Its started with a kiss

Love at First Kiss

Taeyeon's pov

She kissed me...she kissed a girl...is she out of her mind?! 

But I liked it...it was so...smexy..."No! No! No! Kim Taeyeon, get a grip," I mumble as I run away from her. I stop and start walking, since my house is nearby. I remember the way she kissed me passionately.

Her lips. I touch the spot she kissed. "No, no, no, Kim Taeyeon," I accidently say out loud. I see people stare at me and whisper "She's crazy" as they pass by.

"Yes, yes! I'm crazy, crazy!" I said, irritated. I can't forget about that stupid kiss. I'm so frustrated. Was she faking those tears? "Aish." I reach my house and I'm so tired, I just want to sleep.

"Noona~ Are you home?" Chanyeol asked. "Yeah, I'm home."

Chanyeol is my half brother. He is my mother's child with my stepfather, who my mom remarried after my dad died long ago. I was the one who wanted her to remarry since my father was a violent, alcoholic man who hurt my mother and I. I just want her to forget everything.

My brother and i are close. I'm close with my stepfather too. I proceed to my room and let myself fall to my bed, So many things happened in just one night. I close my eyes.

"Can you stay with me for a bit?" "Why are they doing this to me?" Memories of what happened earlier plagued my mind.

"aishhh," I groaned as I rolled myself up in my blankets, turning me into something like a kimbap or an egg roll or something. "She's driving me crazy, urghh!"

After that night I've never seen her again. Sometimes I visit Han river and sit on the bench where we sat and wait for an hour, hoping to see a shadow of her. I kind of regret not at least getting her number though.


 

(2 years have passed)
(11/17/2016)

 

Tiffanys pov

 

"Girls Generation, are you ready for your big debut?," our manager asked. "YES!! Sonishidae Hwating!!" we said as we gathered and cheered for ourselves. I'm now part of a girl group called Girls Generation. When my career failed, my boss asked me how I would feel about joining a girl group instead of going solo. Without hesitation, I signed the contract.

"Guys! Let's do this!" I cheer.   

"Yah, Sooyoung, stop eating already!" Sunny admonishes, slapping Sooyoung's arm

"Unnie, you'll get fat if you eat that." Seohyun, as always, the health consious maknae.

"Ahhh waee, I'm hungry."

"Yah! Yah! Stop stop!!" Hyoyeon screams frantically, reaching for the burger. "Give me that im going to eat it."

"Yoona, stop them," Yuri pleads

"Unnie, I'm scared to!"

"EVERYONE!! Stop!!" I yell. I snatches the burger from the shikshin's hands.

"We're going to perform," I say, and walk away.

"Yah look what you did,Tiff got angry." Sunny crosses her arms over her chest, glaring at the others.

Hyoyeon pouts. "I told you, you could just give it to me. "

"But...but..." Sooyoung protests.

Seohyun walks over to me and says,"Unnie, we're sorry," with aegyo. How can I resist this maknae of ours?

"You're forgiven," I say cooly.

Then Sooyoung comes over. "Tiff, I'm sorry, I'm so hardheaded," she says sincerely.

"Tts ok guys, now we're going to perform so let's do our best" I said, excited, and we had a big group hug.

A guy knocked on our door.

"Girls generation? It's your turn."

We go up to perform our debut song Mr Mr.

(Authors note :*guys just imagine that the leader of gg is tiffany singing taeyeons part*)

Taeyeons pov.

I'm in the middle of taking a show and washing my hair when my phone rings.

Arrhhhggg now who's calling?

I quickly finish my bath and came out to pick up the phone. 

"Yah! Kim Taeyeon! We're going to be late!" A loud voice rang in my ear

"Ahh, araseo, araseo. Calm down, Jess." It's Jessica Jung. She was my classmate. I didn't expect that she'd become one of my best friends, since she was the school princess and all. Plus she was as cold as ice on the outside. 

"How long are you going to make me wait here?"

"Yes, yes I'll be there. I'll put on some clothes first, okay? Bye!" I hang up the phone and start to dress up. Our friendship started when we both auditioned to an entertainment company. Since i knew her from school, i started talking to her and found out that she's really nice.

"Mom, dad, I'll be going, bye!," I said as i kissed my mom and pop's cheeks. I run out as fast as i can to catch the bus. Thankfully, the bus stopped and I sighed in relief.

I was accepted as a trainee in GG entertaiment. Jessica however, didn't get accepted. Now im training to be a solo artist. Why did I audition? Because I think it will be easier to find Stephanie Hwang and find her if I'm a celebrity too.

I searched for her in the internet every way I could, but no Stephanie Hwang came out. So i searched anything that was related to her and I remembered her smile. I searched up "eye smile" and tons of picture came up. I saw her pictures and realized she was the Tiffany hwang.

searching eye smile

Her name is Tiffany Hwang? And she was a solo artist back then so thats why she was familiar. Maybe I saw her on screen or something, though I rarely saw her on shows. That day, I became a fan of hers. Not just a normal fan, but an obsessed one. Her pictures are everywhere on my bedroom wall. Albums, posters, even the brand of underwear that she endorses in the same colors as hers, I have them all.

I reach my destination in front of GG entertainment. Sica's arms are crossed as she waits for me.

She's angry, i gonna get this one time big time. i sighed

"yahh! Byuntaeyeon! You told me to be early and you're the one who's late."  My eyes widen as she says that nickname she gave and stop with my hand.

 

"Yah! Byun what?! Since when was I a byuntae?" I exclaim, removing my hand.

"You are a byun! You stuck a poster of Tiffany in her bikini in your closet!* she says. "Thats what you call a girl crush, duuhhh," I says to clean her thoughts.

"Yah, you ready for your presentation to Lee Soo Man?" Lee Soo Man is the CEO of GG Entertainment

"Yes im ready"

"You better not waste his time ok" 

"Yes, Ma'am!! Jess, what if i cant make it?"

"You can make it for Tiffany. Hwatinnnggg byuntae...Oops, my bad."

"Yah, I told you im not a ert..its a girl crush"

"Yeah, yeah! Whatever...Get your in there and break a leg."

I sang the song "As Time Goes By " by Yoon Mi Rae" and thankfully, boss Lee liked my performance.

I'm nervous since this is my last judgement performance. This is when I find out if I debut or not.

As my last performance, there are things that I'm worried about. Especially right now, I don't think I'm good enough to be a celebrity.

"Taeyeon~ah in just two months from now, you're going to debut, so don't get in any trouble, okay?"

I cant believe it, im going to debut! now I can see her. Tiffany, wait for me.

Tae bows 90 degrees. "Thank you very much boss, i'll work hard."

I went running to Jessica who patiently waited for me outside. She was sitting on the bench playing her phone not far from the room where I had performed.

"Jess! I'm going to debut in two months!" I said, excited.

"Ahhh!! Oh my god.. My is going to debut,  you hear that people?" she screamed.

My excitement faded. Instead it was replaced by laughter.

"Yahh!! Jess dont say things like that, we're near the company."

", I don't care. What's important right now is that my is going to be a celebrity in two months," she said. Arrrgggghhh she keeps on calling me . Thats her, expressing her happiness to me. Weird, huh?

"Yah, stop saying the b word, will ya?" We both laughed. 

 

To be continued....

Authors question:
What do you think will happen next?