Chapter 3

Give Me Your Love

The next morning Gui got up extra early and left for school. She walked to the driveway and took out her car keys. She wanted to do something before going to school. She opened the door of her car and got in. She drove to Wang Zi's house.

When she got to his house, it was empty. Wang Zi had given her a key to his house, since he lived alone. His parents had died when he was a second year high school student. He had been living on his own since then. She walked into his small apartment. It was as big as her house, but it was comfy. She went to his room and looked around. She sighed. She walked over to his bed and sat down. Her eyes were roaming the room. She couldn't take it anymore, she broke down crying.

Aaron couldn't sleep at all, so he decided to get up early. His mind kept going back to Calvin's sister. He didn't know why, but he wanted to protect her. He wanted to tell her that she wasn't alone in this world. He went downstairs for breakfast. He was all alone again. His housekeeper walked over to him and handed him a note. He thanked her for the note and continued with his breakfast. When he was done, he went back upstairs to get ready for school.

He took the note out and read it. It was from Hebe. His heart was beating so fast.

'Ah Bu, you know how I told you that I was in Hong Kong a few weeks ago, well, I'm going to Shanghai now. Sorry. I won't be back until summer. Have fun in school and study hard. Don't forget. I will make it up to you when I get back during the summer. Also, don't forget to eat your meals. Love you.

-Hebe-'

Aaron crumbled up the note and threw it away in the trash bin. He was getting tired of waiting for Hebe. Sometimes he even wonder why he's still with her, but then again, their sweet memories always made him stay. He decided to walk to school instead of driving. It was a long walk, but since he was early, he decided to just walk to school and think things through.

Wang Zi's landlord was surprised to see Wang Zi's apartment door opened. He had heard the news of Wang Zi's death. He was burning with curiosity. He walked into Wang Zi's house and didn't see anyone in the living room. He went into the kitchen, and then to his room. The door was opened. He peeked inside and saw a crying Gui. He was relieved that it wasn't any criminal, but he was sad to see Gui in Wang Zi's room. He knew that they were in love and planning on going to Italy together after they graduate from college. Now, it was just a dream.

He walked in and walked over to Gui. He hugged her tightly. He treated her as a sister. Even though he was Wang Zi's landlord, he was only in his twenties. He was not much older than them. His father owned Wang Zi's apartment and those around his house, but since his father had died, the apartments were left for him to take car of.

After a few minutes, Gui wiped her tears and stare at Wang Zi's landlord. He smiled at her, reassuring her that everything will be okay.

"Danson, are you planning on renting this place?" she asked him.

"Yes," he said sadly.

"Danson Ge, can you not rent this place?" she asked him.

"Gui, if you want this place, why don't you rent it? I mean, I can rent it to you," he said. Gui smiled at the thought. If she rented this place, then it will be like Wang Zi is a part of her.

"Danson Ge, I will come tomorrow to sign the papers and give you the rent. Don't worry, I promise that I will keep this house safe and sound," she said. Danson just nodded his head. She looked at her watch and noticed that it was almost time for school. She waved good bye to Danson and ran out the house. She got into her car and drove to school.

Calvin and Xia Yu woke up to find a missing Gui. They tried calling her, but she wasn't picking up. They were worried that she would do something unreasonable. They were eating breakfast, when Calvin's phone rang. It was Danson. He picked up the phone.

"Hey, Dan, what's up?" he asked.

"Gui was at Wang Zi's place, she just left for school right now," he said.

"Oh, okay. Well do you know why she was there?" he asked.

"I'm pretty sure she misses him. Calvin, I think that you should find someone, who is willing to help Gui. I don't want her to do something that she will regret later," he said. Calvin hung up his phone and got up. He was not in the mood to finish his breakfast. Xia Yu just watched as Calvin left the dining room. Ten minutes later, Xia Yu walked to Calvin's car. He was already inside waiting for Xia Yu.

On their way to school, Calvin told Xia Yu about his conversation with Danson. Xia Yu slapped his forehead. Calvin just watched him in confusion.

'Dang it, why didn't I think of that?' he asked himself.

They arrived to school and saw Gui's car in the parking lot. They went to look for her. By the time they found her, the bell as rang and she was running to class. They sighed and walked to their class.

After school, they waited for Gui. But she never came out of the school. They were worried so they searched for her. They found her sitting under a cherry tree, crying. They knew that Wang Zi loves that cherry tree and that's where they made their promises. They walked up to her, not knowing what to do.

Aaron was walking by a cherry tree, when he saw the Wu siblings. He knew that Gui was crying, since he could see the two brothers standing over her. He wanted to go over and hugged her tightly but he then again, he wouldn't know what to say to her. She had lost the one she loved most. He knew that they were the cutest couple on campus, but he never saw Gui once in school. Was it fate's intention to make them meet like this? Or was it just a pigment of their loneliness?