Avoidance

Love at First Kiss

Taeyeon's POV

It's the day of our second semester. Even though I'm in the middle of promoting, studying is my first priority, so I need to finish my college for my own good. I will not be a celebrity forever.

I woke up from my sleep and notice it's morning. I gave a glance to the girl in the portrait facing my bed

"Beautiful" I muttered, grinning happily.

I started to prepare for my school today. I took my bath, put my school uniform on, put a little bit of makeup on and headed to the dining area to eat my toast and drink my cup of coffee.

My manager told me that Tiffany was looking for me. I don't know what she’s up to after she kissed me and left just like that. I still can't forget her lips. This is frustrating.

Time to time, an image of her will just randomly pop out in my head. I kinda miss her for some reason. Even if I want to meet her I can't because of my hectic schedules.

While eating, I can't help but remember that night, the night she slapped me with her rosy soft lips.

that girl !! How can she just leave when it's getting good? Did I just said that ? No! No! No! Erase! Erase! KimTaeyeon you’re not a byunTae you’re a good girl but I admit I'm a bit disappointed. I'm fighting with my inner thoughts.

Just then my phone suddenly rang on my pocket that and made me jump a little.

I pulled out my phone from my pocket and it was Jessica 'calling. Why is she calling in such an early morning?.

"He--?"

"Yahh!! KimTaeyeon where are you? We're gonna be late you !!"she said

"Yah!! Jessica calm down, it's just 7 am for God's sake." I exclaimed. This scene is familiar Did this happened before? deja vu?

"What? 7 ? Are you drunk? Want me to slap your face? it's 8 am and our class will start with in 30 minutes! Now get your here if you still want to live, got that!!"

"Ah araseo. A. .araseo" I said in surrender. I don't wanna get her mad cuz she turns into Elsa from frozen without the cape and gown. She'll freeze me to death with her glare. Just thinking about it give me shivers.

Then she hung up, not new

I know she's rude and bossy but that's the way she cares for me.  I shove all the remaining toast on my hand into my mouth and drink my coffee. As I quickly grab my backpack and headed straight to the door to wear my black shoes.

 I locked the door for leave when I saw someone standing outside of unit 209. My body automatically froze on the spot as My heart skip a beat I felt nervous. T-Tiffany.

"T-Taeyeon~ah. " She called as she flashed her famous eye smile before scanning me head to toe, probably because i'm wearing a school uniform.

She was looking gorgeous as always, she took a step forward….honestly it's really awkward for the both of us. I feel a little bit intimidated by her.

"I ahh umm." ! Speak Taeyeon, speak! Aisshh

I mumble while looking down playing with my hand. I honestly don’t know what to say.

"A-About what happened las--"

"Oh! " I cut her off when I glanced at my wristwatch. I forgot I'm gonna be late. I looked up and looked at her.

"T-Tiffany-shI I umm need to go. I'm-m so sorry."

I bravely said, as I left her behind running, I felt guilty but there's nothing I can do. My life and future is on the line.

Tiffany's pov

I don't know what gotten into me that time, I just kissed her out of nowhere. She kissed back. Did she like it? I muttered. A flashback of Taeyeon kissing me deeply popped in. She’s a bit aggressive, huh? Just by remembering the moment I feel myself heating up. How am I going to face her now? I shouldn't have done that pabo-ya! Tiffany pabo!

I just reached my unit after a long night of no sleep filming for a variety show. I just wanna sleep all day cuz I'm physically and mentally exhausted. My whole body is aching and I don't have any energy to stay awake.

I'm entering my unit pass code when I heard a clicking sound coming from the other door. A girl in uniform came out from Taeyeon's unit. Who is she? when I realize that it was actually Taeyeon in a uniform my tiredness quickly faded. It's like i've been recharged by her, she's so cute, i'm squealing inside. She looks like a high school student. I want to hug her and pinch those cheeks. I snap back to reality.

I remember, I am supposed to be apologizing to her for my behavior that night.

"T-Taeyeon~ah "

I called the girl who was looking down playing with her hands. Oh really now she look like a child that has been scolded by her parents. So cuutteee!!

"A-about what happened las--"

She cut me off.

"Oh! "

"T-Tiffany-shI I umm need to go. I'm-m so sorry. "

She said and dash away. As I followed my eyes to the running girl until she disappear from my sight. Why? What? Did she just ditch me? Tiffany hwang has been ditched wow great!!  

I was feeling annoyed when I enter our unit, causing me to purposely slam the door. Well who wouldn't? Huh?  I know i'm not in a position to feel this way but I'm trying my best to apologize to her sincerely ok? Or maybe she's avoiding me?? Am I that bad of a kisser? But she kissed back, I mean why ? I protest in my mind.

My baby seo who is watching tv on the couch got startled from my sudden action.

"Unnie~ what's wrong?"

She asked worriedly.

"Um. Unnie is just tired. I wanna sleep baby~"

"Oh ok~ rest unnie~ don't forget to eat." I just nodded back to her.

I headed to my room and took off my coat and throw it to my bed in annoyance as I make myself fall on my soft and cozy bed.

Facing my room's pink ceiling, I remember I got Taeyeon's number from her manager. Should I call her? Maybe later, I need to sleep.

 

Taeyeon's POV

I run fast as I could to the bus stop. Luckily a bus has stopped in the right timing and I quickly got in and sat beside the window. But I feel weird like i'm being watched.

I roamed my eyes and noticed all the passengers were staring at me and capturing every movement I make with their cellphone.

I didn't mind them and focused on my phone when a guy sitting in front of me said

" T-Taeyeon-shI I'ma fan of yours please sign my shirt"

I feel weird, anxious. Is it because this is the first time that someone asked me for an autograph? He gave me a marker and pulled his shirt down so I can sign properly. I signed it.

"thank you!!" He said as he gave me a little bow. I smiled back, feeling satisfied.

I heard a group of girls on the bus squealing.

"Omo! omo! omo!, it's Taeyeon she's so pretty"

"Yah! Be quiet! Look we have the same uniform!"

"Omo! she attends our school too"

When I heard that I took a glance at the group of girls that are gossiping and notice. Oh we really do have the same uniform.  

" Kyaaa!! She looked at me. "

" No me !! "

"Shut up! it's me guys "

I should have called oppa to pick me up. I got off the bus and the group of girls followed, students are gossiping and staring at me. I'm still not used to it. Getting a lot of attention is hard. Now I feel how Tiffany feels.

I reach my classroom.  The teacher is already discussing. All eyes are on me.

"Umm. I'm sorry I'm late sir. "

I said as I bow to the teacher.

"it's ok Taeyeon just don't do it again. Now go find yourself a seat. "

I smiled and nodded as a reply.

The classroom is kinda full of gossiping brats, fame , nerdys, My fans and there I saw Sica, who was waving her hand and telling me to sit beside her.

I put my bag down and sat beside her, I place my cellphone on the desk. Just then I recieved an unknown call and I dismissed the call. I hate picking up unknown phone calls.

 

Tiffany's POV

I can't sleep, she's bothering me so much. I grab my phone and start dialing Taeyeon's number.

I'm nervous what should I say ? it's ringing

*toot*toot*toot

"She hung up."

She really is avoiding me .

"Taeyeon~ah."


 

Author's note

thank you for reading my first fanfic.

please answer my author's question if you dont want to it's ok :) but i'll be happy if you would ;)


 

Author's question

1: What in this fanfic make it interesting to read?

2:How do you find the characters?


 

Advance happy new year :) to all .