Chapter 10

Give Me Your Love

Aaron left them alone and went back to Taipei for work. A few minutes later, another guy walked into Gui's room. He seemed to be looking for someone. When he entered, Xiao Gui turned around and recognized him. He got up and walked over to the guy.

"Ao Quan Ge, what are you doing here?" he asked.

"I came to look for you. Xiao Gui, why are you in here anyways? Ma's room is next door," he said. Gui smiled at the two brothers.

"I thought that this was Ma's room. I accidentally came in and disturbed her," he said, pointing to Gui, "but I made a new friend too." Ao Quan walked over to Gui and apologized to her.

"I'm so sorry if my brother was disturbing you. He's like that. He never watch where he's going, so he always end up in the wrong places," he said.

"It's okay. I don't mind the company," she smiled.

She watched as Ao Quan and Xiao Gui left her room. She was once again, getting bored. She sighed and laid on her bed. She counted the holes in the ceiling. Before she knew it, she had dozed off.

Aaron didn't know who the guy was, but it hurt him seeing her with the guy. He wanted to barge in, but he didn't want to cause a misunderstanding. He knew that Gui was still angry at him from what happened the night before. He sighed and drove back to work. He occupied himself all day. He didn't want to think about Gui, but his mind kept wandering back to her. He sighed and left work. He couldn't concrete in he wanted to. His mind was disobeying his orders.

After work, Calvin and Xia Yu went to visit Gui. She was sleeping by the time they arrived at the hospital. Calvin felt apologetic towards Gui. He walked to her bed and watched her breath evenly.

'Ah Gui, I'm so sorry for yesterday,' he whispered in her ears. After a few minutes, they left, leaving her a note, in case she wakes up after they had already left.

Gui woke up at around half past one, to find a note waiting for her. She opened it and read it.

'Mei, Xia Yu and I came to visit but you were still sleeping and we didn't want to wake you, so we left. Tomorrow we will come and discharge you, since your doctor wants you to stay one more night, in case something happens. I'm truly sorry for last night. I know that I snapped at you, and I'm really sorry. Love you and see you tomorrow morning.

-Calvin Ge-'

A smile crept across her face. She was glad that her brother wasn't mad at her anymore. She couldn't go back to sleep, knowing that Aaron didn't come visit her. She the TV and watched some E! News. After awhile, someone opened her door. She smiled at the sight of Ao Quan, her new friend's brother.

"Um...I forgot to ask you earlier, what's your name?" he asked her.

"My name is Wu Ying Jie, but Gui is fine," she said.

"Oh, okay. Well, I'm Huang Ao Quan. I'm Xiao Gui's Ge. Anyways, I'll see you around," he said closing the door. He smiled at himself.

'Dang, she's pretty. She's even pretty than Luo Shan,' he said to himself, before entering his mother's room. The next day, Gui was discharge from the hospital. She wanted to wait for Aaron to come, but whens he figured that he wouldn't show up, she decided to leave. On their way out, she bumped into the Huang brothers.

"Sorry," she said.

"Gui, are you leaving?" asked Xiao Gui.

"Yea, I'm leaving today. Maybe we'll see each other," she said to them. They waved as she left. Ao Quan was sad to see her leave, but he believed that they will meet again.

After a few weeks of not talking to each other, Aaron and Gui finally made up. Gui had decided to trust Aaron and trust that Hebe was a part of his past and not his future. Soon, summer was gone and school was up. Gui was glad to be a junior, that means that she only had one more year of school left.

Gui got up extra early, since she couldn't sleep. It was the first day of school and she wanted to arrive early. She went downstairs and ate breakfast. She waited for Xia Yu at the car. When he finally came out of the house, she glared at him. He laughed and they both drove off for school. Gui was excited about going to school, as for Xia Yu, he wasn't really that happy. It was his last year, but he wasn't looking forward to it. He just wanted it to be over as soon as possible. He didn't have the brains that Gui had, so he loathe school with a passion.

Gui walked into her first class and saw Ao Quan sitting by the window. She smiled and walked over to the desk next to his. He turned and saw her. He was as surprised as she was.

"Hey," he said, "I didn't know that you come here."

"I didn't either. Are you new?" she asked him.

"Yea, we just moved here this summer," he said. Ao Quan and Gui spend their day talking. Gui found out that Ao Quan was as funny as Xiao Gui. When it was lunch, they both joined Gui's friends and she introduced him. Ya Tou and Xiao Nan like Ao Quan, but they were beginning to worry about Gui and Aaron's relationship.

Aaron wanted to have lunch with Gui, so he came by her school. He saw her with another guy. He didn't even bother to stay. He trusted her, but why was he getting jealous? He knew that he shouldn't be jealous of this guy, but he was. After school, he didn't even pick her up.

Gui waited for Aaron. It was half past eight, when she decided to leave. She had waited all afternoon for him. When she was walking home, it started pouring. She walked in the rain to West Side. When she got up, she opened the door, but she fainted once the door was opened. Calvin and Xia Yu rushed her side. She didn't know what happened, but her heart was aching. She didn't want to doubt their love, but maybe, Hebe coming back was what fate wanted them to go through. She wasn't sure if could trust Aaron any longer.