Talk

Love at First Kiss

Taeyeon's pov

 

I invited Jessica to my unit because I was bored to death alone. We watched the movie "Train to Busan" and I couldn't help laughing my off at Sica.

She was screaming the whole time and making derp faces. The movie didn't affect me at all since I love horror and scary movies. I had fun watching Jessica's reaction though.

After watching I just layed down on the couch .

"Hey~ ice princess , you've been sending her some flowers and stuff secretly don't you think its time for you to meet her? "

I said to the girl who's busy scrolling her phone.

"I want to, but i'm afraid that she won't like me just like before."

She sounded as if she was about to cry. I felt bad for her. Its because of a girl she had confessed rejected her badly, saying that she was disgusting for liking the same gender.

It left somewhat of a mark on her. If I were Jess, I'd feel the same. If I had just known her back then, I would have probably slaped that 's face.

"Hey~ maybe she's not like that at all."

"I don't know, i'll think about it" she said

"if you need help i'm here" I told her. After a while I felt hungry so I asked Sica to buy some food to eat. She can't really resist me and my adorable pout so she spoils me.

Sica was sitting on the couch beside me when I said "Sica i'm hungry~" She was so busy with her phone that she didn't even look at me

"No!!" She exclaimed with a cold expression on her focus stI'll on her phone. I felt my stomach growling but I have to wait for my first paycheck.

"But Sica, i'm really hungry. I'll pay you back, I promise" she looked at me with disbelief, but she said, "Yeah sure , go order a pizza I'll pay." My mood lightened up when I heard her agree. I picked up my phone started to dial for a pizza. "You're the best, Sica."

She stood up and informed me that she was going to take a shower "Taengoo, let me borrow your clothes." Sica is like my own sister and we always borrow each others clothes so its not a big deal to me.

"Yeah sure" I said. She stood up and proceed to my bathroom.

20 minutes later, the pizza arrived, and I brought it to my room to share it with Sica. she came out from the steamy bathroom wearing a white bathrobe, her hair dripping onto her milky skin .

She was so damn beautiful. No wonder she's the most precious princess of blanc & eclair's head "you should get dressed," I said in concern, thinking she might catch a cold since the weather is cold.

In a second I heard the doorbell ring. Who would visit me at this hour?

"Hey, Sica, don't eat the pizza without me, don't you dare!" I told her, while she was blow drying her hair.

I left the room and proceed to the door to check who it was.

I opened the door, my eyes widening in shock as I saw an angelic face smiling at me brightly. Her eye smile mde my heart beat faster than normal. I'm mesmerized by her beautiful face, but why is she here?

"t-taeyeon ah we ne" she was cut off by Sica.

"Taengoo Who is it?" When she heard Sica call me, her smile slowly faded away. My eyes were stI'll glued on Tiffany.

"Just someone I know," I said without thinking.

"Why are you taking so long? I'm excited here" Sica was excited for the pizza since I told her to wait for me, " yah! Can you wait?" I exclaimed in annoyance. Observing Tiffany, who suddenly changed her mood. Whats up with her?

"Taeyeon, we need to talk " she said with a deep voice. She seems angry or jealous, I dont know.

"Taeyeon we need to talk right now!" She said, giving me her sharp gaze. Yup, she is jealous...too cute

"Tiffany come in " I said, smiling to her. I offered her the couch for a seat. "Just wait a minute" Jessica has to go, I need to get her out right now. I opened my bedroom door. Sica was done putting some clothes on.

"yah! Come on lets eat!" she said as her eyes widened in excitement, staring at the delicious pizza infront of her. She took a slice and about to shove it in when I said,

"Sica, I have a very important visitor."

She stopped and gave me this I-Don't-care stare. "And so?"  she said. her sarcasm got me little bit annoyed.

"Sica you need to leave" I feel bad saying it to her. I'll just explain it to her tomorrow .

"Yeah ok I'll leave after 5 minutes"

A long sigh came from me, she won't listen. I have no choice but to force her to leave. Grabbing her hand causing her to be startled, I pull her up from her seat and pushed her out to my room door. "ok ok I'll leave who visit you at time like this" she then asked. i'm so sorry Sica

Sica saw Tiffany sitting on couch and said "oh its Tiffany -shi...enjoy your time with taengoo" I dont know what she  meant by that, but there something off about it.

"Yah stop talking and leave" I said, stI'll pushing her. "Araseo, araseo byuntae" Sica jokingly said.

"Yah!!" I exclaimed feeling really frustrated, I was surprised. Did she just called me byuntae in front of my sweet Tiffany?

Finally Sica is gone.

I brought out the pizza and put it on the center table to share it with my princess Tiffany. My cold and fierce act is on for her. "So what are we going to talk about ?" I said to the girl who had her head down, not paying attention.

