We finally meet

Love at First Kiss

Tiffany's pov

 

I'm nervous right now. I arrive at the stage with my members. Why can't I look at her? I feel like she's going to snub me if i talk to her. The audience is going crazy, waiting to find out who will win this week. I dare to glance at her. She was looking for someone, maybe for me? I cant take my eyes off her.Gosh tiffany get a grip.She took a glance at me. OMO ! OMOMO!! Our eyes met and she looked away. Maybe she hates me. I just want talk to her. My heart is aching, this is bad. I should see the doctor soon. Ive been feeling really nervous this past few days.

Mc1:" wooaaahhh ... Keep going anndd"

Mc1 and 2: "TAEYEON wins, congratulations!" *claps*

Oh! She won! Why is it ok with me? That we lost? Everyone is greeting her should i greet her too? But ... " No! Im still going to talk to her" i mumbled.. She was bowing to some idols as I walked towards taeyeons direction. I've missed you, I wanted to tell her, but i cant.

"Taeyeon~ah, congratulations," i said. She was not responding and just kept her gaze on me. I cant do this anymore, she hates me, I know, so i walked away and returned to our waiting room.

I was walking with my members back to the changing room. They were chatting and laughing together. Seo, who was beside me, whispers "Unnie, i saw you greeted taeyeon unnie."

"Yeah, she hates me,"

"How can you tell?"

"She snubbed me, she didn't even try talking to me,"

"Maybe she doesn't hate you. You'll never know if you don't talk to her properly, unnie."

"Okay, Seo."

We reach our waiting room and now we're waiting for our manager. "Taeyeon?? Isnt she your long time friend, unnie?" Yoona asked. I remember onece mentioning Taeyeon to her but I thought she forgot about her.

"Yes she is" I said.

"What?!" They were all shocked.

"Wait, did you talk to her already?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Well not yet, but I will soon," I said. They didnt know about how Taeyeon and i met, even Yoona only knows that I'm looking for Taeyeon. They only know that she was my long time friend.

"Unnie wh-" Seohyun is about to talk when someone knocked on the door.

"Oh Seohyun~ah go get the door" I command.

"Dae unnie~" I play with my phone and hear a familiar voice.

"Is Tiffany here?" I know it's her, I cant face her right now, what should i do? If only I can escape from her.

"Unnieee, its Taeyeon unnie." Seohyun said.

"Come in!" Sunny said, inviting her in. I scanned her head to toe. She's wearing a denim long sleve covered in colourful gems, a pair of denim shorts with a pair of white shoes

"Waahh you're so pretty! Nice to meet you, im Sunny." Sunny introduced herself as she held Taeyeon's hand for a handshake. Why am i so annoyed? My blood boils every time she's having skinship, chatting with girls and even boys. Is it weird? The other members welcomed her with a smile. Suddenly, our manager announced that we're leaving. "Girls were going home!" Manager, you're a life saver.

I stand up and I start to leave the room. I cant look at her.

"Oh unnie why are you leaving? Stay here," Seohyun said.

"w~w~wae??" I stuttered.. She winks at me and now there's only Taeyeon and I left.

"Um...Ah t~taeyeon~ah, how are you?" What am i saying? I look at her. She was gazing at me in a strange way. I cant read her, the atmosphere is getting awkward. Shes not saying anything. But then why did she cpme here?

"W~we f~inally meet" she said. She's so cute, i missed her speaking voice. "Y~ou tiffany hwang" she continued.

"W~wae?" I asked, as i looked straight at her beautiful eyes. My heart beat is racing again.

"Y~you liar" My eyes widen when I heard what she said.

"Liar?" I repeat. She stepped forward. We're one step away from each other and she seems angry.

"Yes! You lied, Stephanie, and don't play dumb with me after all that you did in the past! You byuntae!" She smirked. But something snapped in me. I was really annoyed. 

"Taeyeon! Liar? What did I lie about, and since when was I a ert?" I couldn't take it anymore, I burst out in anger.

"You lied about your name! Stephanie Hwang?" This girl is driving me crazy.

"For your information, Stephanie is my american name and Tiffany is my stage name. Do you want to know my Korean name too?" I asked sarcastically.

"What is it?"

"Hwang Miyoung, happy?"

She took another step forward and leaned to my ear, catching me off guard. "If you're not a ert then why did you kiss me, byuntae?" she whispered. My face turned red as i felt hotter. What should i do, this is frustrating me. Should i kiss her again? No im not going to do that again.

"T~t-hats how we say hi in america so dont be so full of yourself" i made up. Pabo ya~ tiffany pabo, you think she'll believe that?

"Then should i say hi to you?" she asked as she leaned forward attempting to kiss me. Our face is now an inch away form mine. I thought she was a shy type of person back then.

I dont know anymore. "Thats your fault for having those kissable lips" i just blurted out. I realize what I said then lower my gaze in embarrassment. I feel hot. I'm about to step backwards when she suddenly pulled me by my waist and I accidently put my hands around her neck.

Our eyes met and I pay attention to every part of her face. Her brown hair that perfectly matches her, her eyes that get me confused, those moist, rosy lips that tempts to kiss them. "What are you doi-" She cuts me off with her lips. I was shocked at first, my mind was blank. I couldn't think of anything.. There's nothing I can do. I close my eyes, our lips locked as she gently moves them. Her lips were soft. I was about to kiss back when she broke the kiss and said "this is my revenge."

 "Re-ve-nge?" I stuttered. She stepped back, turned her back and started to walk away. "Ta-taeyeon~ah" i called She didnt dare to look back and left the room. I was speechless. What just happened...She kissed me.

I returned to our van, my members welcomed me with with a smile. I was still in shock.

"Unnie what heppened?" Seohyun asked.

"Revenge" I mumbled.

"What, unnie?"

"Oh, nothing, I'll tell you guys later."

 

 

 

.. Author's note

Thank you for motivating me to not drop this story :) but please continue to tell me what you. Think by commenting down

Authors question

.. Did you enjoy this chapter?