Chapter 12

Love Strong [HIATUS]

When I awoke, half of my body was laying on top of Yixing.  He was so warm that I absolutely did not want to get up and untangle myself from him.  I was soon forced to, though, because I couldn't hold my bladder any longer. 

After I had used the bathroom and washed up, I went back into the room Yixing and I had slept in and stood over his sleeping figure.  I wanted him to get as much rest as he could, so I tried my best not to wake him.  I reached over for my phone, but then I felt Yixing's arms warp around me.  He pulled me down to his chest and rubbed my back affectionately. 

"I thought you were sleeping," I said into his shoulder. 

"I just woke up," he muttered in his sleepy voice. 

"I'm sorry.  Did I wake you?" 

"Nope.  I woke up by myself." 

He kissed the side of my head and then let me sit up.  I smiled at him as he gently rubbed his sleepy eyes.  Then we both got up and went to the living room together. 

"Good morning, you two," Lijun greeted us as he handed Xiuying a cup of coffee. 

"Morning," I said. 

"Come have breakfast." 

After breakfast, we were sitting in the living room until Yixing jumped up and said that he had gifts in the car for us.  He put on his coat and left.  Within a couple of minutes, he came back with presents in hand. 

Yixing gave Lijun and Xiuying's parents their gifts.  Then he handed one big bag to Lijun and Xiuying.  Finally, he turned to me and smiled.  He took out a medium sized jewelry box and gave it to me. 

"These are late Christmas gifts because I couldn't be here with you guys then," Yixing explained. 

"Thank you," Xiuying and Lijun thanked simultaneously. 

"It's nothing."  He shyly smiled and put his hand behind his head. 

"I didn't bring your present because I didn't think you'd be here," I told him with a pout. 

"It's okay.  Now, open your gift." 

I couldn't help but smile.  He was so sweet and always thought of others before himself.  And since he insisted I open my present now, I did as he said and quickly opened the box.  As soon as I laid eyes on the necklace, I was in love.  It was a simple and beautiful, key necklace. 

Also, on the back of the cover, it read: You're the key to my heart <3

"Do you like it?" Yixing asked. 

"I love it," I told him and threw my arms around him.  "Thank you.  It's beautiful." 

"I'm glad you like it." 

"Yixing," Xiuying called. 

"Yeah?" Yixing answered. 

"We didn't know what to get you, so we just bought you some clothes." 

Then Lijun came from his bedroom and handed a t-shirt, jeans, and a jacket.  "We left the tags on just in case you didn't want it, then you could take it back or something," Lijun told him. 

"No, it's great," Yixing said and smiled.  "Thank you so much." 

While we were still talking about the gifts and whatnot, the doorbell rang.  Lijun stood up and went to get it.  When he came back, my mom was following behind him. 

Quickly, I stood up and went to hug her.  "I thought you weren't coming until later," I said. 

"Well, the flight times changed again," my mom said. 

I let her go and had her sit beside me.  After the introductions and greetings, Yixing handed another gift bag to my mom. 

"Here, Ms. Yin.  I bought this while I was in Korea.  It smells wonderful," Yixing said. 

My mom smiled and opened her gift.  It was a perfume bottle and it had a beautiful design on it. 

"Oh, thank you, Yixing!" she exclaimed.  "I feel so bad now!  I didn't buy you anything." 

"It's okay, really." 

"Why don't we go shopping or something today.  Then I can get you something." 

"Ms. Yin, it's fine.  I don't need anything-" 

"What did you get for everyone else?" interrupting Yixing. 

I looked at him and smiled while shaking my head.  "She's not gonna listen," I told him. 

He smiled back.  "I got Lijun and Xiuying's parents home gifts, and I got Lijun and Xiuying robes and slippers." 

"And he gave me this necklace," I said and showed her. 

"Wow, that's beautiful," my mom said. 

"Xing, can you help me put it on?" I asked him. 

He nodded and happily put it on for me. 

We cleaned up in the living room and put all the gifts away before getting ready for the day.  By the time everyone was ready, it was already noon.  Since it was lunch time, we decided to go out to a restaurant to eat. 

The restaurant was quite busy, probably because everyone wanted to eat out on this holiday.  When Yixing noticed that there were so many people, he pulled on a cap and mask, trying to cover up until we were seated.  Xiuying elbowed me and pulled her hood on.  I got what she was trying to say and put on my hood and mask. 

You could probably say that Xiuying and Lijun were popular as well.  I mean, Lijun was a well-known, hot trainer and Xiuying was my manager, who wouldn't know her.  Even if she wasn't my manager, she probably would've been mistaken as an idol or something since she was so pretty, even more prettier than me-- though she always denied that. 

Once we got our table, in a more private area, we all took off our "disguises" and sat down.  Luckily, no one seemed to notice us and we got to eat in peace. 

After lunch, we went separate ways.  Lijun and Xiuying's parents wanted to go somewhere, so they accompanied them, while Yixing, my mom, and I went to the mall. 

The mall that we went to was quite a small mall.  It did have a movie theater, though, so while my mom went shopping, Yixing and I went to the movies.  The movie lasted for an hour and a half and that whole time my mom was deciding what she should buy Yixing. 

We met up with her in a men's store where she was looking at some watches.  As soon as she saw us, she pulled Yixing over and asked him which watch he liked, leaving me hanging.  I pouted, but went to explore the shop to busy myself.  

When everything was settled and bought, we went back to Xiuying's place to just hangout and relax.

 

 


So, um, I tried putting in pictures for the necklace that Yixing "bought" but it didn't work... so now it's up to your guys' imagination!  Hahah \(^_^)/ 

Anyways, I hope you guys are liking it so far!  The drama will come soon, though.  And I know I keep saying that and come out with more fluffy chapters, but for sure the drama will come, so just be prepared. 

 

Angelflyer