Chapter 2

Love Strong [HIATUS]

I woke up and felt empty space beside me.  Lazily, I sat up and looked around the room.  Neither Kris or Yixing were any where to be seen.  Slowly, I got out of Yixing's bed and went to splash my face with water to wake myself up.  After I did so, I went back into the room to get my phone. 

Then I finally went out to the living room area where there was a lot of talking.  When I entered the room, the boys looked up at me and said hi.  I greeted them back and went to sit next to Luhan and Kris.  They all talked to me for a while until I felt someone slip their arms around me and kiss the top of my head. 

"Breakfast is almost done," he said and kissed the top of my head once again. 

"Here, let me come help you," I said and got up. 

"No, just sit here and relax." 

"Yeah, noona, just stay here," Sehun said. 

I was pulled back down by Sehun and let Yixing smile as he walked away back into the kitchen.  Once the table was set, Yixing, Kyungsoo, and Chanyeol called everyone to eat.  Yixing pulled the seat out for me and sat down next to me and began eating. 

After breakfast, I cuddled with Yixing on the couch and watched TV and the others around us.  Then Yixing asked, "What did you want to do today?" 

I turned to face him.  "It doesn't matter, as long as I'm with you," I replied.  He smiled and pecked my lips. 

"Ew, get a room!" we heard Tao yell. 

"Okay, fine," Yixing replied and got up then held his hand out for me to take. 

We ended up going to his bedroom and cuddling there while talking.  It was almost noon when we felt like we should get up and do something.  I changed back into my clothes and we left to my hotel. 

When we got to the room that I booked, I grabbed a change of clothes and went into the bathroom to change because even though we've been dating for so long, I still didn't feel too comfortable changing in front of Yixing.  I still get embarrassed and feel insecure of my body, especially when we go swimming and I wear a bathing suit. 

After I changed and came out of the bathroom, I found Yixing laying on the bed just about to close his eyes.  I smiled and flopped onto the bed right next to him and placed my head on his stretched out arm.  I felt him move a bit, then turned my head towards him. 

"Why did you wake up so early?" I asked. 

With his eyes still closed he responded, "I wanted to make you breakfast." 

"You know you still have a busy night." 

"I know, but I want to spend as much time with you before you go back to China." 

"You'll be there soon anyways, it won't matter, Xing."  I kissed his cheek. 

"But I'll miss you too much." 

I chuckled.  "I'll miss you, too." 

"See..." 

"Are you still up to doing something today, or did you want to sleep?" 

He shook his head.  "Let's go."  Then he opened his eyes and sat up. 

We ended up going on a walk hand in hand enjoying one another's presence and talking non-stop.  But our moment was interrupted when his manager called him telling him that his schedule would start soon. 

He said okay, then hung up with a sigh.  I could see the disappointment in his eyes and I really felt bad.  To make him feel better, I stopped walking, causing him to too and look at me.  I let go of his hand and let my hands travel up around his neck, while Yixing automatically wrapped his arms around my waist. 

"I'll be going back tomorrow night, so I'll have time to be with you for the day," I said and placed a peck on his lips.  He nodded his head and gave me a real kiss that lasted for a good minute or so. 

Soon we reached my hotel that I was staying at, and after Yixing had dropped me off, he waved good bye and went off to his schedule. 

That night, I fell asleep after getting a call from Yixing telling me goodnight.  He sounded so tired on his end, but I could tell he was trying to hide his tiredness from me.  After I hung up, I sighed and thought about him as I dozed off. 

The next day, I woke up around 9 o'clock and got ready for the day.  As soon as I was done washing up and getting dressed, I grabbed my bag of clothes and whatnot before making my way down to the lobby to check out. 

Once I checked out of the hotel, I got into a taxi and drove off to EXO's dorm.  I greeted the person at the front desk and made my way up to their dorm right away.  I knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer.  The person to come and open it for me was Minseok. 

"Oh, hi, Jia-ah," Minseok greeted. 

"Morning," I said and took my shoes off. 

We made it to the living room when Minseok started making small talk.  "I heard from Yixing that you're going back to China today." 

"Yeah, I wanted to stay longer though." 

"We would've loved if you stayed longer, too." 

"Isn't EXO-M heading over to China soon?" I asked as he got up to get something from the kitchen. 

"Yeah, it's part of our plan for 'Overdose' promotions, but all we know is that we're leaving sometime next week." 

"Oh, when you find out, tell me so that I can make plans to come see you guys." 

"Okay."  When Minseok came back, he had two coffee cups in hand and gave me one of them.  "You know, I still can't believe how fluent you are in Korean.  To think that when Yixing introduced you to us, you were just learning how to speak and write in Korean and now you're speaking with no accent is unbelievable." 

"I guess I'm a fast learner."  I giggled. 

"Yeah, you are."  He looked up to the clock on the wall.  "I think I should be waking the other members now.  Did you want to help me?  You can go wake you prince charming and the cold dragon." 

I nodded and went to the room that I always go into while Minseok went into another.  When I opened the door I spotted two figures on each of their separate beds.  Slowly I went to wake the dragon first.  I gently shook him first, but all he did was turn and lay on his side. 

"Kris Wu, wake up," I said.  He still didn't move.  So I pulled the blanket off of him and went back to his ear.  "You need to get up now, Yifan." 

This time he groaned and opened one of his eyes.  I guess he realized that I wasn't his manager or one of s because he sat up right away and rubbed his sleepy eyes.  "H-Hey, Jia.  What are you doing here so early?" he asked. 

"Just came by to visit before I leave," I replied and turned to make my way to my 'prince charming'. 

"Oh..."  Kris sat in bed and looked down at his phone for a minute before getting out of bed and walking out of the room. 

I sat on Yixing's bed and shook him gently while whispering, "Xing, it's time to wake up." 

And just like that he was up.  He wrapped his muscular arms around me and pulled me down so that I was laying on my stomach next to him.  "Bao bei," he whined, "I thought I told you not to do that." 

"Do what?" I asked, knowing exactly what he meant.  He hated when people blow on his neck, but I think it's absolutely cute the way he reacts. 

He sighed and kissed my cheek. 

 

 


Hi everyone!  I hope you guys enjoyed reading this chapter and comment below!  Thanks for reading!! :D

*Oh and for those who don't know, bao bei means baby in chinese/Mandarin :)

 

~Angelflyer