Chapter 12

Once Upon A Twice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



CY: It’s over Mina! Stop following me!

 

MI: Chaeyoung, listen to me! I was paid to do this!

 

CY: So money is more precious than our relationship?

 

MI: N-No!

 

CY: Tell me then… did you fall in love with her?

 

Mina suddenly couldn’t answer, after the time she spent with the blonde, going on their dates and spending time at home together, Min had to admit that she had somehow got attracted and had fallen for the blonde.

 

CY: I knew it. Go. Go back to the castle, Jihyo is waiting.

 

Mina watched helplessly as Chaeyoung walked away before going off herself. On the way, she met a furious Dahyun who gave her a punch in the gut, causing the latter to double over.

 

“How dare you!” Dahyun said as she picked the latter up by the collar and hurled her towards the brick wall.

 

“She loved you!” Dahyun kicked her again and again until the latter spat out blood. But with all the beatings, Mina didn’t fight back. She knew she deserved this beating. Dahyun bended the blood and shaped it in to a sharp stake, ready to stab Mina. With a loud frustrating scream, she threw the shard against the wall and spared Mina her life.

 

Dahyun was dead worried. She ran around, teleported all over the place and looked almost everywhere as she tries to find the latter. She didn’t know how Chaeyoung would react to this and worst some to worst, the latter might think of killing herself. Dahyun screamed her name wherever she went and soon, the desperation and hopelessness caught up to her. Tears began clouding up her vision as she snapped her head around trying to think of any other place the later would be at.

 

Dahyun headed to the park next and made sure she covered every nook and cranny of the place before finding the girl feeding some pigeons with the bread with the hole in the middle that Dahyun loved to eat. Chaeyoung was watching the birds while smiling when they sudden flew away. She frowned and looked to see who that idiot was but she was met with a tear stained Knight looking at her.

 

She saw the girl’s shoulder shaking up and down. She felt an uneasy feeling at her heart and felt the need to rush to the girl. She walked over and grabbed her hand, telling her to sit down. Chaeyoung cupped the girl’s crying face. Looking into her eyes, Chaeyoung was reminded of the night she of the fight with the law.

 

CY: It was true wasn’t it? That night… the fight… the escape…  the kiss…

 

Dahyun looked away, unable to reply.

 

CY: You like me don’t you?

 

“I… I like the ring breads!” Dahyun said as she snatched the bag and took a big bite out of the donuts. Chaeyoung chuckled as she watched the girl facing front and munching on the donuts. It was weird because all of a sudden, her pain from Mina betraying her disappeared. Chaeyoung then did the unthinkable. She leaned in and gave Dahyun a peck on her cheek, causing the latter to drop her donuts.

 

CY: I don’t need an answer but I like you too~

 

But as Chaeyoung said that, Dahyun burst into tears.

 

CY: W-ae?! H-Hey! I’m sorry for ki-

 

DH: MY RING BREADS!!!!

 

Chaeyoung looked away and scoffed before trying to calm the girl down and offering to buy her more of the donuts so she would stop whining.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Dahyun and Chaeyoung came back, everyone noticed the tension between the Mulan and Captain hook when they were asked to assemble for a talk on the plans to overthrow the I.O.I. They planned to fight them at the most dangerous day; the day of the full moon. All of them know that Nayeon, Tzuyu and Momo have unimaginable powers and with all their powers combined (plus Medusa’s head), they could win over the I.O.I.

 

The I.O.I where also busy hiring people to join their band. Their recent members were Yeon Jung, which Sohye conjured up from the dead, Peter Pan, the witch from Hansel and Gretel a.k.a wonda and Lucifer.

 

After the meeting, Mina left to find Momo because right now on her mind, she had more important thing s to care about. Mina found Momo in her room meditating. The room was dark but she could see Momo because the ruins on her hand were glowing. Jihyo told Momo that she couldn’t bring her candles along because this was an ice castle after all. Jihyo doesn’t want it to melt.

 

The enchantress immediately sensed a presence and gravitated back on to the ground before the curtains flew open. The light temporary blinded Mina’s eyes but she recovered quickly.

 

MM: What do you want?

 

MI: Can we talk?

 

MM: Why should I waist my time on you?

 

Mina could feel the room slightly shaking as Momo got angry.

 

MI: P-please let’s talk this through…

 

MM: You lied to me.

 

The ice started cracking.

 

MM: You played with me!

 

Momo stood up and walked towards Mina while the latter backed up against a wall.

 

MM: You took my ity!

 

Momo raised her hand up and felt an invisible force choking her.  She hated the pirate. She wanted the scum to die. But as she looked into Mina’s eyes, she saw pure guilt and sadness. Momo screamed and released her from the grip, walking away to the window while Mina coughed and hacked on the floor.

 

MM: Get out.

 

MI: Momo… I know it’s my fault… Please forgive me… i-I really loved you…

 

MM: I don’t care.

 

MI: Momo…

 

MM: GET OUT!

 

In visible force rammed Mina out of the room and the door

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter