Favor

Love at First Kiss

 


 

Tiffany's pov


 

As i opened my eye’s i saw a white ceiling, for it’s not in my favorite color . this is not my room where am i? I thought as i try my best to change my postion to sit.



 

I roamed my eyes seeing  some medical equipments,”Hospital? “ i mumbled …



 

What am i doing here , i asked myself i tried to recall what happened flashbacks came , I? going to taeyeon’s school and we talk on the rooftop. A voice broke my thoughts ..


 

“Arrggg … phany~ah” as i heard a voice ; i shifted my gaze on where the voice is coming from and there i saw a petite girl who are sleeping on chouch .



 

I wonder what she’s dreaming off , “taeyeon~ah” i called the petite girl was happily smiling on her own. In a second she lazily opened her eyes constanly blinking ; obviously still sleepy .


 

“Phany~ah get well , you're making me worried” she quote . I just smiled at the little girl words , “i know , im sorry” i said thinking the girl wouldn't hear what i said due to her sleepiness.



 

“Phany~ah , you better be~” she  said. Shut eyes mumbling i find it really adoreable . How can she be so cute even if she’s sleeping.



 

“Araseo~”  i chuckled , the fact she could talk in her sleep really clearly is kind of amazing ;  is she really dreaming?. In an instant she opened her eyes wide open like she seen a ghost.



 

She sit’s, “Tiffany ~shi, how are you feeling?”  she asked,  “Im fine” i replied putting a smile to a sure her.



 

While she stares at me like that, the door opened ,my gaze at the door a girl came in. “yah~ tiff, are you ok?do you know how worried we are? I told you to sleep after our shoot”. She nag , i already knew this was gonna happened.


 

She was like my second mother, she always nags me about things and my mistakes. “Good thing taeyeon~shi was there when you fainted , what if someone not her saw you huh? Aissh!!” She said fixing my blanket.



 

I can't even say a word because it will make the situation worse, i just listened to her nag while the petite girl chuckling at the side . the door opened again, expecting for my our manager its not  .


 

Jessica's pov

 

“Two americano and a box of Donut's please” i ordered to the boy in the counter “just wait a minute ma’am please have a sit for a moment” he said .I bought coffee for myself and my bit- i mean bestfriend  ,it’s been a day she hadn't barely sleep since that tiffany got admitted to hospital.


 

Why does she had to take care of her it’s not even her fault , i swear if my got ill because of her she’s dead . “ma’am here’s your order” the boy said as he put down the tray with my order. Just thinking of that tiffany got me pissed off.





 

I drove my way to the hospital ;

I’ll have the product release before i travel to L.A for branch opening of my product line.

So i’ll need to discussing things first with yuri .




 

I reach the hospital and proceed to Tiffany's room, i opened the door.  I saw taeyeon sitting and a girl fixing Tiffany's bed. The girl face my direction , yuri?  What is she— Oh right she was a part of girls generation. I mentally nodded to that fact.


 

‘Ms,jung?’ Yuri said fixing her gaze at me , my heart start to pump faster than normal .

“Sica~ why are you here?” Taeyeon said taking my attention; fixing her mess hair, oh thanked god i have her it would be really awkward if taeyeon was not there.



 

“Why? is it wrong to visit my ?”  i said giving taeyeon a stare of why-are-you-still-here.“Yaaiisshh!” Getting our attention to the girl in bed who did that she was glaring? At me? , “tiff are you ok?” yuri said in worried  “yeah .. I just— caught something on my throat *cough* *cough*”  she said .




 

that’s wierd did i just saw her glaring at me?Walking towards taeyeon i gave the donuts and coffee. “Here i know you hadn't eaten yet” i sat beside taeyeon .

“Oh thanks ..” she said taking some donuts she share the donuts to tiffany and yuri.



 

Tiffany and yuri then thanked my , “so Ms,jung and taeyeon know each other ?” yuri asked. Oh god why does she have to asked she’s giving me a heart attack. “yes, she’s my —” someone cutted me .



 

“Unnieeee~ are you ok?” A girl came in and hug the girl in bed.

God so much drama it's not like she’s gonna die.



 

Taeyeon’s pov


 

Is it me, or i just saw phany glared at jess and in all times why does she have to call me her now, tsk! Tiffany might misunderstood her. She gave me donuts my favorite and coffee i shared it to tiffany and yuri.


 

I started to eat my donuts, “So Ms,jung and taeyeon knows each other?” Yuri asked jess . oh i thought she knew  so jessoca did not tell , “yes she’s my—” she’s not gonna say the B word, is she? Unfortunately she got cutted by a girl who came rushing into the room.



 

“Unnieeee ~ are you ok?” She hug tiffany tight, i know her she’s seohyun their maknae.


 

---------


 

Tiffany had been discharged that day , jessica was kind enough to drove us home since their manager is using the van for the other members. We reach the destination and bid goodbye to tiffany ,yuri and seohyun ..



 

“Thank you unnie “ seohyun said with a smile. We entered on my unit, “yah! Why didn't you inform me that yuri will be coming too” jessica said as she make her self comfortably lay on my couch .



 

“I actually didn't know she was coming i thought it was her manager who will come” i said getting a glass of water . finishing my drink my doorbell rang.



 

“Hey! Who visit you at this hour?” Jessica asked. Not minding what she asked i proceeded to the door and have a look on the monitor to know who was the person.



 

It was seohyun ,i opened the door . “come in” i said “no it's okay unnie , can i asked a favor?” She then asked . making me think what favor it is “sure”i said.



 

“Please take care of tiffany unnie for me just for three days”









 

(Hi~ 😆 readers. If you like it please leave a comment below thank you for reading)