29. Shining (Daejae)

31 Days of December

The moon was shining so brightly tonight, more so than usually. Youngjae loved the way the moon was so white with a shimmer of blue, as if it was creating moondust to surround it. It was such a beautiful picture that Youngjae felt the need to capture it in his own way, with his eyes and his memory. He often thought about his life and how much he wanted someone to love and cherish. But all he had was his mother and the gorgeous moon and for now, that was enough, usually. Tonight was different. The moon felt exciting, vibrant, like it had been waiting for Youngjae to come and visit. It was a weird feeling but it didn't scare Youngjae away. 

So here he was, enjoying the moonlight as it bathed his body. His body felt hot even in the cold night, as if warm hands were caressing his body. He could feel himself harden and was a bit embarrassed. He was getting hard over nothing but the moon, wasn't that weird? He bit his lip, closing his eyes at the sudden rush of pleasure as some force opened his pants and . He gripped the ground, his voice caught in his throat. Youngjae was afraid. What was touching him? His eyes opened when his pants were yanked off, along with his underwear and his legs were spread. He opened his mouth to yell out but his mouth was occupied by what he could only think of as an invisible tongue. His first kiss... Youngjae moaned as his body suddenly heated up. He watched, or rather felt, as a finger touched his entrance. 

Youngjae couldn't struggle as the finger slipped into him, curling with ease. It felt weird but not bad as it searched for that spot inside of him. Youngjae looked at the moon, his eyes half closed with pleasure. 

Please...

His prayer seemed to be answered when he felt the finger leave his body and be replaced with something much bigger. Youngjae's throat relaxed and finally a noise left him, in the shape of a loud moan. He was having with something he couldn't see and the only thing he could think about was the moon right in front of him. Then he noticed he was shining where he was being touched, like little sparks. Youngjae whimpered when his legs were lifted higher and something hit that bump inside of him, making him arch his back. Oh, he almost couldn't take the pleasure. He gripped the ground harder and came, a name on his lips. He felt something warm inside of him and he whined at the feeling. He felt a caress against his cheek and he said the name that popped into his mind as he came. 

“Daehyun?”

Youngjae felt a kiss on his forehead before whatever had with him disappeared. How he knew, he didn't but he felt it. He took a deep breath and told himself not to panic, instead looking back up to the moon. Something was coming and Youngjae felt like the moon was the answer.