 

Observing  her, I notice that she keeps on playing with her hand and I find it really cute and adorable. it made want to hug her and kiss her...Thats what I do when i'm nervous... Maybe the girl was.

" Aren't we going to start the conversation?" I asked again. The girl got startled, and it made her jump a little.

"You scared me there," she said, placing her left hand on her chest.

The atmosphere is getting really serious. "About what happened... i-I um~ what do you mean by re-venge?" She said while pouring myself juice. Hmm dont tell me she didnt get it at all.

"Isn't obvious? I'm taking my revenge on you for what you did." I said, maintaining my bad girl attitude.

Frowning her brows she seems confused. "Just for a kiss?," I was caught off guard ,you don't know how much i've suffered just because of that stupid kiss of yours Tiffany, I can't get you out of my mind since that day. I put down my glass of juice on the center table

 

"I was just returning the favor, Tiffany,"  I gave her a smirk and came near to her and sat on the couch beside her. I gazed at her eyes. "I bet you can't stop thinking about me."  I just want to provoke her. She broke her gaze from me and stared at her hand as her face turned red...same as my heart start to beat faster for her. i've missed her.

"W-why are you doing this?". She asked, avoiding my gaze.

"I just want to."

Because I love you... If only I can say these words...

"Can't we be just friends?" She said, while giving me that gaze full of hope that i'll say yes to her.

I felt guilty .. My heart aches seeing her like this.

"I dont want to be friends with you."  

I want you to be my girlfriend.

Tears start to flow from her eyes. Oh my god did I go too far? i'm panicking. Um.. Thats not what I meant... What do I do? Um.. Great just great ki'm taeyeon you just made her cry.

"Ahh.. Umm... W-why are you crying?" What a stupid question to ask, very smart of me... I'm panicking i-i'm not good at these things... I hate to see someone cry in front of me.

"Do you hate me that much?"  she whimpered. No I don't hate you... I love you.

Damn it. I surrendered. I thought she's the kind of girl who would fight back...I guess I was wrong.

I gently wiped her tears flowing down her cheeks and I heard a gasp coming from her. "Fany~ah," I called. She lifted her head to lock eyes with me as I caress her cheeks. She cries like a child, her eyes were puffy and red.

"Tiffany, stop crying, ok?" I feel really guilty...my heart breaks remembering the plan I set. I won't do it anymore. I'm hurting her.

I hugged her to calm her. "i'm sorry, don't cry ~"  I said, patting her back. She hugged me back and buried her face into my shoulder. I can't help but to feel more guilty.

"I'm sorry~" I repeat. A minute has passed and she stopped so I gently broke the hug, tucking her hair behind her ears.

"Are you ok now?" I asked, she nodded.

"I'm gonna get you something to drink," I told her, and i'm about to stand up to get some drink. Without realizing it, she grabbed my hand.

I looked back;  honestly I was a little bit shocked by her action. "Please stay" she said in a very cute way. Aw seriously, this girl knows how to play with my feelings.

"o-okay," I said stuttering, and sat back down. she just grinned at me.

Not letting go of my hand , she locked her fingers to mine. My heart keeps on fluttering by her cute little actions. "Tiffany? What a-are y-you doing ?" I asked, I felt as if my heart were about to explode from nervousness.

"call me Fany~ah" she said, showing her famous eye smile to me.

is she trying to kI'll me?

I gathered myself up to confess the truth, gulping my saliva "Fany~ah i'm so sorry I didn't mean to hurt you. It's just that I was too upset at you, I got carried away by the revenge thingy. I just wanted to tease you, like what you did to me. I know i've gone too far, i'm sorry! If you want to hurt me go ahead. I deserve it anyway"

I leaned myself closer and offer her my face. She llifted her hand for a slap. Preparing myself for a slap, I closed my eyes. I'm ready.  

 

"tsk! nappeun yeoja!!" she exclaimed.

(tsk!! bad girl!!)

It was not a hand that landed on my face but her soft lips. I was taken aback, it was not what I was expecting. She gently moved her lips as I moved mine back. Getting the feel, I brought both hands onto her cheeks, my heart fluttering.

I want more, I'm thirsty for her lips. I can't restrain myself. As I deepened the kiss she let out a gasp, causing me to get . It was getting intense, our tongues were about to get involved, when she suddenly pushed me away breaking the kiss. it left me speechless...my mind was blank.

"I i- need t-to go " she said. She stood up and ran out the door.

"what was that??"



 

 


 

Author's note

if you ever notice a mistake I apologize

I stayed up late writing this chapter, finished it 1:15am in the morning ..

 

Authors question

did your heart flutters too ?