Chapter 1

Love Strong [HIATUS]

The loud music was booming, fans were cheering, lights flew across the stage with different colors, and I watched as twelve young men made their way to a platform that would bring them up.  Among those young men, was my one and only love.  His name, Zhang Yixing.  

Yixing and I have been boyfriend and girlfriend ever since a couple months before his debut.  At that time, I was also an actress still learning more about the entertainment industry.  I've been an actress since I was about fourteen or fifteen years old. 

Now, two years after being rookies, we finally announced our relationship to the public.  Some fans supported us, others weren't too happy.  But either way both Yixing and I were happy together. 

After EXO's concert for their newest comeback, "Overdose", they did their encore stage and came down to the backstage.  I patiently waited and watched all of the other members to pass me until Yixing came down.  He's always the last one to come off because he thanks the fans constantly. 

"Xing," I said and wrapped my arms around his waist as soon as he came down the steps. 

"When did you get here?" he asked surprised to see me. 

"I got here right after you went up to the stage.  By the way, you guys were amazing." 

"Thank you."  Then he leaned forward and kissed my cheek.  "You have no idea how much I missed you, Jia." 

"I missed you, too, Xing." 

From a far someone called Yixing's name.  We both looked up and saw one of the staff members waving him over.  I looked up at Yixing and let go of him.  Then he grabbed my hand and said, "Come on."  And he pulled me along with him to their dressing room. 

When we got into the dressing room, all of the EXO members were running around here and there.  I greeted the staff that were around and continued to walk with Yixing, who was still holding my hand and pulling me along. 

As I was waiting for Yixing to change, I greeted and talked to the members.  "Oh, Jia when did you get here?" Joonmyeon asked when he was walking by me. 

"I got here earlier just in time to see you guys go up on stage," I replied. 

"Where's Lay?" 

"He's changing," Jongin replied for me while walking out of the changing room.  "Hey, Jia.  It's been a long time." He waved at me and then slipped his shoes on. 

"Yeah, I missed you guys," I said with a smile. 

As the three of us were talking, most of the other members were joining in on the conversation.  It was nice seeing them again because it had been a long while since I saw all of them. 

Once he was all changed, he came out and put his arm around my waist.  I looked at him and realized that he was dressed pretty fancily.  "Ready to go?" he asked and kissed my cheek.  I looked at him, confused, because I was just planning to go hang out at their dorm for the night.  

"Where are we going?" I asked, confused. 

"I'm taking you on a date," he replied with a cute smile while showing his dimple. 

I poked it and smiled back.  "But I'm not dressed fancy."  I looked down at my outfit.  I was wearing ripped jeans and a big t-shirt with converse shoes. 

"It's okay." 

Then he led us out to a car after saying goodbye to s.  He was being gentlemanly and opened the door for me and let me go in before closing it and hopping in in the driver's seat.  As soon as we were ready to go, we left the venue parking lot and drove off to where ever Yixing was taking me. 

I placed my hand on top of his, which was on the gear shift.  Yixing quickly glanced at me with his cute smile and dimple, then turned back to the road.  "You know, I could stare at you forever, but I think it's safer for me to watch the road," he commented. 

I giggled, "Yes, watch the road, Xing." 

He looked over to me when we were stopped at a red light.  "It's been a long time since the last time I saw you." 

"I know...  I'm sorry.  I've been busy with the recent drama I'm in and with photoshoots," I said. 

"I never said it was your fault."  He smiled.  "I'll be in China for a while after a couple of promotions here.  Then we'll see each other more often." 

"That'll be nice." 

We soon made it to the restaurant and got out of the car.  I slipped my hand into Yixing's and we went in.  The waiter led us to a table and handed us menus, then left.  We flipped through the menu and when we were ready, we called the waiter over and ordered what we wanted. 

When we were left alone again, Yixing placed his hand on top of mine, which was resting on the table.  "What did you want to do after this?" he asked. 

"It doesn't matter to me.  As long as I have you next to me, I don't care where we are or what we do," I replied and stared at him lovingly. 

He smiled.  "You're always so sweet." 

"What about you, huh?  You're the one always taking me out on dates and being so romantic." 

"I guess I am pretty sweet too." 

I playfully rolled my eyes.  Soon the food got to our table and the night went on.  And when we finished dinner, we decided to take a midnight walk near the Han River.  Then afterwards we went to EXO's dorm which was close by. 

It was almost two in the morning when we snuck into the dorm.  Yixing quietly pulled some clothes out for me to wear.  After I changed, I waited for him to change as well before going into his shared room with Kris. 

Kris was fast asleep on his bed and Yixing was putting his clothes away when I walked in.  Yixing turned around after sliding his drawer shut, then smiled at me and waved his hand for me to come over.  I slowly walked over to him and his bed.  We snuggled close to one another on his bed and fell asleep. 

 

 


Hi there!! I hope you guys enjoyed reading! 

 

~Angelflyer