Chapter 8

Once Upon A Twice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana walked back towards the direction of the forbidden forest alone; her mind, troubled and filled with many thoughts.

 

Flashback

 

H: We need you to help us do something then.

 

SN: Why? What did Somi do?

 

H: well… Sorry to burst your bubble but she is part of the I.O.I.

 

SN: What?! They still exist?

 

W: Apparently so…And we were the one sent to investigate… Sadly we found out that your friend is one of them…

 

SN: But-…

 

S: I know this is hard to take in Sana ssi but we really need your help to keep an eye out for her and give us information on her.

 

SN: I... Alright… Should I tell Robin Hood about this?

 

M: Not yet. We all know she is… you now… kind of reckless…

 

Sana nodded in agreement and thanked the four as she stood up to leave. Moonbyul volunteered to send her back but she rejected, saying she can manage on her own but in truth, she needed some time to process all these information. Somi and her were the best of friends, along with the other members of the Hood. And to hear this, Sana was heart broken. Nevertheless, she was willing to help the Vampire hunters and also see for herself if Somi was really betraying them.

 

Flashback End

 

“Sana!” She turned around to see a familiar shorthaired girl running after her. With hands on her hips, she cocked her brows at the latter while she doubled over trying to catch her breath.

 

JY: ha… I- I’m sorry I totally forgot!

 

SN: That’s not like you

 

JY: Sorry… Got caught up in something… Anyways, want to eat something?

 

SN: hmm… Sure

 

While walking to the restaurant that they frequent, Jeongyeon noticed Sana was in a sullen mood. She didn't want to ask the girl because she thought that she was still angry at her for being late. But as Jeongyeon and her walked, the atmosphere for more awkward and tense. So uncomfortable to the point that Jeongyeon had to break the silence. She bent her body down so that her eyes can meet the latter's who was staring down at the pavement below her while walking.

 

JY: Ya... I'm really sorry for not coming on time... You aren't atill angry are you?

 

SN: It's fine. I'm just tired...

 

JY: Sana, you know you can tell me anything

 

SN: Don't worry, this is just a small problem. Maybe being on my period made it complicated.

 

JY: Share it if you want but if you don't, I'm fine with it.

 

Sana sighed and told Jeongyeon the part where she was stalked and almost nut allayed by the vampire, leaving the details of Somi out of course. Jeongyeon on the other hand, apologised profusely for not being there to protect her when needed. But luckily the Vampire hunters stumbled upon her. The meal was on Jeongyeon that day, because she felt really guilty for not picking Sana up. If only she did, all these wouldn't have happened.

 

SN: so how are you these days?

 

JY: boring...

 

SN: really? I heard you went working for the devil queen band now you want to join the ice queen?

 

JY: How did you-

 

SN: when though I was bed ridden, I have ears and contacts. I know your whereabouts.

 

JY: W-Well

 

SN: Were you mad? Why did you go without me?! Did you know you couldn't died?!

 

JY: But I'm fine now~

 

Sana sighed in exasperation again. She really can't help Jeongyeon. That girl might be reckless but she is afraid that one day, the recklessness would be her downfall. Nevertheless, she still told Jeongyeon to update her about what happened that day.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The half moon rose high in to the sky above the forbidden forest, illuminating the gloomy place with the light it stole from the sun. Within the forest was a castle, the devil's lair, with one of the window flickering with light. There the enchantress was, trying to search for the Blood Knight in her meditative state. She jumped from mind to mind, from the Devil craving donuts, to the Vampire thinking about this girl. But no Dahyun. The enchantress knew that her Friend had blocked her out.

 

Momo grunted in frustration and blew out a shock wave of magical energy that extinguished all the candles. Now that plan A failed, it's time for plan B. Momo knew that Dahyun was with this warrior called Mulan before she acted like that, so the next step was to find her.

 

In the dimly lit forbidden forest, The pirate and the warrior were out doing their patrolling duties. To cover more area so they could finish faster, they decided to split up, with Chaeyoung going east and Mina heading to the west, promising to meet each other at their original place. The faster they worked, the more time they could spend after their shifts. To think that high fences had been built to keep people out, some of them kept trespassing with no return.

 

As Chaeyoung was walking and looking out for any stray humans, she felt herself being watched. She occasionally checks her surroundings and saw nothing but the feeling kept growing stronger. She stopped and have her surroundings a 180 degree scan. But when she turned back, she was met with the green glowing eyes of the enchantress. She tensed up and stood still as her eyes followed the enchantress, who was circling her. She didn't want to make any sudden moves because something told her that the enchantress wasn't as weak as before anymore.

 

MM: Hmm... Pretty good looking...

 

CY: What do you want witch?

 

MM: I want to know where the Blood Knight is.

 

CY: And how would I know?

 

MM: Because she was with you the last time I saw her.

 

CY: Well that was weeks ago. How would I know where she is now?

 

MM: Don't play games with me.

 

CY: I'm not! The last time I saw her was when I saved the pirate on the way back here. She just disappeared! It isn't my job to babysit her.

 

"You ungrateful ." The enchantress griped the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter