4. Decent (Jinkook)

31 Days of December

Seokjin laid in bed, his eyes locked on his phone. He was trying to read a book Namjoon recommended but he was having a little trouble paying attention. He couldn't stop thinking about earlier, when he was having fun cooking and eating in front of the camera, and Jungkook had been behind the scenes, shirtless. Seokjin closed his eyes as he thought about Jungkook's stomach, the hint of abs and that mouthwatering happy trail that disappeared into sweatpants. Jungkook was rarely clothed when he was in the dorm (everyone usually shed their clothes once entering the dorm so Seokjin and Yoongi were the only ones really fully clothed) and it was always distracting for Seokjin. Sometimes Seokjin thought that Jungkook did it on purpose, like the time he hugged Seokjin and leaned his head against Seokjin's broad back. He could remember how warm Jungkook had been, biting his lip when he thought about how Jungkook had pressed his hips into Seokjin's. He knew that Jungkook was pretty big, he could feel it through his pants. And sometimes he knew that throwing off clothes made Jungkook feel at home. Either way, Seokjin squeezed his thighs together, trying to calm himself down. He didn't have any time to pull out a toy and play with himself, nor was he alone in the dorm. 

The bedroom door opened, making Seokjin hope that it wasn't Jungkook. But his hopes were dashed when he heard Jungkook's husky voice. “Hyung are you ok? You seemed a bit flushed when you left the kitchen.”

Seokjin pushed himself up, hiding his crotch in his blankets. He turned to Jungkook and smiled. “I'm fine Kookie, do you need something?”

Jungkook shook his head, climbing into Seokjin's bed. “I just want to cuddle.” Seokjin made room for Jungkook, sighing mentally. Jungkook only climbed into his bed when he needed to be comforted. He set aside his arousal (even though Jungkook was still shirtless) and wrapped his arms around Jungkook. He murmured, running his hand through Jungkook's hair, “What's wrong my baby?”

Jungkook hid his face into Seokjin's chest, intertwining his legs with Seokjin's. “I just wanted hyung to hold me.”

Seokjin's heart melted, a burst of affection bubbling in his heart. Jungkook was too cute when he acted like a baby, wanting hugs and kisses (that he only asked from Seokjin since he was the oldest). Seokjin cooed, rubbing Jungkook's back, “I'm here Kookie. I'll give you all the hugs you need. Anything for my maknae.”

Jungkook looked at him, face innocent as he literally broke Seokjin's brain with his next words. “Then can I have you hyung?”

Seokjin paused, “What do you mean have me?” Jungkook shrugged his shoulders and let his hand drift up Seokjin's leg. “I want you hyung. I wanna taste and ravish you. So can I?”

Seokjin looked at Jungkook's face, which was now sporting a smirk. He rolled his eyes and pressed a kiss to Jungkook's forehead, wanting to hide his face in his hands from how blunt Jungkook was. “So indecent. Didn't even bother seducing me, am I that easy?”

Jungkook scoffed, “Easy? I've been trying to seduce you with Mario toys and food. I've been shirtless for you for the past moth and you don't seem flustered. Yoongi hyung told me to just jump you but I thought you deserved better..”

Seokjin chuckled, patting Jungkook's head. “You're too adorable. I guess you can have me.” Jungkook smiled brightly and went to kiss Seokjin, except he found a hand on his mouth. He looked at Seokjin, confused. Seokjin chuckled and pecked his forehead, “I want our first kiss to be romantic ok? We can go on a date tomorrow.”

Jungkook smiled and cuddled Seokjin, “Ok hyung. I'll wait. Now how about we go and eat some cookies and milk?”

Seokjin nodded and watched Jungkook get out of his bed, before following him. He smiled as Jungkook grabbed the box of oreos out cabinet and poured milk into two glasses. Jungkook acted like a kid on Christmas as he dipped a cookie into his milk, making Seokjin laugh. He was going on a date with a cute baby who liked to go around shirtless for him. Oh my.