Chapter 13

Give Me Your Love

A brokenhearted Gui slammed the door shut behind her. She jumped on her bed and cried herself to sleep, but she couldn't sleep. Calvin and Xia Yu heard the slamming of the door and came out of their rooms. They walked over to Gui's room and cracked her door opened. They heard her crying and they slowly closed the door behind them. They went into Calvin's room to talk about Gui.

"Calvin Ge, why don't we send her to the beach house for the weekend?" he asked. "She needs to clear her mind."

"I think that I should take her to New York with me. I'm leaving next month, so I'll go and talk to her. I don't want her to be staying here, brokenhearted. Maybe if she was away for awhile, she will feel better. As for Aaron, I don't know what to do about him. I'll talk to him about their problem later. Xia Yu, buy a ticket for Gui right away. Mark it on the 24th of September. I'm going to talk to her," he said, leaving Xia Yu in his room.

He walked into Gui's room. She was still crying. Calvin walked over to her side and slowly help her up. He her hair once she was up.

"Mei, I'm going to New York next both, why don't you come with me?" he asked her. Gui just gave him a confuse look. Calvin stared straight into her eyes and the only thing he saw was sadness. He pulled her into a hug. "Ah Gui, please go with me to New York. You can clear your mind over there."

"Ge, what about school?" she asked.

"Don't worry. We can transfer you," he said.

"Ge, can I have a week to think about it?" she asked him. He nodded.

"Sure, but only a week. You have to give me an answer by the end of this week, if not, I'm taking you whether you like it or not," he said. She agreed to him. They sat in silence for awhile, before Calvin left her alone in her room.

'I have to talk to Aaron,' she thought to herself.

They next morning, she drove to Aaron's house. It was still early, so she waited outside. She didn't want to ring the doorbell. She sat on his porch swing and thought of what she wanted to tell him. She searched for her cell phone, but it was no longer in her bag. She took out her books and everything, but she couldn't find her cell phone. She thought back to the night before, but she couldn't recall where she had lost it.

Gui was too busy thinking about the places she went yesterday, that she had forgotten she was Aaron's house, until she heard someone calling Aaron's name. She turned around and saw Hebe walking up around the house. She was with Aaron, and they were laughing. Gui didn't know what to do, she can't hide from them since she's in front of the house. She thought for awhile, she grabbed her bag and tried to run out of his porch before they could see her, but it was too late, they had already caught sight of her.

"Gui!" Aaron shouted, causing her to come to a halt. She turned around and faced them. Hebe wasn't happy to see Gui, but she feigned a smile anyways.

"Gui, what brings you here?" asked Hebe.

"Um...I just came to ask if Aaron has seen my cell phone," she lied. Aaron just stared at her for a second. He didn't understand what she was saying, until he remembered the scene from the night before.

"Why would my boyfriend have your--"

"Actually, I have it right here," he said, cutting Hebe off. He fished out her cell phone and walked up to her, handing her the phone. She thanked him and started walking away. She was halfway out of his gate, when a little girl was running to the middle of the road, Gui saw that a car was speeding their way. She dropped her things and ran to the girl, Aaron saw and ran after her, with Hebe following behind him.

Gui pulled the girl into a hug and Aaron pushed them, but he also felt a push behind him. The car hit Hebe and she was lying on the floor with blood. Gui got up so that she can help the little girl up, she noticed that she had gotten a cement burnt on her right knee. Aaron got up and ran to Hebe. The neighbors came out of their houses and watched as Aaron ran to Hebe's side. Gui tried so hard not to cry, her heart was aching.

The little girl's mother, came out and saw that little girl on the ground crying. Gui turned and extended her arm to help the little girl. Her mother ran to their side and apologized to Gui. She smiled at the girl's mother and turned towards Hebe and Aaron. He fished out his cell and called the ambulance. When he was done, he turned to Gui and gave her the coldest stare she ever saw from him. She lowered her head and started walking away. She crossed the street and grabbed her bag.

She watched as the ambulance took Hebe away. Aaron got into the ambulance with Hebe. She walk over to her car and followed the ambulance. She didn't know where they had taken Hebe, so she just wandered around the hospital, until she saw Aaron pacing back and forth. When Aaron saw her standing in front of him, anger filled his heated body. Gui just watch as he gave her that same cold stare. She lowered her head and walk up to him.

"How is she?" she asked, apologetically. Aaron ignored her and slapped her.

