Chapter 1

Give Me Your Love

A young girl along with her two brothers and boyfriend were walking town Taipei's busy street. They were in a rush to the concert hall, where a wedding was taking place. The young girl was to play a song that she dedicated to her best friend. Her two brothers were dragged along, since their parents didn't want her to go alone, as for her boyfriend, he wanted to support her.

In the ohter side of the street, at a nearby park, a young man is waiting for his beloved girlfriend. She was always late and made him wait. He was tired of waiting, but he wanted to be the 'good boyfriend' so he would always wait for her. Sometimes she would never show up.

The four of them walked into the concert hall, to see a crying bride. The young girl ran over to her friend and pulled her into a hug. She didn't know what had happened, but she knew that something must of came up.

"Xiao Mei, what's wrong?" she asked her friend.

"Ah Gui, he...he didn't show up," she sobbed.

"What do you mean?" she asked her crying friend.

"I don't know what happened, but he didn't show up. To be exact none of the groomsmen and groom showed up. Gui, I'm scared that something might happened to them," she sobbed. Gui hugged her tighter. She turned and stared at the three men, who were confused and looking around at the mess.

Gui took her friend to the bridal room and helped her reapply her make up, while the guys stayed back and helped with the chaos that the bride had made.

The young man waited for his girlfriend. He sighed and got up. He walked out of the park and to his car. He didn't know what had happened, but there was a crowd of people at one of the street lights. He left his car and jogged over to the crowd. He pushed himself in and saw a limo that had flipped over to the side, with a truck on top of it. He looked closer and noticed that there were five to six people in the limo, all dressed for something. No one helped. He fished out his cell phone and called the police.

He took off his sweater and ran to the tipped limo. He noticed that one of the doors was crashed opened. He peeked his head in and saw the people in the limo. Five of them were still breathing, but one was not. He pulled them out and noticed that they were bleeding.

Thirty minutes later the police came. They rushed the people that Aaron had pulled out from the limo to the hospital. The head chief thanked Aaron for helping. He nodded and walked to his car. He noticed that they were dressed for a wedding.

'His bride will be waiting for him, but he won't be there,' he thought to himself. He turned around and stared at the scene before walking back to his car.

Xiao Mei was in her bridal room with Gui and waited for any news of her groom. She waited anxiously. Twenty minutes later, she received a phone call. She just stared at the phone. Gui watched her, but when she didn't pick up her phone, she picked up the phone for her.

"Hello?"

"Is this Miss Zhong Xiao Mei?" a hoarse voice asked.

"No, this is her friend, Wu Ying Jie," she answered.

"Oh, well, I have bad news for you and Miss Zhong Xiao Mei. Mr. He Tian Jun was in an accident and he died two minutes after his arrival. Four of the other guys are in their rooms, while one died on the scene," the hoarse voice answered. Gui turned and stare at Xiao Mei, who had her head down.

"He Tian Jun is what?!" she shouted, causing Xiao Mei to look up and stare at her.

"He's dead, I would like you or Xiao Mei to come to the hospital right away," he said. Gui hung up the phone and told Xiao Mei. She ran out of the room before Gui could finish. Gui ran after her.

"Xiao Mei! Xiao Mei!" she said, running after Xiao Mei, who was already out of the concert hall. Xiao Mei's parents and Tian Jun's parents were watching them. They grabbed Gui's arm, causing her to stop. She just stared at them with sad eyes.

"Ying Jie, what's wrong?" they asked her. Gui's two brothers and boyfriend walked up behind them.

"Babe, what's wrong?" her boyfriend asked her. She didn't dare look at them, if she did, she would cry. She kept her gaze to the door, watching Xiao Mei going farther and farther away from her sight.

"Tian Jun...he's...dead," she said, running after Xiao Mei. Both parents, her two brothers and boyfriend ran after her. They were running in a line, until Gui saw Xiao Mei at the scene. She was squatting down and hugging herself. Gui stopped running and started walking towards her. The tipped over limo was still at the scene. Blood were everywhere.

"Xiao Mei..." she said. She squat down and pulled her friend into a hug. Both parents, her two brothers, and her boyfriend came up behind them. They stared at the limo. Tears rolled down their cheeks. No one said a word. When Xiao Mei pulled herself together, she pushed Gui away from her and started running to Taipei Hospital. A startled Gui ran after her.

When they reached the hosptial, Xiao Mei ran to the receptionist. She asked for Tian Jun. She got her answer she ran to the room he was in. The doctor was in there, expecting him. He turned around and saw a depressed bride in front of him.

"Miss Zhong Xiao Mei, Mr. He Tian Jun is dead. He asked me to give this to you before he died," the doctor said, handing her a box. It was their wedding ring. She knelt down and cried. Gui stood where she was. The rest of the group arrived in the room and saw Tian Jun's body.

Aaron got home and called his girlfriend. On the fifth ring, she picked up her phone.

"Hello?" she said through the other side.

"Hebe, where were you?" he asked her.

"Oh," she said, slapping her forehead, "Ah Bu, I'm so sorry. I totally forgot about our date. I'm so sorry. Ah Bu, I'm not in town right now. I'm in Hong Kong for the dance competition. I'm so sorry. I forgot to tell you. Anyways, Happy Birthday, Ah Bu. I love you. Well, I got to go. I'm in a rush. Talk to you when I get back. Bye."

"Hebe? Wait!" too late, she had already hung up on him. He sighed. It was his twenty fourth birthday and she had forgotten about him. It was a usual thing. She was a dancer and dancing always comes before him. She had missed his birthdays since they started dating. She even missed their two years anniversary. He ate dinner alone and went to bed alone. He lived with Hebe, but it feels like he's living by himself. He decided to take a stroll around the city.

Gui left the hospital. She wanted to be alone. She walked to a nearby park and sat down. She placed her violin on the ground and watched as little kids hurried on home. She sighed. Images of the scene popped in her head. Blood was all she could see. She put her head down and started to cry.

Aaron was walking along, when he saw a girl crying. It seems as if she was having a nightmare or something. He walked up to her and sat next to her on the bench. Gui looked up and saw a man sitting next to her. She quickly wiped her tears.

"What's wrong?" he asked her.

"Nothing," she whispered. She got up, picked up her violin and started walking away. She left he man sitting alone in the park. Aaron watched as she walked away. The way she was walking reminded him of Hebe, his girlfriend. He remembered meeting her the same way he met this girl. She was sitting on a bench at a park crying, just like the girl. When the girl was out of sight, he got up and walked home.