Chapter 13

Once Upon A Twice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Nayeon, Tzuyu and Momo were the ones walking to the devil’s lair through the front door. The Vampire hunters, Moonbyul and Solae along with Jihyo, were back at the Ice Palace watching over the whole mission and giving instructions while the Knight, Warrior, Pirate, Wheein and Hwasa.

 

The I.O.I weren’t stupid either, they made sure they saw that the coast was clear before letting Nayeon and her two guards in. Seeing that the door opened, Moonbyul radioed in.

 

M: Okay, activate the invisibility. Just press the button on the watch.

 

MI: Watch?

 

DH: The wrist clothing?

 

Chaeyoung face palmed as she heard their conversation while Wheein and Hwasa looked at each other and sighed at how much of human world knowledge they were deprived of.

 

M: YES! IT is called a watch!

 

They hummed, pressed the button and watched themselves turn invisible. They quickly darted down from the trees and followed in stealthily. When they entered, they realised that Creulla’s mutts were going crazy and barking at nothing. Nayeon, Tzuyu and Momo swallowed their nervousness, hoping they didn’t suspect anything and it worked.

 

Nayoung: What is going on?!

 

Sohye: I-I don’t know… I- I’m sorry!

 

Nayoung: Shut them up!

 

Sohye bowed and set all the dogs out and took their souls away. Nayeon then looked back at Nayoung and smirked.

 

NY: Finally things are a bit more peaceful.

 

Nayoung: You know why I want you here. Shut up and open the damn pit!

 

NY: Of course but I need some time.

 

Nayoung narrowed her eyes suspiciously but chose to believe her because she has never seen or knew how long it took to open the pit. Nayeon stood there and supplied a weak energy to it while Momo made a protective barrier around her.

 

Nayoung: What are you doing enchantress?!

 

MM: So you want her to open it or not? This is protocol.

 

Nayoung took a deep breath and turned away to Tzuyu.

 

Nayoung: And what is your business here?!

 

“This~” Tzuyu smirked and suddenly turned into hundreds of bats that attacked everyone and shutting down all the lights in the castle. Nayoung cursed as she and the others tried to swat the bats away. She then stomped her staff on the floor and caused her huge surge of energy, sending the bats flying away and lighting up the castle again.

 

Nayoung then turned to see that she had invited an ambush into her castle. While seeing that Tzuyu was knocked out, she walked towards Nayeon and Momo. On Nayeon’s order, The Enchantress immediately charged her hands with magical power and fired it at maleficent, defending her Devil Queen as she put her back into opening the pit of souls to gain back her full potential of power.

 

Maleficent used her staff to repel the shots easily but the enchantress had more installed as she chanted something in a foreign language and unleashed a powerful spell on her. Maleficent immediately shot a burst of Magical power from her staff and matched the latter's attack. For a moment both of them were at a standstill until Momo smirked and fed more power. Nayoung's could immediately feel herself losing but just as she was about to give in, one of Sohye's conjured lion pounced on Momo and threw her off. Maleficent dropped onto one knee, catching her breathe but soon recovered as she walked towards Nayeon.

 

Meanwhile, Hook was dealing with Peter who was flying around and teasing the hell out of her. Mina aimed and fired but kept failing at it. The only shot she managed to land was at peter's leg but only ripping her pants. The flying boy immediately torpedo dived towards the pirate and maneuvered a round house kick towards the pirate's ribs. Mina immediately spat blood out as she groaned in pain. Peter then rolled her over and pressed a knife towards her neck.

 

Peter Pan: Any last words before I feed you to the crocodile~?

 

Mina's eyes darted around before she smirked.

 

MI: I think your time is up, useless child kidnapper~

 

Peter was outraged and was about to end her when a shot knocked him out cold. Wheein blew on her weapon and rushed to help Mina up.

 

MI: You and your shooting entrances.

 

W: Appreciate it, many lives were saved like that.

 

MI: Thanks.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sana panted as she stood in front of Scar circling her. The undead big cat was mocking her and questioning the ability of the house cat to win over the King of the jungle. Sana got triggered and charged her with her claws. Sana swung, swung and swung again but she was only able cause a superficial wound on the lion.

 

She smirked, causing Sana to get angrier. She charged again but Yeon Jung managed to dodge and chop down on her hand, causing the latter to scream in pain. She then shook her head to the side and flung Sana against some rubble. She turned back in to her human form and walked towards Sana while wiping with her thumb and tasting the blood.

 

Yeon Jung: Mmm~ Delicious~

 

TY: WHAT?!

 

Yeon Jung turned around to be met with Tzuyu’s fist. Being a vampire, it wasn’t a soft punch. Tzuyu managed to crack her skull and dispose of her by the side.

 

TY: No one is allowed to taste her blood other than me

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What are you?! An undead zookeeper?" Robin mocked as she shot every animal that Cruella summoned with perfect accuracy. Soon Sohye found herself unable to cope with the demands, after all, there is a limited number of dead animals. She then closed her eyes can scanned the ground before breaking out into laughter. Jeongyeon was looking in confusion and stretched her bow to end the insane girl. Suddenly, the ground shook, causing her arrow to miss. Everyone turned to look as the ground between Sohye and her caved in while a huge Monster stepped out. For the first time ever, Jeongyeon felt immense fear as she looked at the legendary T-Rex tower over her.

 

Sohye: End her~

 

Jeongyeon immediately headed out of the castle to not further injure her teammates and the open area would definitely benefit her. Back at the palace, Jihyo had already sent Moonbyul to the scene.

 

Hwasa was dealing with the seafood and managed to slice off her tentacles and render her useless. Ursula almost choked Hwasa to death but the latter managed to free herself by digging her claws in to her. She then bit on her last tentacle and threw her against the wall, where the latter was knocked out cold.

 

H: Bleh! I hate seafood...

 

But her attention was adverts to a lion that was causing a bloodbath. Hwasa ran to the lion and kept it busy while telling Momo to help Nayeon.

 

Moonbyul and Chaeyoung arrived at the same time to where Jeongyeon was dodging the dinosaur. Now Jeongyeon feels helpless because her weapons had not effect. Seeing that Robin Hood was tired. Mulan drew her sword out and ran towards the reptile, slashing its feet with her sharp blade. It howled in pain and turned it's attention on Chaeyoung and chasing her instead. Moonbyul pulled Jeongyeon's hand and fitted her with a new one.

 

M: This one allows you to have a suit like mine. Go help The enchantress and your girl!

 

Jeongyeon nodded and rushed off while Moonbyul and Chaeyoung delt with the undead creature.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter