Missing you

Love at First Kiss

Tiffany's pov

I told my members that we just talked and greeted each other. When we got home, I headed straight to my room, closely followed by Seohyun.

"Unnie, what happened? Is she mad?" Seo asked. I remembered Taeyeon's glare. I couldn't seem to forget how she treated me rudely, but I couldn't blame her.

"Yes baby, she's mad," I said as I began to my pants, changing into more comfortable clothes.

"Wae, unnie?" she asked.

"It's because she thought that I lied to her back then," I explained. I didn't lie to her. That was my American name. Now if she had asked me from the start before getting all fired up, I wouldn't have gotten mad at her like that.

"And? Did something worse happen after?" Her question caught me off guard. I nervously wondered if I shoule tell her that Taeyeon kissed me or not.

"What made you think that something worse could have happened?" I asked while scanning for clothes in my closet. I decided not to tell her, in case she hated me, but I realized that I was exaggerating

"Well I noticed that you became quiet after talking to her unnie, and it's worrying me. Did something happen?"

She's questioning me too much. What should I do? I feel like a criminal being interrogated.

"Um...uh...no, nothing baby~" I replied, hoping that she believes me.

"Unnie, you're not telling the truth," She stated. Was I too obvious? Why is she so much better at this than performing? If I don't tell her she's going to nag me all day.

"Um..she...uh...she kissed me," I confessed. I was observing her as she suddenly stopped playing on her phone.

"Unnie! And you didn't do anything?" I was a little taken aback by her words, her eyes widening in shock.

"I was c-caught off guard," I said. This was the first time I've seen her act like this. She picked her phone up and dialled a number.

"Baby? What are you doing?" I asked. She didn't respond so I came nearer to take a peek at her phone. She was dialling our manager unnie.

"Seohyun~ah, what are you doing?!" I said loudly, staring at her. She looked frustrated.

"Unnie! I need to talk to her. I'm telling our manager to get her number."

I took her phone from her and ended the call. "No, no, no, baby I'll talk to her, trust me!" I said to assure her, but her gaze was scary.

"But i dont trust you unnie, you're too kind and naive unnie," she said pouting. I can't believe these words are coming out from .She's too cute. I handed her phone back.

"Oh, look who's talking," I joked as I pat her head. "Don't worry, maknae, I can handle this." I reassured her. Inside i wondered if I could really handle it myself.

Three days had passed. I'm in my room, still thinking about her and what happened that day. I want to see her so bad...I even downloaded a picture of her. I realized that just by thinking about her, my heart beat would speed up and I find it a bit weird that ever since the kiss, images of her would pop into my head.

There was that one time when Seohyun and I were eating on the couch. We were watching a music show and I didn't know that Taeyeon would be performing, but as soon as baby saw Taeyeon's face, she changed the channel. I quickly demanded that she switched it back, but she glared at me. I wondered why I said that. "What? I was watching the show!" I defended myself, and she let out a long sigh.

"The show? Or Taeyeon unnie?" She asked. I knew that it was honestly Taeyeon. I just wanted to see her beautiful face.

Now it's 8:30 pm. I'm out to buy some ramyun. Wearing a black hoodie and a white mask, I head to my usual favorite convenience store. I was walking when a girl caught my attention. She looks like Taeyeon. Her hair, eyes, nose, and lips are all the same as Taeyeon's. She probably noticed that I was staring at her. I was a little nervous but I gathered my nerves and planned to call out to her. I was about to when she looked in my direction and our eyes met

My excitement turned into disappointment when I realized that it wasn't the girl I was thinking about lately. I scanned the people walking by and I was shocked that everyone resembled Taeyeon. What in the world is happening? Is she everywhere? I ran as fast as I could, confused. my heart was racing. "What has gotten into me?" I asked out loud. 

I reached the convenience store, head down, catching my breath from running. I let out a big, tired sigh as I entered the store. An employee greeted me with a smile. It was Jisoo.

"Unnie, how are you?" She asked, full of excitement.

"I'm so stressed out," I groaned, looking around the store for ramyun.

"Why are you so stressed?" Jisoo asked. While I was picking a nice box of ramyun, an image of Taeyeon came to mind. It's because of her. I carry by noodles to the counter.

"Because this one person who I can't forget. Now I seem to see her everywhere," I said.

Jisoo chuckled. "You mean you miss that person?" she asked while scanning the packages.

I missed that person? I don't think so, she just brain washed me.

"No I don't," I denied. Why would I miss a person who accused me of being a liar and told me that she was coming for revenge?

"There are three signs that you're missing someone," She said.

"What signs?" I asked.

"First, you think about that person almost every day. Second, you find yourself always looking at her pictures. Lastly, you want to see her, so you seem to recognize her everywhere."

I realized that the signs are exactly my symptoms. Jisoo put the ramyun in the plastic bag and asked, "So who's the lucky person, unnie?"

"It's a secret!" I said and grinned at her, grabbing the box. I waved goodbye to her and left the store.

 

(At the house)

I'm in the house wiht my baby. "Did you call Taeyeon unnie yet?" She said. She's already starting to nag. "Yes, I'm about to call oppa for her number and address," I said to prevent her from nagging more.

"Oppa, can I ask a favor?"

"What is it?"

"Can you get taeyeon's number and address?"

"Go get it yourself , she's in unit 210"

"H~here? In star villa?"

"Yes! in front of your door!"

"Araseo oppa, thank you bye"

"Seohyun~ah , she lives here in unit 210," I said. It shocked me a little. It's normal for her to live here since this is a house for celebrities but I've never seen her, though she was so close. How long ahs she been staying there?

"Oh! I remember now! She's the girl I met on the elevator, the girl who liked our song Mr. Mr. She didn't have make up on at that time, that's why she was familiar, but I still hate her," She asserted.

Omo! Should I see her now? I quickly made my decision.

"Ok, I'm gonna talk to her for real."

I left our unit and I stood in front of her door. 

I felt nervous just looking at her unit. 210. I pressed the doorbell. Preparing behind the door, I fixed my hair and clothes to look neat in front of her. I heard the knob clicking sound and the door open. I saw Taeyeon and a smile formed on my lips as my heart skipped a beat.

"taeyeon~ah we ne-" i was cut off when a girl in a bathrobe came out to take a peek.

"Taengoo, who is it?" The girl asked. My smile faded fast as my mood suddenly change. Taengoo? Who is she?

"Oh just someone i know" Taeyeon replied to her

Just someont you know? I was pissed. And who is that girl, anyways?

"We need to talk, right now!" I demanded. This byuntae is driving me crazy.

"Taengoo~ah why are taking so long, im excited here" the girl called with a sweet voice. What the hell is she excited for? And what the hell are they doing?! Dont tell me ..

"Yah!! Can you wait?" Taeyeon yelled back. She seems annoyed at the girl calling her.

"Come in, Tiffany," She continued and she grinned at me. Maintaining my cool, not forgetting what the girl in the robe said, I awkwardly smiled at her as a reply. She offered me a seat on the couch in the living room. I was scanning the house. I was big and modern.

"Just wait a minute, ok?"

She headed to the room where the girl in robe was in. I waited on the couch. I couldn't help but be pissed off. Did she also kiss that girl? Suddenly, a loud voice said, "Ok, ok I'm leaving. Who visited you at time like this?" It was the girl. She's wearing a tshirt, denim pants, and a pair of white shoes. She's pretty, I had to admit. she looked like an idol. Taeyeon pushed her from the back to the door. I honestly found it adorable. She was holding a slice of pizza when the girl saw me and our eyes met.

"Oh, It's Tiffany. Enjoy your time with Taengoo," She said whiile giving me this mischievious stare. What is she talking about?

"Stop talking and leave" Taeyeon said to the girl.

"Araseo araseo, byuntae" the girl said .

"Yah!!" Taeyeon reacted. She closed the door, leaving only Taeyeon and I in the house.

"What are we going to talk about?

 


Authors note


special thanks to coauthor Lovesistar :)

 


Author's question
What is your current review of this story? Please tell me :)