My plan

Love at First Kiss

Taeyeon's pov

 

 

I'm in front of her now, feeling like I'm being judged by her members. Luckily their manager announces that they have to leave, except for Tiffany, but Seohyun already told her to stay. Seems like she know something about us. Only her and I are left in the waiting room.

"Um...Ah, T-Taeyeon ah, how are you?" She asked. What should I say? I need to be tough.

"We finally meet," I stutter. Remember Kim Taeyeon, you're here for revenge, not to fall for her again. I steeled myself and said, "You, Tiffany Hwang." Yes, good Taeyeon. You're doing well.

"W-wae?" She asked, looking at me with big, confused eyes. Too much cuteness, too much cuteness, oh god, save me from this adorable human! You have to do this, Taeyeon. "Y-you L-liar!" She has to be mad, Tae.

"L-liar?"

I took a step forward, leaving one step between us. "Yes! You lied, Stephanie, and don't play dumb with me after all you did in the past, you byuntae!"

I smirk to annoy her, getting into the mood. Maybe I should try acting too. I don't actually want her to get mad at me, but there's something in me that wants to bully her just to see her expressions. I observe her carefully, her gaze starting to change. Omo, omo, she seems angry..

"Yah! Kim Taeyeon! Liar? When did I lie and since when was I a ert?" She asked. It worked! I wanted to laugh but it would ruin the facade.

"You lied about your name, Stephanie Hwang!" I tried my best to look mad. Should I say something worse? Nope, this is enough.

"For your information, Stephanie is my american name and Tiffany is my stage name. Do you want to know my Korean name too?" She asked. I was caught off guard. I didn't know that that was her real name. She shouldv'e told me from the start, I kind of feel embarassed. 

"What?" I asked her for her Korean name, wanting to know more about her.

"Hwang Miyoung, happy?" Oh her name is cute! Miyoungie~

What should I say next? She looks frustrated and I'm starting to feel guilty. I just want to get close to her so I tried to seduce her to provoke her. My heart is going crazy again. This is the first time I'm going to do this but I have to, even though I'm embarassed to. Maintaining my mad and fierce expression, I step closer and lean into her and whisper, "Then why did you kiss me, Byuntae?" Her face turned all red...Why are you doing this to me Tiffany Hwang?

"T-thats how we say hi in America, so don't be so full of yourself," She told me. I was shocked and speechless at the same time. So she did that to just anybody? It was just a hi? What the heck is this? I followed her, stalked her career, just for a hi? Maybe she was just escaping from me, I shouldn't believe her. I'm upset now....you'll get it from me, Tiffany Hwang.

"Then should I say hi to you too?" I asked sarcastically, leaning forward in an attempt to kiss her. If you can do that, I can do it too!

"That's your fault for having those kissable lips." What? This little byuntae really knows how to drive me crazy. She lowers her gaze. I think she's shy. She's about to step backwards when I suddenly pull her bu the waist. I want her really bad. Her arms wrap around my neck and it feels like time's stopping. My mind turned blank. As our eyes met, she gave me this stare...I was too focused on her lips when she started to speak, rosy lips got me tempted to kiss them.

"What are you do-" I kissed her. Why am I feeling this way? Her lips are everything, the softness of her lips. I move mine thinking she'll kiss me back, but there's no respose from her, so I gently broke thie kiss. Honestly, I didn't want to, I want more.

"This is my revenge," I said..

Her face says everything. She was as surprised as I am. I don't know why I did that.

I don't want to stay any longer, I might ruin my plan. I turned my back and left the room. I walked my way back to the van where my manager is waiting.

Yes, YES! I kissed her, woohoo! My heart kept on fluttering as I touched my lips to feel them I can't believe I just did that but what is important is that I kissed her and now my plan will work. "You're mine, Tiffany Hwang, only mine!"

I took a shower and put my clothes on. I'm in my room and I still can't forget her lips. The memory is too precious to me.

I lay on my bed rolling myself up. I'm still fluttering from all of that. Good job Tae, you did well.

Jess called me, interrupting my train of thought.

"What happened Tae?"

"Success, Sica!" 

"What?!! You slapped her? I'm going to kill you, !"

"No! As If I could do that to her, she's my princess"

"Then what did you do?"

"I kissed her! ahhhh," 

"Ahhh...OH MY GOD! You BYUNTAE! So what's your plan?"

"I kissed her because I want her to experience what she did to me in the past and how I felt after that."

"Oh, not bad. Do you think it'll work?"

"It will! I tell you, she'll be begging for me soon."

"Oh Taengoo, just don't forget your own limits, eh?"

"Yeah, yeah, I won't go past my limits"

"If you ing hurt her I'm going to ing kill you . She's my bae's best friend."

"I know, I know, I told you I won't do that."

"Just give me an update about you.".

"Araseo! Araseo!"
 


Authors note 
sorry guys it was just a conntinuation of chapter 8 tell me if its boring or not cuz for me it is.



Authors question 
Do you think taeyeon shi's plan will work?