Chapter 9

Once Upon A Twice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter




Moonbyul and Hwasa met up with Sana go get updates on what Somi was doing since Hwasa had no schedules while Moonbyul had a day off. They met at a café where Sana told them about Somi’s activities, which was nothing much but going hunting and hanging out with the other hood gang members. They let Sana go and told her to continue keeping an eye out on Somi but what disturbed the two of them was how unusually quiet the I.O.I were.

 

M: Ahh, alright I gotta go.

 

H: We barely talked.

 

M: Didn’t we spend the whole afternoon talking about what the I.O.I were up to?

 

H: Normal talk unnie.

 

M: Wish I could but you know me and Yongsun. She might think that I am flirting with some girl again…

 

H: You always are

 

M: Shut up Hyejin. See you around!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moonbyul stood outside the hospital in her cardigan and skinny jeans as she waited for her girlfriend who was now skipping towards her. Even though she seemed like a 6 year old in a 26 year old’s body, byul found it really adorable. Solar hooked her arm around Moonbyul and both of them walked towards the car. While on the drive to their date location, Moonbyul updated Solar on what happened today. Both of them went to a nice dinner date at a fancy restaurant and then went to the movies before going to the iconic dating site; the Han River. They sat down with the fruits with they bought and enjoyed the sunset together.

 

S: it’s beautiful

 

M: Like you~

 

Solar hit Moonbyul for being greasy again but then continued to look at her. Solar leaned in and placed a peck against Moonbyul neck. The latter smiled and turned to look at her girlfriend. The sun really made her girlfriend’s hair and brown contacts stand out. Moonbyul then smiled and leaned in to claim the latter’s lips. But as their lips almost touched, both their phones bleeped. Solar groaned while Moonbyul sighed as they took their phone out to see what had to be so important to interrupt their date.

 

H: Trouble back at the Ice Palace

 

S: Alright, we’re coming.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sana didn’t go back to Jeongyeon’s place right away. She decided to take a walk through the forest to clear her mind but as she did, her sharp hearing picked up noised from not far away. Curious like a cat, she approached the sounds cautiously to find a person lying almost motionless on the ground. She sniffed the air but didn’t detect the scent of a normal so she knew that the person had to be an immortal. That was also the reason why she still had her defenses up; an immortal is more dangerous than a normal. She circled the figure who was lying faced down so get a glimpse of who she is but from the black dress that she was wearing, she knew that the person was not just any immortal. Sana finally decided to get closer and probed the figure but all she got was a groan. Sana then attempted to turn her over and hissed once she saw who it was.

 

SN: You…

 

TY: …

 

SN: Do you think I will help you after what you tried to do to me?

 

 Sana glared at the girl and stood up to leave but before she did, she felt a tug at her feet.

 

SN: Let go of me.

 

TY: P-please…

 

SN: Let go.

 

TY: … P-p…lease…

 

Sana looked at her for a while before deciding to help the bloodsucker. She might hate her but she isn’t that cold hearted of a person. She looked at the vampire and noticed that she looked pale. She must have been starving for days not just that but also, she gave off an aura of weakness than her usual cold and dangerous one. She cut her wrist and place it to the Vampire’s mouth while the other, surprisingly, it slowly as though she was an infant. Tzuyu enjoyed that sweet taste. It tasted so sweet, so innocent that she drank slowly to savor the taste of it. After a while, she Sana’s wrist, causing it to heal, before the latter helped her sit up against the trunk of a tree.

 

SN: So I assume I can leave now?

 

TY: Wait! … Who are you?

 

SN: Sana.

 

TY: No, not your name but who are you?

 

SN: I’m… uh… a Human?

 

Tzuyu furrowed her brows. If she was just a normal person, why would her blood taste so good? And most importantly, why did her cold heart suddenly felt warm when they touched?

 

SN: Ummm… Are you okay?

 

TY: Y-Yea… Anyways… T-Thank you for helping me…

 

Sana smiled, tuned and left. She didn’t expect herself to help the Vampire nor did she expect the vampire to thank her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Vampire hunters arrived to see the pirate emptying her rounds on the knight, who was trying her best to dodge her shots.

 

DH: Look you crazy parrot! I recued your girlfriend and now you are attacking me?!

 

MI: And why should I trust your words?!

 

Mina anticipated Dahyun’s next move and pointed the gun at her. Just as Dahyun jumped away, she changed her target and shot the chandelier that was above her and trapped the knight in the icicle cage. Jihyo was out for the moment so there was no one maintains peace in the castle. However, the vampire hunters knew damn well what Jihyo would do if she sees the mess so they had to step in. Wheein took out her gun and fired a shot at the Pirate, knocking her gun out of her hand.

 

MI: What are you doing? Who’s side are you on?!

 

W: I believe her.

 

MI: What?!

 

W: I believe her. Think about it Myoui. If she wanted to hurt your girl, wouldn’t she have just killed her or let her die?

 

MI: She is trying to bootlick us.

 

DH: What makes you think I dare stirred in the devil’s lair?

 

MI: …

 

S: Take her to the healer and we will deal with her.

 

Mina quietly complied and carried Chaeyoung away while the four walked towards Dahyun.

 

S: So, we meet again~

 

Dahyun took a step back a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter