Chapter 1

Once Upon A Twice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Crows cawed in the silent night as the sit themselves on the leafless tress of the forbidden forest. The night was young and cold as the fog creep around the forest floor. Wild boars were snorting and feeding on whatever scraps they could find but their meal was cut short by the sound od galloping approaching.

 

The Enchantress and Blood Knight were in the forbidden forest hunting for souls of those who got too curious and trespassed to their doom. The forbidden forest was a place where mothers would tell their children not to go when they were young, in case the boogieman kidnaps them. But they themselves knew that the dangers that lurked in this forest were worst then their folklore. Galloping though the dead trees on her majestic black stallion, they came to a stop when the Enchantress sensed a stray human nearby.

 

The Knight knew what the Enchantress meant even if she didn’t say anything; they did it a few times already. She got off her stallion and held her palm towards the horse. She then recited something inaudible and the horse suddenly vanished, leaving a trace of smoke at where it originally was.

 

"He's near." hissed the Enchantress and they both took their positions. The Enchantress perched herself atop a branch while the Knight took cover behind a tree. They waited silently until the human got close and then launched their attacked.

 

The Knight cut her palms and the blood morphed itself in to a ruby red blade as came out of her hiding place and got ready to strike. But her blade was met with another with a sharp cling. She glared at her opposition while the latter smirked at the sight of her narrowing eyes.

 

"Mulan." The Knight hissed.

 

The warrior pushed the knight away, causing the latter to stumble but she managed to balance herself. The warrior bellowed and pointed the teen to the Pirate, her partner. He nodded without question and staggered his way there, to the safety of the gun wielding woman.

 

"Not so fast!" Enchantress hopped off her hiding place and landed in front of the teen, staring into his eyes. He was mesmerized and somehow drawn to her. That was how she stole the souls; though her gaze.

 

"Fat chance demon!" The pirate took out her gun and fired. He enchantress managed to teleport up onto a branch to avoid the hit. But that wasn't all. The pirate continued firing the deadly bullets at her but all failed to reach her.

 

Swords clanged together as the Warrior and Knight fought. Both of heir skills were surprisingly up to par with one another. However, after observing the Warrior's fighting style for very long, the knight knew her weakness.

 

The Knight came in with a charge again but the Warrior blocked it and managed to disarm her. Pushing her to the floor, the Warrior pointed the blade at her neck. The Enchantress diverted her attention to help her partner but the pirate kept her busy.

 

"KILL HER!" The pirated hissed as she tries her best to get a shot at the witch. But the warrior couldn't do it. She was taught well about Honor, Forgiveness and Mercy. She couldn't do it. The Knight took this chance to grab her blade. That made her bleed again and stain the sword with her blood.

 

She recited something and the sword was now at her command. The warrior took a few steps away while the Pirate cursed. They grabbed the teenage boy and ran but it was too late. The sword penetrated through the boy's heart and he dropped dead. The warrior wanted to stay to help but the Pirate dragged her away. The dark side won this battle and the Enchantress got to collect the poor boy's soul.

 

"WHAT THE HELL CHAEYOUNG!" The Pirate screamed in anger.

 

"WE COULD'VE DEALT WITH THIS!"

 

CY: Mina... I'm sorry... I-I just couldn't

 

MN: Hell would I be working with you again!

 

CY: Look here Captain Hook, I tried my best! I can't kill!

 

MN: Jesus! Then learn how to! You are a warrior for ocean's sake!

 

CY: You are being an right now! Is this how you treat your Girlfriend?!

 

MN: Don't you dare use that excuse.

 

CY: Bite me.

 

MN: That's it. We are over. I am sick and tired of coving up for all those failures because of you!

 

CY: Fine! You do you and I will do me! I never loved you anyway.

 

Mina left for the palace while Chaeyoung walked to the body to get her bloodied sword back. Chaeyoung tear up a little as she slowly walked to the body. She wasn't sad because the boy was dead; he kind of deserved it for trespassing; but she was sad becau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter