Big Day

Love at First Kiss

Taeyeons P.O.V

 

I'm out to buy some snacks. I love bread, so I go to a convenient store to see if they have any. Since Star Villa is walking distance from here, I just walked to the store, the store where I first saw my sweet Tiffany eating ramyun.

As I go through the aisles, people gossip, like what the hell are they gossiping about? Did a star come here? I grab about 10 different kinds of bread, carrying it with both hand to the counter.

 

"Heol, Daebakkk," The cashier lady said. What is she looking at? Whatever, its not like they know that I'm the mystery solo artist of gg ent. I pull my wallet out from my pocket and give her the cash, then I grab the bag full of bread and leave.

 

I start walking home. As I walk, people are still gossiping. Do they know? Am I missing something? A girl in a black hoodie with a face mask walks in my direction.

She kind of resembles Tiffany, but I can't put my finger on it. We walked past each other. Maybe she's a fan of Tiffany's. Is Tiffany that famous now? Even her fans are copying what she wears?

When I get home, I sit on the couch and begin to dig into my bread. This is boring. Yes, I'm happy to have this unit, but it's too boring. Should i go the mall? Its not like my boss will mind if go thereOK!

I go to my room and scan my closet for clothes to wear. I choose a gray shirt, a pair of black jeans, and a pair of white converses. I take a shower, put on my clothes, and grab a minibag. 

When I get there, there are tons of people shopping around with their friends. It's really crowded. I put my face mask on first before I enter the mall. Now I regret coming. Ugh, crowds, bad idea.

I'm thirsty, and not far from me I see my favorite coffee store. When I'm about to enter, a guard tells me to remove my face mask for security purposes. I comply. It's not like Mr. Lee has released my face to the public anyways, so I just take off my mask and enter. I order a cup of hot coffee, then I sit by a table near the glass wall. 

I notice the number of people coming keeps on growing, and some of them stop and stare at me. Like what's going on? It's getting kind of annoying.

I cant hear it really clearly, but the people outside the store sound like they're cheering or something.

 

 


Tiffanys P,o,v

 

We're off to attend our schedule in the mall, promoting our debut song Mr Mr. Even now in the van, i'm still zoned out beacuse of my apprehension. Focus, Tiffany! You're going to perform. You don't want to see your fans go nuts because of your mood. For now, just think about the schedule. I grab my schedule notebook and flip through the pages.

"Whats up, Tiffany?" Yuri asks. She probably noticed that i'm stressed out. Its not like I want this to happen, but my mind just won't cooperate with me "Yah, Tiff, is there a problem?" 

"Um..oh?..No... Nothing, really" I lie.

Yuri looks skeptical. "Oh come on, it's written all over your face. Whats up? Huh?" She asks.

"I'm nervous for our showca-"

Our manager cuts me off and says, "We're here. Get out there and break a leg."

We come out and proceed backstage. The mall is super crowded. 

"Look how many people came!" Sunny noticed, smiling.

I walk and greet the fans with a smile as I wave my hand at them. 

"We love Tiffany, Sa-Rang-Hae!" "Girl's generation, saranghae!," The fans chant all of our names over and over.

Mc: Let's welcome...girls generation!!

We perform our single Mr Mr. Even while performing, I can't focus. It's my part when I see a girl in the audience that looks exactly like Taeyeon and my heart skipped a beat. I stopped in the middle of my part and tried to spot her again, but she suddenly disappeared.


"Tiffany unnie, what are you doing?" Yoona asked, making me refocus and continue the performance.

After we perform we did some interviews and a fan signing event, then got back on the van. As soon as the door closed, all the girls started bombarding me with questions.

"Why did you stop singing?"

"Yes unnie, why?" 

"Did you see something?"

"Dont tell me you saw her in the crowd?" Seo asked, catching me off guard.

"No! No! No! I just forgot my part," I excused.

"But you looked like you were looking for someone on the audience."

"Wait, who's her?"

"My long lost friend," I replied, staring at Seohyun. Luckily, she didn't say anything.

Hopefully they believe what i said. I'm not going to tell them about her yet.


Taeyeons p.o.v

It's intruiging me...what's the commotion about? I went out of curiosity, leaving the store after I finished my coffee. Familiar music started to play. I walked further into the crowd to see what's happening. It was girl's generation! I was so happy I could die, and my sweet Tiffany was looking gorgeous up there. My heart beat faster and faster. I want her really bad. 

I want to talk to her, and get revenge for what she did to me in the past. Just then, my phone rang. I took it out of my pocket, and saw that it was my boss. I left the crowd to find a quiet place to pick up the call. 

"Hello?"

"Taeyeon~ah i guess you will be debuting in one week."

"But why, Sir?"

"What do you mean by why? Dont you want to debut? "

"No sir i mean why on 1 week? I thought it was supposed to be 2 months?"

"It's because i want you to compete with girls generation." Co-co-compete w-with girls generation? This is a big day, i can get close to her if that happens

"Ok sir, im ready, I've been practicing a lot."

"Thats the confidence i like to hear, by the way, you've been dicovered, so wherever you are right now, go home, and stay."

"Yes sir, thank you"

"Bye."

As soon as I ended the call, I went home. I was sad that I didn't get to finish her performance, but I promise that when I debut, I'll go talk to her.

My phone rang again. It was Jessica.

"Hey, Jessica."

"Yah, you , I was you on TV. You're the hot topic today. That should be me!"

"What? TV? But Boss didn't release anything about me yet!"

"Pabo yah, reporters turn into investigators if needed."

"Really? That much?"

"Y,es you , you should learn from tiffany."

"Yes, yes, I will definitely." I chuckled.

"Just stay in your unit and try not to go out that much. Bye bye.".

She hung up, like always.


Authors note
Actually the two supposed to meet on this chapter i thought it was too fast for them to meet so i delayed it,

Leave some comments guys, to motivate me ..