Chapter 10

Love Strong [HIATUS]

A couple of weeks later, I finished filming a scene and was on break when Xiuying asked if I had watched the show that Yixing had went on. 

"No, not yet.  Why?" I told her. 

"Oh, well, I have the video link right here," she said and handed me her phone. 

I held the phone out in front of me and began watching while I snacked on some cookies.  I smiled when Yixing appeared.  He was so cute at the beginning when they were introducing everyone.  I worried a little bit when they were doing their first challenge, which was a sloped room, but that was it. 

"Jia," Xiuying called me about 30 minutes into the video. 

I groaned while pausing it and looking up.  "What?" I asked. 

She looked at me and chuckled.  "You can watch your prince later.  Right now, you gotta go and film the next scene." 

"Some times I hate being an actress..."  I pouted, but handed Xiuying's phone back to her. 

"Yeah, yeah, you always say that," Xiuying responded carelessly and pushed me out to the set. 

After filming for hours and hours, scene after scene, the director decided to wrap it up for the day.  I sighed in relief and practically ran to my dressing room to get the tight dress that I was wearing off of me.  Then once Xiuying entered the room, I pounced on her and asked for her phone. 

"Oh my god, you can't even wait one minute can you?" she asked and pulled out her phone. 

"Nope," I said with a smile and took the device. 

I got to continue watching without any interupptions besides for when we had to leave the set and head to our hotel.  The ride to our hotel was just enough time for me to finish watching the show.  It was all good timing because right as I entered my room, I got a call from Yixing. 

"Hello?" I answered. 

"Hi, love.  What are you doing right now?" Yixing asked. 

"I just got to my hotel.  Oh, and I finished watching the show you were on... Dragonfly is quite pretty isn't she?" 

There was silence for a moment before Yixing just chuckled.  "Are you jealous?" 

"Wh-what?  No, I am not."  I pouted.  "You... just let her grab you're arm a lot." 

"So?  I let you kiss me, right?" 

My pout dropped and my cheeks began to burn up.  "I-I... Yes, but-" 

"So you don't have to worry about anything." 

"I guess you're right," I said, a smile creeping onto my face.  "But, Mr. Zhang, you owe me a kiss when I see you again." 

"I would gladly give it to you, love." 

"What are you doing right now?" 

"Oh, I just finished with dance practice." 

"You must be tired." 

"Not after hearing your voice." 

"Ah, stop it." 

"What?  It's true." 

I could see his sweet smile as he spoke to me.  Eventually we had to hang up, and after we did, I went to take a shower and go to sleep. 

The next couple of weeks were filled with schedules and filming.  I didn't get to see Yixing or EXO at all, but the schedules kept me occupied. 

"Hey, 'Hurry Up, Brother' is inviting you to their show," Xiuying told me as I was getting my hair done. 

"When?" I asked. 

"They don't have an exact date yet because they're still inviting other guests." 

"Oh, okay." 

Just then my phone started ringing.  It was an unknown number, so I didn't answer it and decided to just leave it on the table.  Then, once my hair was done, I headed out to the set where we would be filming. 

We finished filming a couple of scenes at one place, then we moved on to the next.  It took a while for a short drama, but it was fun and I enjoyed acting with the other actors and actresses.  Then a few days later we finished filming it all.  Now, all that was left was for the director and others to piece together the scenes and shots. 

The same day we finished filming, another unknown number called me.  Again, I didn't answer it, but it seemed a little suspicious to me.  Sure sometimes I got calls from fake companies, fans, and advertisements, but this unknown number was just weird. 

To celebrate for the final filming, Xiuying and Lijun decided to take me out to eat.  Dinner for the whole cast and staff was planned for a different day. 

"What are you guys planning for New Year's?" I asked the couple. 

"I don't know, probably just stay home," Xiuying replied. 

"Why?" 

"Well, for the past 4 years we've been going out to parties on New Year's Eve ever since.  We just want to spend it with just the two of us or with our family." 

"Am I included as 'family'?" 

Lijun laughed and replied, "Of course!  You're like our daughter." 

"Uh, no, Jia's only seven years younger than me," Xiuying stated.  "She's more like my annoying, little sister if you ask me." 

"I am not annoying!" 

"Yes you are." 

"No." 

"Yes." 

"Okay!" Lijun interrupted.  "I get it.  You two definitely act like siblings." 

Xiuying and I chuckled and smiled at each other. 

As we ate at the restaurant that Xiuying picked out, I got another call.  I was starting to think that this was the same caller trying to call me, but I still didn't want to pick up.  I just threw my phone into my bag and continued eating. 

"Who is it?" Xiuying asked. 

"I don't know.  It's an unknown number," I replied and shrugged. 

Neither of the two pushed the conversation and we left it at that.  What they did start talking about, though, was Yixing, specifically Yixing and me.  They made me blush countless of times before our dessert came and we started talking about how good it looked. 

 

 


Hi everyone!  How are you all??  I know it's been a long, long time since I've updated and I'm very sorry.  I've been struggling a little bit on how to write this story without rushing it too much.  I want to jump right into the action and drama of it all, but at the same time I want it to be fluffy and all rainbows and sunshine. 

Anyways, I'm so upset that Yixing isn't participating in this comeback... I mean he would've looked good and hot just like the other members. 

Oh, and before I forget, does anyone know the name of that one girl that was on Yixing's team for the show Happy Baby Go?  I've literally looked for like an hour one day, but could not find it... unless it's in Chinese... but I can't read Chinese so that doesn't help anyways. 

That's all for now!

 

Angelflyer