20. Prayers (Jinkook)

31 Days of December

 

It wasn't often Jungkook prayed. He wasn't that big a religious person but that had changed after he got into BTS. He held onto the cross his mother gave him and every time he needed a little guidance, he it. And did he need guidance right now. Well...he needed patience. Seokjin was a great hyung that took care of all his dongsaengs, whether it be with fun or just simply listening to their worries. But that also came at a price, namely Jungkook had to share his boyfriend with the rest of the band, when he just wanted to lay in bed with him and share kisses until the next day. But that wasn't possible when Yoongi had mental breakdowns almost ever hour about his music or when Hoseok needed help showing off his girl group dances. Jungkook had to convince his hyung to pull away from everything, including his food, just to spend time with him. 

But at the same time, he sent a prayer of thanks when he did spend time with Seokjin. That man made him feel loved and special with his simple words and gaze. Jungkook absolutely adored the way Seokjin always pressed soft kisses into his skin, taking the time to cover every inch of Jungkook's face. He almost wished that Seokjin's lips would be stuck on his forever but then Seokjin's lips wouldn't be able to travel down his body and to a place that Jungkook also liked when Seokjin pressed his lips there. The way that Seokjin took care of his body and how Jungkook strived to do the same, their relationship was so intimate, that it made Jungkook blush sometimes. 

Either way, Jungkook prayed happily, knowing he had been blessed with Seokjin.