Chapter 2

Give Me Your Love

When Aaron got home he went to his room. Sometimes, he wondered why he give bought a big house, when he's the only one living in there. He walked past Hebe's room and looked inside. It was empty, like always. There was only a bed for when she's home, but other than that, there's nothing else. He closed the door and went to his room. He sighed and laid down on his bed.

Once Gui got inside the house, she went straight to her room. She wanted to get the images of the accident out of her mind. She slammed the door shut behind her and jumped on her bed. Her brothers shrugged and walked upstairs. They were debating if they should pay Gui a visit or not. After much discussion, they decided to leave her alone for the night.

The next morning Gui got up extra early for school. Even though they live in West Side, they had enrolled in Taipei University, due to their late father's wishes. She got dressed in her uniform and went downstairs for breakfast. She was able to sneak into the kitchen and helped their cook make breakfast. When they were done cooking, she sneaked back out and pretended like nothing happened. Her brothers came down for breakfast, once they were ready for school. Gui smiled at them.

After breakfast they left for school. But before leaving, Gui has a tradition. She would walk over to her parents' sanctuary and say good morning to them. They had passed away when she was just starting her first year in high school. She kissed her parents good bye and ran out the door. Her eldest brother, Calvin was inside the car waiting for her, while her other brother, Xia Yu waited outside the car. She got in and they drove off to school.

Aaron got up and got dressed for school. He didn't want to remember what happened last night. He sighed and ate breakfast alone. His housekeeper knew that he was lonely, even though he had a girlfriend. She watched him in sadness. When he was done, he drove off to school. He wished he was a lot happier. Only if Hebe wasn't a dancer. When he got to school, he walked to his locker and took out his books.

He went to class like always. On his way to class, he saw a couple holding hands. He was filled with envy. He remembered those times when he was holding Hebe's hand and they would be happy together, but now, he was alone, while she was having fun. Seeing them together made him sad. He hung his head down and walked silently to class.

Gui walked into her first class, to see Wang Zi waiting for her with flowers. She smiled and walked towards her desk, which was next to his. He handed her the flowers and kissed him on the cheeks. Everyone in the room 'awwed' their kiss.

Aaron walked into his first class and sat down. His friends saw his ghastly figure and walked up to him. He was usually a happy person, but since Hebe became a dancer, his smile was turned upside down.

"Aaron, is it Hebe again?" asked Xiao Ba.

"What do you think? Sometimes, I wonder if you have a brain in your thick head," said Mao Di, slapping Xiao Ba's head.

"It's always Hebe. What did she forget now?" asked Chun, sitting next to him.

"She forgot my birthday yesterday, just like you three," he said, glaring at them. Chun smacked his forehead.

"Hey, bro, sorry. It totally slipped my mind. My cousin was getting married yesterday, and I totally forgot. But the sad thing is, her groom died in an accident, leaving four of the groomsmen in the hosptial," he said.

"Wait, did you say that your cousin's groom died in an accident yesterday?" he asked.

"Yea," he said. "It was so sad. We all waited for the groom and groomsmen, but they didn't show up. My cousin thought that he was leaving her in the alter, but he was actually in an accident. The police said that four of them got lucky. If someone didn't pulled them out of the limo they would have died at the scene, just like my cousin's brother. He died at the scene, while her groom died when they got the hospital. I really want to thank the person who pulled them out even though he couldn't safe two of them."

"Was the accident taken place by Taipei Park?" he asked.

"Yea, how did you know?" he asked.

"I was there. I was waiting for Hebe, but she was in Hong Kong. I was about to go home, but I saw a crowd of people at the street, so I jogged to take a look. I saw a tipped over limo and five to six people in the car. I pulled them out, but by the time I noticed the accident, one of them was already dead," he said.

"So, you're the one who pulled them out?!" Chun shouted.

"Yea," he said. Chun hugged him. He was forever grateful to Aaron for saving those groomsmen's life. "Hey, back off." Chun let Aaron go. He smiled at Aaron. He knew that Chun was grateful for saving their lives, even though two had died. He gave Chun a weak smile.

After school, Wang Zi and Gui walked to a nearby shop for a little chat. They were hand in hand. Gui was happy to be with Wang Zi. He was the only one who was there for her when her parents passed away. He understood her and was wiling to help her through her hard times. They were happily chatting, when they heard a crash outside of the coffee shop. Wang Zi and Gui ran out of the shop, to witness another car accident. Wang Zi ran to help the person in the car, but the car exploded, causing Wang Zi and the passenger to die. Gui screamed out his name when she saw the explosion. She ran to the steaming car, but was pulled back by someone. She turned around and saw Aaron holding her back. Chun, Xiao Ba and Mao Di were behind him.

