Chapter 7

Love Strong [HIATUS]

After drying off and changing back into my regular clothes, I headed over to Yixing's room.  Just as I was about to knock on the door, it opened.  Yixing's manager looked at me in surprise for a second before moving aside and letting me in. 

I walked into the room and found Yixing sitting on the couch on his phone.  I plopped right down next to him and leaned on his shoulder.  He lifted his head and looked at me before pecking the top of my head. 

"What are you doing?" I asked. 

"Looking at my Instagram," he replied and continued scrolling through some comments. 

"'Lay oppa!  So handsome!'" I read in Korean.  I smiled and said, "Mr. Lay is so popular with the girls." 

"I know, but you're my number one fan, right?" 

"Of course." 

He smiled and put his phone down.  Then he turned and lifted my chin before leaning in and planting a kiss onto my lips.  He quietly cupped my cheek and pulled me even closer while I s my hands around his neck. 

We heard someone clear their throat, trying to make themselves known, and we immediately parted.  "Ahem, umm... are you ready Yixing?"

"Yeah, yeah.  Just a sec," Yixing said. 

"Okay.  I'll be out in the car then." 

Yixing nodded and we both watched as he left.  Then he turned to me and pecked my cheek.  "I guess I have to go now," he told me. 

My lips pressed together to make a thin line and I nodded.  "Okay.  I'll see you next time then." 

"Bye, love." 

We walked out of the room together, but then Yixing waved and made his way down to the parking lot and I went back to my room to get my remaining things.  As soon as I grabbed my belongings, Xiuying and I went down to the car together and headed out to my next schedule. 

We quickly stopped by a Starbucks and got some drinks before we headed over to a studio where I would shoot a short commercial.  When we got the the place, some staff member led us to a changing room and said that as soon as I was done changing to come out and we could start. 

I changed into a simple outfit that my stylist recommended me and drank the rest of my drink before going out and greeting the staff and director.  We began filming right away, but it wasn't as short as I thought it would be.  Instead of taking an hour and a half, like I had expected it to, it took close to three hours to complete. 

By the time we wrapped up it was close to 9 pm.  I went around thanking all of the staff members and director before slowly making my way back to my changing room.  When I opened the door, I found Xiuying and Lijun opening some boxes of food. 

"Oh, hey Lijun-ge," I said and made my way over to the couch. 

"Hey, how are you?" he asked and gave me a quick side hug once I sat down. 

"Tired," I replied.  "Why are you here?" 

"I called him," Xiuying said.  "I figured you'd be hungry after shooting for so long." 

"Well, I thought it would be shorter." 

"I thought so, too." 

"Anyways, what did you get?" 

The three of us ate and chatted happily.  Then once we were done, we went out to the parking lot. 

"You can go home jie," I told Xiuying. 

"But-" Xiuying tried talking. 

"Don't worry.  Just go home with Lijun-ge.  It's not like I'm getting a random ride home anyways." 

"Hm...  Okay then.  Goodnight, Jia.  I'll see you tomorrow." 

"Bye jie; ge!"  I quickly waved to them before climbing into the car that my driver was sitting in. 

When I got home, I took my make-up off and took a quick shower.  Once I was changed into my pajamas, I received a text from Xiuying asking if I got home okay.  I texted back "yes" and then went into my living room.  I turned the t.v. on and was just watching a game show until EXO-M appeared.  My eyes lit up and found Yixing right away. 

I decided that then I wanted to call him, so I reached out for my phone that was resting on the coffee table and dialed his number.  It took a couple of rings for him to answer, but eventually he did. 

"Hello?" he asked. 

"Hi," I said. 

"How was your shoot?" 

"Long." 

He chuckled.  "Well, at least you're done now." 

"Am I interrupting something?" 

"No, no... we just got on break right now, so it's perfect timing." 

"Ah, okay.  How's it going?" 

"So far so good.  We should be done in an hour I think." 

"That's good.  Are you guys going to be in China for a while?" 

"We'll be here for a while because of some schedules." 

"Really?" 

"Yeah, so I'll get to see you more often." 

I smiled.  "Well, focus on your schedules.  Then we can meet as often as you want." 

"Are you denying me?"  I mentally saw his cute pout and couldn't help but want to play with him. 

"Maybe," I teased. 

"Don't tease me or else I'll come over and punish you." 

"Okay, okay.  I'll let you go.  Rest up." 

"I will.  Bye bye." 

"Bye." 

After we hung up.  I got ready for bed and went to sleep. 

 

 


Hi guys!  I'm back again!  I will definitely be able to update a lot more often now that school is done and finished with hahah :D  Sorry this is such a short update, I promise that the next chapter will be longer. 

 

~Angelflyer