History 2

Love at First Kiss

Tiffany's pov

When she asked me for my name, I knew that she didn't know me. I wasn't expecting for her to know me anyways. I'm not famous.

"Stephanie, Hwang Stephanie," I shyly replied. I gave her my American name, the one I had when I was a child and lived in America.

I took her back to the convenience store. I finished helping her with her burned hand, announcing, "Done. It'll be bad If it leaves a scar on a beautiful lady like you."

She's pretty, I said in my mind as I glanced at her face. I noticed that her face was turning red. Omo, is she sick? "Omo why is your face turning red, do you have a fever?" I asked, expecting her to say yes.

She said that it was normal, but I didn't think so. In this cold weather, shouldn't your face be pale? Is she lying?

"Let me check," I suggested. I was about to put my hands to her forehead when she grabbed my hand. W-why did she...what is this feeling? 

My heart raced at the feeling of her hand on my own and I suddenly felt warm. I wanted to remove my hand but she might misunderstand it.

I've never felt this way before. What is this? "I'm sorry," she apologized when she realized that she had been holding on my hand for too long. I was flustered. Why am I feeling like this? I asked myself again.

She thanked me. I was happy to just hear her voice.

"I'll be leaving then," she awkwardly stated. My happiness turned to sadness. I didn't want her to leave; I wanted to spend more time with her. Before I could ask her to stay, she stood, bowed, and walked away from me.

Is it the end? I wondered. Well everything has its end. I thought back about the failure of my career. No...this time, I will not let it end like it did before. I stood resolutely and ran to catch up to her.

I felt relieved when I saw her walking. "Taeyeon ah~" I called. "Kim Taeyeon!" She did not respond, so I ran fast and grabbed her uninjured hand to stop her.

"Why? Did you forget something?" She asked, smiling at me. Oh, why am I acting like this? "Will you stay with me for a bit?" I asked as I caught my breath. I didn't want to let go of her hand. She paused and stared at me. Please don't stare at me like that. I felt embarassed.

Her grip tightened on my cold hand. "Okay, I'll stay with y-you. Besides, I have nothing to do tonight," she said. My heart felt like it was jumping out of my body. I was really happy that she didn't reject me.

"Thank you," I smiled at her. I can't describe how happy I was as her fingers slowly slid off of mine. She was going to let go, but I didn't want her to, so I grabbed it again. What in the world am I doing? And why do I feel like this?

"Can I hold your hand? My hand is cold," I made up an excuse.

Her face turned red again. Is she really okay? looking away she said, "S-sure." People were staring, chatting with others. "Why don't we go to the Han river?" I suggested.

"Sure, the view is great at night," We walked together holding hands. It felt a little weird...We're both girls, why am I so attracted to her? Is this what they call a girl crush?

I zoned out because of that question on my mind. "Stephanie." I'm crazy. "Phany ah~" I snapped back to reality.

"Phany?" I asked, looking at her with a confused gaze. She gave me a nickname! It's cute. I like it.

"I'm sorry... its just that your name is too long. Can I call you Phany? It's ok if you don't want me to."

"No, no I like it. Call me Phany, it's cute," I said, smiling at her. A cold wind blew and I shivered. I tightened my grip on her hand and forgot all my problems and worries in a second.

We sat on a bench facing the Han River. "It's pretty," she remarked." She seemed to enjoy the view.

""Um...Can I tell you one of my problems?" I asked. I just needed someone to talk to.

"Is that why you were alone on the street?" She asked.

"Yeah...I have no one right now."

I started to tear up. I tried to stop crying but it was a little too much, I couldn't face her, afraid that she might think I'm crazy. I was crying with a stranger that I had just met on the street...How crazy.

"They were all plastics talking behind my back, telling people about things that I didn't do, insulting me in front of everyone..." I couldn't stop sniffling. My mind was blank and I drowned in my pain, crying like a child.

She grabbed my shoulder and hugged me. "What did I do to them. Did I do them any wrong?" I was still crying.

"Everything is going to be okay, it's alright to cry," She whispered, patting my back to comfort me.  

After a minute, I stopped crying. "Are you ok now?" I nodded in reply. She gently broke off the hug."Omo, Phany ah~ you cry like a child. Don't cry anymore, okay?" I nodded again and she wiped my tears away.

I was mesmerized by her beautiful face. She was saying things but I can't hear her. As I scanned every part of her face, my eyes stopped on her rosy lips and I was tempted to kiss them.

 

"Phany." I want to kiss her. "Phany~ah, are you listening?" I don't know anymore. I leaned forwards and kissed her. I gently looped my arms around her neck and kissed her gently. She didn't kiss back so I stopped and broke this kiss.

"I...I-I'm sorry* I was nervous. What should I do? Why did I do that? Pabo, Tiffany, pabo. I couldn't face her, I was so embarassed, so I looked down at the floor instead.

She stood quickly and I glanced at her. "Taeyeon~ah, I'm sorry." My body was trembling and I felt mixed emotions. Why did I do that? "Don't cry anymore, and move on, like the way you kissed me after you were sad," she said loudly. Thankfully, only Taeyeon and I were present. She turned her back and left.

I called out at her. "Taeyeon~ah," She started running away. That was the last time I saw her. I'll find you, Taeyeon, I said to myself.


Authors note.
Tell me what you think guys..