DEBUT

Love at First Kiss

A week has passed and Mr Lee has already told the media about me. I was skocked to see that there were people that were already stanning me. I'm a little nervous right now, and a little frustrated with all the attention, but I came all the way here so I must debut. I called Jessica, who was supposed to come hang out since I can't leave.

"Where are you!?"

"Oh my! My human paper is angry," Jess teased.

"Yahhh!!! I'm not joking!"

"I'm currently in the car, I'm on my way. Chill girl, you have to relax."

"Yeah im sorry."

"My cutie byuntae is frustrated hahaha ... Since i can't miss your first performance im coming with you."

"Good thing you're coming, i might burn everything on kbs if im alone.i

"Hahaha, yahh you're meeting Tiffany, remember?"

"Oh yeahh...Im going to take revenge on her."

"Yeah yeah, whatever, see you."

I pack my things up. I'm going to perform my debut song "Why". I'm really nervous, since this is my first performance, and of course, since I'm meeting Tiffany. I arrived in KBS and I was in the waiting room with Jessica, who was helping me relax a little."

"Taengoo...what are you going to do if you meet Tiffany?" Jessica asked, drinking her bottle of juice.

"First I'm gonna slap her in the face really hard, then I'm gonna curse at her."

"What the hell, I know you're not gonna do that.a do that. You? Slap her? hahahaha."

"The slap is for kissing me without my permission. That's called harassment. Then the cursing is for not getting my number and not running after me."

"You're nuts, haha, you'd better not do that, or else I'm going to slap you in your face really hard.

"Of course I won't actually do that, she's a star."

"And if she wasn't"

"Then heck yeah I would."

Jess punched me slightly. "You ."

 

Tiffany's pov

I was watching TV with my baby Seo last night when breaking news came up.

"Kim Taeyeon, the new solo artist of GG ent, is debuting with her debut song "Why." The artist is talented and cute at the same time. Watch out for her!"

Seohyun turned to look at me with wide eyes."Yah, unnie. Taeyeon unnie is the mystery girl of GG entertainment."

"I know baby, but why now? Didn't they say she was coming out in 2 months last time?"

"Mr. Lee is probably planning to make her copete with us. Isn't it obvious, since GG ent and SNSD ent are enemies?"

"And she agreed to that? Well there's nothing she can do to oppose it can she?" 

"What are you going to do unnie? We're going to perform with her tomorrow!"

"I'm going to meet her"

"And then? What next?"

"I'm gonna punch her face."

"What why?" Seohyun asked, confused.

"For just leaving me back then. And for not trying to find me."

The next day, we're in KBS for our performance, and I know Taeyeon is here too. We're preparing, with make up artists working on our face, stylists working on our outfits, everything is going well but I'm feeling nervous. Is it because Taeyeon is here?

Taeyeon will be performing first so I have time to watch her perform.

"Yah dabak, she's beautiful," Sunny said, but why do i feel annoyed when she said that?

"Unnie shes on" Seohyun tells me

I panic and tell the makeup artist to wait. "What? Where? Taeyeon?" I was watching her sing and dance to her song "Why."

"What's up with that girl's hand touching her!? No touching!" I accidently blurt it out in anger, leaving everyone in shock. "Ah...um...I'm a fan of Taeyeon's," I said angrily. Why am I so pissed off? Now she's touching to boys. I can't believe what I'm watching. This is getting on my nerves, shes so flirty! Taeyeon just wait when I meet you, im really gonna punch your face. After an hour its our turn to perform. I'm still pissed because of her.

 

Taeyeons pov

Ahhh, what a relief, I'm finished. I'm on my way back to my dressing room with my manager when I see Jess walk out of my assigned waiting room.

"Jess, where are you going?" I asked. She came running over ot me.

"Byuntae, you were amazing," We walked to my dressing room together. I focus on the monitor beside the couch i'm sitting on. Jess is playing with her phone as I watch Tiffany's performance. I can't help but admire her. Girls Generation finished their stage smoothly.

After 10 minutes we heard a knock coming from the door. Slowly, a guy in a headset opens the door and says,"Ms. Kim, we're going to find out who will win this week so please come for the ending part." I nod as a reply.

"I'll wait for you here," Jessica said. I follow the guy to the stage, my heart going crazy as I meet her for real this time. Since I'm competeing against Girls Generation and Twice, it will be hard to win. Now at the stage, there are a lot of boy and girl groups here. I scan the stage and Tiffany still hasn't shown up, even though I can see the other members here.

Mc 1: "Now thats a wonderful song from taeyeon, our freshly debuted solo artist."

Mc 2: "Yes , and im really addicted to the song of Girls Generation Mr,mr~"

M1: "Dont forget we have to cheer them up, twice TT is amazing."

Mc1 and 2: "now who will win ..."

I was quietly waiting for the result when i scanned the stage for Tiffany. When our eyes met, I thought, 'shes here, omo she was staring at me what should i do? My heart skipped a beat, is she trying to kill me?' I looked away and looked at the front smiling, waving to a group in the audience who cheering me on. "Kim tae-yeon saranghaeee" ..

Mc1: "wooaaahhh ...Keep going anndd"

Mc1 and 2: "TAEYEON wins congratulation... *claps*"

Ohh my god i won, i cant believe it! The other artists came to bow and congratulate me. I bow back in respect and to thank them. Suddenly a girl came up to me and said "Taeyeon~ah congratulations." It was Tiffany. I'm not ready! My heart was racing again, faster than before. I was caught off guard, words are not coming out from my mouth, though I really want to talk to her. But before i could say a word, she left .."Aiisshhh kim taeyeon what the hell are you doing?" i mumbled..

The mc gave me the trophy and I thanked everyone that im thankful for, especially the fans. After the encore, i gave the trophy to my manager and said "Oppa hold this and tell Jessica to not wait for me".

He was confused. "Where are you going?? I'll just wait for you then." i nodded.

I'm now running to find Tiffany's waiting room."oh jinja~ this is driving me crazy". The man coming towards me looked like a staff member, so I asked, "Um... Excuse me.. Do you know where girls generation's waiting room is?" He just kept staring at me. , I have no time for staring game "Mr??. Where??" He pointed to a room. "Thank you."

I walked to the door that says "Girls Generation" wait .. wait.. i need to calm myself first.

Inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale, fix my clothes... ok! ok! im ready! Wait what am i going to say ??? Oh yes, I'm gonna slap her face and curse at her.

 

 

Authors note: (Im sorry for this boring chapter,i lost my confidence writing this story :(..

 

Authors question What do you think will happen next?