from him, but he held onto her tighter.

"You are coming with me," he said, taking Gui with him.