Chapter 3

Love Strong [HIATUS]

Finally, after pulling Yixing out of bed, we reached the dining room hand in hand.  And after I finished eating, I went to the sink to start washing the dishes.  Then I felt someone wrap their arms around me and rest their head on my shoulder. 

A smile formed on my face because I knew exactly who this person was.  While I was sure he wouldn't move his head, I quickly turned my head and planted a kiss on his left cheek. 

"Hey," he whined cutely. 

"You're so cute," I said and giggled. 

He reached over to the faucet and turned the water off.  Then he held onto my shoulders and made me face him.  "What?" I asked.  He smiled and leaned in to kiss me with his soft lips. 

"You don't have to do the dishes.  I'll have one of the maknaes do it," he said and planted a little peck on my lips. 

"I can do it." 

"No, no.  I'll make Sehun do it," Luhan butted in, in Chinese.  

"Hey, I have no idea what you said, but I heard my name," Sehun said while walking into the kitchen. 

"You'll understand soon enough, Sehun," Yixing said in Chinese, leaving the younger still confused on what they were talking about. 

Then Yixing led me out of the kitchen and into the living room leaving the other two.  And just as we sat down we heard Sehun whine from the kitchen about the dishes.  I was about to say something until Yixing wrapped his arm around me and pressed his lips against mine.  

"When do you have to get to the airport?" Yixing asked.  

"Some time around 6 o'clock," I replied.  

"Okay...  Oh, I got approved by my manager to let me participate in a charity going on this week, so I'll be in China around Thursday because it's on Saturday."  

"Will you have time for me when you get there?"  

"I always have time for you."  He smiled and let his dimples show.  

I couldn't help, but smile back and peck his lips to show him how much I loved his sweetness.  But right after I kissed him, we heard Tao gag.  

"Ew!  You know, you guys aren't the only ones who speak Chinese," he said while continuing to playfully gag.  

"Sorry," I apologized and smiled.  

"Just look away," Yixing said.  

"But I can still hear every word you guys are saying!" Tao continued to whine.  

"Ah, don't be so jealous, Tao," Kris butted in.  

"Yeah, maybe one day you'll find happiness lime them," Luhan teased as he walked out of the kitchen. 

Kris and Luhan continued to tease Tao in Chinese while the Korean members just stared blankly, well, except for Sehun who was still in the kitchen washing the dishes.  I laughed and tried explaining the scene to them.  

A couple of hours later, I said goodbye to all of the EXO members and left to the airport.  When I got there, a couple of fans noticed me so I signed or took pictures with them, but it wasn't crazy. 

When I got back to China, my manager suggested that I go home first and rest up before I started filming.  So when I got to my apartment, I ate something light and then went to take a quick nap. 

I woke up about two hours later and started getting ready.  We were going to film basically all night.  So after I took a shower and changed, I went to wait downstairs for my manager to come pick me up. 

As I waited for my manager to arrive, someone came into the lobby surprising me.  "Mom!" I exclaimed and let her arms wrap around me as she stood in front of me.  "What are you doing here?" 

"Well, I remembered that you were back today, so I decided to come visit," she explained.  

"I'm just about to head out though.  And I won't be back until tomorrow morning," I said with a pout.

"That' okay.  I said I'd be able to work from here on my laptop, so I'll be busy."  

"Okay, well, you have the extra key.  I'll be back as soon as possible."  

"Alright, dear, see you tomorrow."  

I gave her a hug, then walked out to the front to see if my manager was here or not yet.  Five minutes after waiting outside she came and picked me up.  

We began shooting for the drama as soon as all of the actors and actresses were dressed and ready to go.  I wasn't the main character, but I was still an important person in the plot.  It was good enough for me because the main character had to kiss the main guy character multiple times and constantly, and although it's pretend and whatnot I couldn't help but wonder how Yixing would feel as he watched the show.  

The shooting went past midnight and long into the early mornings.  By the time we were done for the night, it was around 4 o'clock in the morning.  But I wasn't as tired as I thought I'd be... probably because my mom was here and I haven't seen her in so long, so I was quite happy.  

Right after being dropped off by my manager, I went up to my apartment and quietly changed and washed up before checking up on my mom, then moving into the kitchen to begin cooking breakfast for the two of us. 

It was 7:30 am when my mom woke up and came into the kitchen.  "Oh my... what is all this?" she asked with a smile as she sat down at the breakfast bar with me.  

"A nice homemade breakfast made by your wonderful daughter," I replied with a smile.  

"Thank you so much."  

"No problem, plus I figured you'd be hungry after working constantly."  

"And what about you, missy?  Have you been eating all three meals of the day?"  

"Yes, yes.  You're just like Yixing.  He's been calling me every single day because he knows how busy I've gotten with my schedules lately."  

"That's good.  Yixing is helping me out by doing so.  He's such a good boyfriend.  I can't wait until you two get married and have children!"  I could see the excitement in her eyes as she talked about her recieving grandchildren.  

"Yes, you're right about the good boyfriend part, but who said we're ever going to have kids?"  

"Trust me, you might be hesitant now, but soon enough you'll want your own kids."  

I smiled to myself as my mom dug in after saying that.  It would be nice to have kids, especially with Yixing.  He was good with kids and was the most friendliest person I knew.  

After breakfast, I washed all the dishes and put the leftovers into the fridge.  Then I went to sit in the living room with my mom.  She was already on her laptop typing away on a very important document, probably.  I watched as her eyes read whatever she was looking at.  And when I shifted in my seat, she looked up at me and smiled.  

"Is there something you want?" she asked.  

"No, I just wanted to hang out with my mom since  have seen her in forever," I replied.  

"Okay, but I have to be back here at least before 1:30.  I have a meeting.  They're going to video call me." 

"Alright!" I exclaimed.  "Let me go put on some pants and grab a jacket."  

She nodded and I ran off into my room.  

 

 


Hi guys!  How are you all?  It's been a while... sorry for the wait... I've had such a busy week.  I really can never get on my laptop on the weekdays at all.  I want to update and write because I always get ideas during the day or whatever, but I just don't have time to.  But anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!  :D

 

~Angelflyer