Chapter 5

Love Strong [HIATUS]

After eating dinner with my mom, I went to check my schedule before I forgot to.  It was about 7 pm and I started to get ready for bed so that I could wake up early to get ready and get to the filming site. 

"Do you have to go somewhere tomorrow?" my mom asked as she sat down on my bed. 

"Yeah, I have a schedule," I told her as I rinsed my face and dried it. 

"For your drama right?" 

"Yup.  Have you watched it?" 

"Of course I have.  I can't wait for the second episode." 

"Ah, I remember filming for the second episode.  I made so many mistakes, but it was so funny." 

"How long are you supposed to be filming for it?" 

"We just need to film the last two episodes.  It'll take the rest of this week and next week." 

"Oh.  What are you doing afterwards?" 

"I don't know, probably audition for another drama or movie." 

"You're always so busy." 

"I don't mind.  I like when I have things to do; otherwise I'd be bored." 

She looked at me and smiled.  "Alright then.  I'm guessing you have to wake up early tomorrow morning, so go to sleep." 

"Okay.  Goodnight." 

"Goodnight, dear.  I love you." 

"Love you, too." 

I climbed into my bed and pulled the covers over myself.  My mom walked to the door and looked at me once more before turning the lights off and closing the door just enough to let a sliver of light from the hallway through.  I felt like a child again at that moment and it brought back some good memories. 

I soon fell into a deep sleep after texting Yixing goodnight. 

By the time I was ready to go, Xiuying called me and said that she'd be a little late to pick me up.  After I hung up with her, I went back into my room to put anything else I would need into my crossbody purse.  Then I quickly checked up on my mom in the guest room before leaving the apartment quietly. 

I waited down in the lobby for about 15 minutes before I spotted Xiuying's car out in front.  I climbed in and settled in the passanger seat.  She didn't greet me like usual so I just kind of stared at her. 

"Are you okay?" I asked. 

"Yeah," she replied, "I'm fine.  Why?" 

"You just seem out of it." 

"Nah, I'm good.  Sorry for being late." 

"I don't mind." 

She nodded slightly.  Her eyes focused on the road, but I knew she was thinking of something else.  I got suspisious and put on my thinking cap. 

Xiuying definitely seemed more relaxed and slightly happier- not saying that she wasn't always happy.  But she really did seem relaxed.  I looked at her outfit and saw that she was dressed more casual than normal.  I mean I've seen her basically in her pjs before, but for work she never really dressed in a pair of wripped jeans and a tank top. 

"Did you and Lijun-ge have a nice night together?" I asked, slightly smirking once I saw her cheeks go red. 

She hesitated, but then replied, "Yes... we did." 

"Oh," was all I said afterwards and left it at that. 

When we got to the filming site I immediately went in to get my hair and make-up done.  Then I changed and walked onto the set.  I greeted the cast and staff and then we began filming. 

During break time, I went back into my dressing room to grab my snack.  Just as I walked into the room, my phone started ringing.  I jumped over to my bag and searched for my phone. 

"Hello?" I asked. 

"Hey, love.  What are you up to?" 

"I'm filming right now." 

"Oh, am I interuppting?" 

"No, we're on break.  What are you doing?" 

"We just finished with a photoshoot." 

"Did you guys take it with a girl?" 

"Nope.  It was just us guys." 

"Okay." 

"Why?  Are you jealous?" 

"Mmm no." 

"You don't have to lie to me.  If you're jealous, just say so and I'll prove to you that you're my one and only." 

"How would you do that?" 

"It's a surprise." 

I pouted even though I knew he couldn't actually see me. 

"Anyways, I'm excited to see you soon, love." 

"I actually don't think I'll be able to see you because we'll be filming all week and next week." 

"Awe, really?" 

"Yeah...  I was looking forward to seeing you, but I'll be busy.  I'm sorry." 

"Why are you apologizing, silly?  It's okay.  I'll see if I can work something out." 

"I don't want to get you in trouble." 

"You won't get me in trouble.  Don't worry about it." 

"If you say so." 

"I got to go.  Chanyeol's calling me.  Text me when you're done filming." 

"Okay, I will.  Bye-bye." 

"Bye." 

I hung up with him and stuck my phone back into my bag before grabbing my snack and heading back out to the set. 

The next few days were similar.  Waking up, getting ready, going to the set, finish shooting, head off to any other thing scheduled, go home, and sleep.  It was just a cycle. 

We were filming the last part of the second to last episode of the drama.  Then the director called cut.  Everyone clapped and relief washed over us all.  It was a great feeling to be finished with filming each episode.  Plus it meant that we just had to film scenes for the last episode and then we'll be done with everything. 

Just then someone came behind me and scooped me up into a backhug.  I gasped and turned my head to look at who the person was. 

"You were absolutely amazing, love," Yixing told me and kissed my cheek. 

"Thank you," I thanked him and twisted around in his hold.  "What are you doing here?" 

"I came to see you of course." 

I chuckled and planted a kiss on his cheek, too.  "After I change, let's get out of here," I said. 

"Okay," he replied and smiled. 

 

 


Hi guys!  I am so so so so so sorry that it's taking me forever to update....  Finals are this week and I should be studying... but I wanted to update haha.  I haven't worked on any of my fics whether they're on draft or up and on-going like this one.  I've been itching to write, but I've been so busy.  I hate it so much... I didn't have school today, so yeah.  Anyways, I might put this fic on a semi-haitus???  I don't know just yet, but I've been thinking about it since I don't want to disappoint you guys by promising for an update soon, when really it'll take forever...  But yeah, I hope you guys have a good day! 

 

~Angelflyer