12. Contempt (Daejae)

31 Days of December


It was his duty to tell those around him how amazing he was, how he was better than them. It was true, so he didn't feel any guilt when he said it. He was Pharaoh and he loved it. Sure he took good care of his kingdom but he wasn't above putting people in their place. Hence the young man in front of him. He screamed foreigner with his blue eyes and blonde hair and Daehyun wanted to exile him but the man had wares from places beyond his kingdom. The man's problem? He wanted land that belonged to a noble and wasn't backing down. 

“They are fertile lands that aren't being put into use my Pharaoh. I can use the lands to grow new crops and introduce them into the economy. Your kingdom will prosper with the new crops.”

Daehyun wasn't swayed. He had given the merchant lands on the outside of town, rich and plentiful. He had a feeling the merchant wanted the lands was because of Lord Himchan's wife. She was beautiful, no doubt and Himchan showed her off every chance he got. He looked at his counselors, who looked bored and he felt the same way. He wanted to go back to bed and make love to his lover, Youngjae. Youngjae was beautiful when Daehyun ruined him, when he was littered with kisses and bruises. Daehyun wanted to feel those thick thighs against his. God he could feel himself hardening. 

“Sire?”

Daehyun focused back on the conversation, ready to end it. “The lands you have now are more to your use than Lord Himchan's. I made sure of that. Plant your seeds and show me that the soil I granted you isn't good and then I will consider your argument. But until then, this conversation is adjourned.”

He turned to his right hand adviser. “Jongup, take over for me. I'm retiring to my bed. Get me if you need me but for nothing else.”

He rose from his throne and ignoring the man's pleas, he left the throne room. He was ready to ravish his beautiful Youngjae.