"Let me go!" she shouted.

"Look, it's too dangerous for you to go near the car. If you get any closer you will burn yourself!" He shouted back at her.

"My boyfriend is over there! Let me go!" she shouted. Aaron didn't let go of her arm. She yanked herself loose and ran to the car. Aaron ran after her, followed by Chun. Gui was right at the car, and had burned her left arm. Aaron pulled her into a hug and protected her from getting any more burns on her. Chun caught up to them and told Aaron to take Gui away. Aaron did what he was told. Chun fished out his cell phone and called the police.

Thirty minutes later, the police and fire department arrived. They put off the fire of the car and found two bodies. They weren't able to identified the bodies, so they took the bodies to the morgue for autopsy. Gui watched as Wang Zi's body was being taken away. She wanted to run to them and tell them to not take him away, but she was held back by Aaron, Xiao Ba, Chun and Mao Di. She didn't know who they are, but she had seen three of them at school.

When the scene was cleared, Gui ran into the shop and fished out her cell phone. She called her brothers and they rushed over to her. She was sitting on the sidewalk holding Wang Zi's phone. Tears rolling down her cheeks. The four boys stayed, just in case she did something unreasonable. They stared at her from the side.

"Is she going to be alright?" they asked each other, but the question just linger in the air. A few minutes later, two young men were running towards them. When they got closer, they recognized the men. It was Calvin and Xia Ya. Chun waved to them.

"What are you four doing here?" asked Calvin.

"We were just walking by and witnessed the accident. That girl over there," he said, pointing to Gui, "wanted to run to the scene, but we stopped her. She got burned when she forced herself out of Aaron's grasp and ran towards the burning car. Luckily, Aaron was fast enough to pull her away from getting more burns." Calvin turned and faced a crying Gui.

"Ah Gui, are you alright?" he said, walking towards her. She looked up and saw Calvin. She got up and ran towards him, hiding her face in his chest. He hugged her tightly as she cried, soaking his brand new shirt. The other four watched in shock. They turned and faced Xia Yu.

"She's our little sister. Remember, we told you about her. She is a sophomore whose dating Wang Zi?" he said.

"Wang Zi? Qiu Sheng Yi? The star basketball player?" asked Chun.

"Yea," said Xia Yu.

"He...he's dead..." said Chun in a whisper. When Xia Yu heard this, he ran towards Calvin. He pulled Gui away from Calvin's embrace and forced her to look at him. When she turned her face, he used his hand and forced her to look into his eyes.

"Gui, is Chun right? Wang Zi is dead?" he asked.

"Ye...yes..." whispered Gui.

"How?!" shouted Xia Yu.

"We...were...inside the coffee shop...when we heard a...crash...we ran out and saw the car flipped over...he ran over to the car to help the passenger, when the car...exploded..." she said.

"What?!" shouted Xia Yu.

"So, what happened to his body?" asked Calvin. Gui didn't want to answer them. More tears rolled down her cheeks. Calvin took Gui's arm and pulled her into a hug, letting her cry. Xia Yu just stood there in shock. Their star player is dead. The other four just watched the scene in front of them. Chun wanted to say something, but he knew that it wasn't going to help the situation. So he just kept quiet.

Calvin helped Gui into the coffee shop and grabbed their things. He had asked Xia Yu to go back to school, to drive the car around. When Xia Yu arrived, he helped Gui into the car. He asked the other four if they wanted a ride home, but they just shook her heads no. He waved to them as they drove off.

Gui had dozed off by the time they got home. Calvin carried her into her room. He pulled the blanket over her shivering body and watched her sleep. He sighed and walk out of her room. When he got outside, a tear rolled down his cheeks. This was the second time his cute little sister has to go through a terrible accident. He had many respect for Wang Zi because he brought Gui out of her depress state when their parents died.

He went to his room and laid on his bed, thinking about Gui. He knew that from then on, it will only get harder for her and for him. He didn't know how to comfort her when their parents died, how was he able to comfort her now that Wang Zi's dead? He scratched his head and went to bed, but he couldn't sleep. His mind kept wondering back to his sister.