"I DON'T EVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN! IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO HER, I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!! GO AWAY! I HATE YOU!!!!!" he shouted. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she turned around and walked away. She had never ever been slapped before in her entire life. She wanted to turn around and stare at Aaron, but she knew that he hated her. She left he hosptial and went home. She didn't feel like going to school. She turned off her cell and cried all day.

Calvin had heard what happened to Aaron, Gui and Hebe, from Mao Di. He got off work early, to accompany Gui. He came home, and went straight to Gui's room. She was lying on her bed crying. He walked over to her and sat next to her. He pulled her into a hug.

"Gui, are you alright?" he asked her.

"Ge, let's go to New York, I don't want to stay here anymore," she sobbed. Calvin understood her. He called the airport and changed their flight. They were leaving the next day. He left Gui in her room and asked one of their maids to prepare a snack for Gui, since she hadn't eaten anything all day. The maid went up to Gui's room and gave her food, but she refuse to eat it. She just laid on her bed, crying. The maid returned downstairs with the untouched food. Calvin and Xia Yu sighed.

It hurt them seeing Gui like this. They decided to pay Hebe a visit at the hospital. When they arrived, everyone was there with Aaron. They all looked up when Calvin and Xia Yu got closer to them. Aaron was standing in front of the door, while the rest were sitting on the chairs to the side. Calvin and Xia Yu sat next to the other and watched as Aaron paced the room. Calvin was getting annoyed by Aaron's pacing.

"Aaron, will you stop that?!" he shouted, causing the others to jump. Aaron turned and faced him. He could see the anger in Calvin's eyes. He nodded and stopped pacing the room. After two hours, the doctor came out of the ER and everyone jumped up.

"Is she okay?" asked Aaron.

"She's fine," he said. He walked away from them. Two minutes later, a nurse wheeled Hebe out of the ER. They followed the nurse to Hebe's new room. The nurse asked them to leave and come back to the next day, since visitations were over. They all walked out to their cars. Calvin stopped Aaron, before he could get in Mao Di's car.

"What?" asked Aaron.

"I need to talk to you," he said.

"If it's about Gui, I've settled everything already," he said.

"What do you mean?" asked Calvin.

"I've settled everything already," he said.

"WHAT THE ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY?!" shouted Calvin, causing everyone to turn and stare their way.

"I've already settled everything," he said. Calvin punched him in the face. Aaron didn't even dodge nor fight back. He knew that Calvin was angry at him for hurting Gui, but Gui had caused Hebe to be in this state. Xia Yu and Mao Di ran to them and pulled them apart from each other.

"Calvin Ge, what are you doing?!" Xia Yu shouted at his brother.

"Calvin, Aaron, you two need to calm down," said Mao Di.

"Me? I need to calm down?! He's the one whose hurting Gui!" shouted Calvin.

"She's the one who CAUSED Hebe to be like this!!" shouted Aaron.

"So, you're BLAMING Gui?!" shouted Calvin.

"Okay, you two, stop it," said Mao Di, pulling Aaron into his car. Xia Yu dragged Calvin away from them and watched as Mao Di started his car and driving off. Calvin pushed Xia Yu away and stormed off to his car. Xia Yu got in and he could feel the tension in the air. He kept silence, afraid of Calvin.

When they got home, Gui was sleeping on the coach and the TV was on. Calvin walked over to Gui and looked at the screen. It was a movie of Aaron and Gui together. Calvin turned off the TV and carried Gui to her room. He pulled the blanket over and left.

The next morning, Gui went to school, so that she can get her transfer papers filled out. Ya Tou and Xiao Nan was waiting for her in their first class, but she wasn't there. They tried calling her, but she wasn't picking up. By noon, Gui was done with her transfer papers and went back home to pack. She didn't want to stay at school, for she knew that the memories of her and Aaron would make her to cry.

At around three, Gui stopped by the hospital to visit Hebe. She had bought a bouquet of Hyacinth for Hebe. She knocked on the door. Hebe and Aaron were not excepting any visitors at this time. Aaron got up and opened the door. He was surprised to see Gui standing outside, Gui turned immediately when she saw Aaron. She wanted to leave, but she had come to visit Hebe. Anger starts to boil inside of Aaron.

He didn't know why, but the sight of Gui made him mad. Gui could feel the tension that Aaron was putting off. She sighed and placed the flowers on the floor. She walked away, leaving Aaron at the door, watching her walk away. A part of him wanted to chase after her, but another part of him wanted to ignore her. He picked up the flowers and brought it inside. Gui turned around when Aaron shut the door. Tears rolling down her cheeks.

Gui went home and pack her things. She sighed as she stared at the pictures of her and Aaron. She took out a box and took down the pictures on her wall. It hurt her so much, but she must forget him, just like she must forget Wang Zi. She took down every picture, leaving her walls bear with nothing. She sighed as she put the things that Aaron had given her into boxes and storing them in the attic. When she was done, she went downstairs to grab something to eat before Calvin comes home.

At five, Calvin came and ate dinner with Xia Yu and Gui for the last before leaving for the airport. Mao Di and Xiao Ba came to visit. They wanted to bring Ya Tou and Xiao Nan, but Gui had forbidden them from telling them until she had board the plane. When it was time, Xia Yu, Xiao Ba and Mao Di dropped Gui and Calvin off at the airport. Their plane had been delayed for another hour, so they stayed with Calvin and Gui until they boarded. Mao Di couldn't stand watching Gui all alone with out her friends, so he secretly texted Ya Tou and Xiao Nan.

Thirty minutes later, they arrived at the airport. They weren't able to say goodbye to Gui, but they got a chance to watch her board the plane with a smile on her face. Even though it wasn't a genuine smile, they were glad to see her leave. When Gui and Calvin were out of sight, they went to the hospital to visit Hebe.

When they arrived, they went into Hebe's room, to find both Hebe and Aaron looking at something. They walked over to them and noticed that they were staring at a beautifully wrapped box. There was a note, but it didn't indicate who it was for or from.

"What's that?" asked Xia Yu.

"We don't know, I found it here when I came back this afternoon," said Aaron.

"Really? Why don't you open it?" asked Mao Di.

"I don't know if I should," said Aaron.

"Wow, Hyacinth," said Ya Tou.

"Gui got them for Hebe," Aaron said coldly.

"You mean, she was here?" asked Xiao Nan.

"Yea, she dropped them off and left," said Hebe, "she didn't even come in. But, these flowers are so ugly. Why didn't she just buy roses?"

"Hebs, Hyacinth means 'I'm sorry, please forgive me', but since Gui had given you blue ones, it means, that she is giving you her sincerity," explained Ya Tou.

"Why is she sorry?" asked Hebe. "I mean, it was just an accident, and plus she was saving that little girl's life."

Everyone stared at Aaron. He turned away from their gaze. After hearing this from Hebe, he finally realized that it wasn't Gui's fault. She was saving someone's life, by throwing her life on the line. He sighed. Hebe watched as they stared at Aaron.

"Aaron? What happened?" she asked confused.

"Well, Mr. Aaron Yan Ya Lun here said some pretty nasty things to Gui, causing her to feel remorseful and guilty," said Xiao Nan.

"What did he say to Gui? Don't tell me he blamed Gui for this?" she said. They all nodded their hands. "Aaron! Now, Gui's going to hate me more than ever. I can't believe you. It was an accident. You know that. She wanted to save the little girl. If she didn't run to help, I'm pretty sure the little girl would be dead by now."

"You were hurt and I couldn't think straight. I was confused about my feelings and everything. I should never blamed her, but seeing her makes me angry. Hebe, you gotta understand where I'm going with this," he said.

"Understand? You want me to understand? Aaron, how can I understand? I mean, she didn't even do anything wrong! I was the one who pushed you three out of the way and got hit myself. She wasn't the one who told me to do it, when I saw you running after Gui and risking your life for hers, I realized that you have already forgotten about me. I realized that I'm no longer in your heart. I've been replaced by Gui, that's why I pushed you away. I didn't want you to be blaming the little girl, if Gui was hurt, and I can't believe that you blamed her for me!" Hebe shouted at Aaron.

Everyone was shock by this. They never excepted Hebe to change after an accident. Aaron didn't know what else to say. His feelings were not sober. He was confuse. He didn't know what he was feeling anymore. He didn't know.

"Aaron, go after her before it's too late," said Hebe. Aaron ran to the door, but was stop by Xia Yu.

"Aaron, it's too late. She left already. She's gone. She left for the States with Calvin. She's gone. You've lost your chance," said Xia Yu. Aaron turned and faced them.

"What?" he said. "You're joking with me right. She's at home crying, right?"

"He's not lying to you," said Mao Di, "we dropped her off before coming here." Aaron dropped to his knees. He started crying. He was in so much pain. He had hurt the one he had loved most. Now, he will never get a chance to say sorry to her.

'Gui, I'm so sorry for causing you so much pain,' he said to himself. <!--Chapter end-->

<input type="button"></td> <input type="button"></td> <input type="button"></td> <input type="button"></td>