Jessica Jung

Love at First Kiss

 



 

Tiffany's pov

 

I got home from our promotion schedule. After the incident, I mean kiss, I can't even concentrate on my job.

I felt guilty for what I did, so I tried to apologize to her four days after the kiss.

When I gathered up all my courage to talk to her about it, I found myself ringing her doorbell but no one opened the door.

I don't know if she's avoiding me or anything.

When I was about to enter my suite, I saw her manager come out from Tae's unit, so I took the opportunity to ask hI'm about her.

"Excuse me mister, can I ask if Taeyeon is home?"

"She just left earlier for her schedule so unfortunately she's not here right now."

She's probably busy with her promotions too.

"Do you have something to tell her? If you want I can tell her when I get there."

As if I can tell hI'm that I kissed Taeyeon and I want to apologize for it.

"Uh, um... please tell her I'm looking for her." Maybe I'll talk to her next tI'me.

"Oh, ok. Take care, Tiffany-shi" The manager said as he left... I nodded as a reply.

Jessica's pov

Im here in my room, trying to make my self fall asleep. I tried changing my sleeping position so many freakin tI'mes but didn't work because there was a question that kept on bugging me.

"Dont you think its tI'me for you to meet her?"

The question that Taeyeon asked me earlier.

" Should I meet her?"

I said while staring at my room's ceiling after a while I closed my eyes for me to sleep.

 

Morning

A light flashed in my eyes. Im stI'll sleepy, with blurry vision that soon cleared as I blinked again, stretching myself up. Its morning.

It's annoying that I have to wake up this early just to talk to random people about business .

Well I dont have a choice since I'm the eldest daughter and yes, it's my fate to inherit the family business.

I brought myself up into a sitting position. I dont wanna go, id rather sleep than meet a bunch of business addicts but my mind just wont cooperate with me.

I got off my bed and proceed to do my daily routine. Take a shower and change in my formal wear. Grab some bread and coffee for breakfast, Im ready to go.

Im heading to my soon to be inherited company blanc & eclair. My dad called me for a very I'mportant meeting last night. Im kinda busy with my project on the company because I'm soon launching a cosmetic line for blanc & eclair and its kinda stressing me out.

 

As I walked straight to my expensive car (white lamborghinI aventador)that my father bought for me, I remembered something. I'm going to meet her no matter what but first I'm gonna get her number. I looked for my phone in inside my hand bag then finally found it and dialed krystal's number

I need to call her.

"Hey, are you with Amber right now?"

"Dae unnie, wae?"

"Tell her to send me Yuri's number, don't ask questions."

"Oh? Araseo~ unnie" Krystal said

My sister is a member of a girl group called f(x) and Amber is close to the girl who I admire the most. Kwon Yuri. I saw her the day I audition in GG Ent., where I met Taeyeon and obviously I didnt get accepted.

I witnessed her audition. To tell you the truth she's not that good, but she's extremely beautiful. I got so distracted that I forgot that one of the staff of the company shouted at me to get the hell out of the audition room and that was kinda embarrassing.

Unfortunately yurI didn't get accepted either and later on she debuted with her group named Girls Generation.

I drove my car, wondering while driving "What happened to Taeyeon and Tiffany, should I ask her? Nahh she'll tell me anyways."  After 10 minutes of driving, I reached the company, parked my car, and enter the building.

People are respectfully bowing and greeting me. Well they should be.

"Goodmorning miss Jessica-shi" an employee said.

I smiled and greeted hI'm back.

"Good morning."

People really respect me here because I'm the daughter of their boss and obviously soon to be their new boss so they have no choice.

I walked my way through my dad's office. While walking I receive a text thinking it was Taeyeon who texted me to hang out or something.

I checked it and it was Amber "Unnie, here's YurI unnie's number 010xxxxxxxx." A smile formed on my lips. I put my phone back into my handbag and mentally noted to thank amber later.

I proceed to the CEO's office, where a girl greeted me with a smile. "Good morning miss Jessica-ssi"  FeI said, as she stood up and bowed to me. She's my father's secretary.

I smiled back and asked "where's father?" She pointed her hand on the door behind her "he's here."

I thanked her and entered the door she pointed to. "Appa," I said to the man who's busy flipping some folder on his desk.

Not minding to look at me "Take a seat" he said. I think the old man is acting weird. He's not usually like this. Usually he'll go like, "Oh my sweet daughter is here " every tI'me we meet.

But right now, he's seems a bit cold and serious. Did I do something wrong? Did something bad happened? Guessing on my mind.

Feeling nervous I sat on the chair facing his desk.

"I heard you like someone?" He said, stI'll focused on the files. My eyes widen in shock and I forgot to breathe. How did he know? Is he going to tell me to stop because I'm going to be the next CEO?

"Jessica, you know that..." He stopped and gazed at me. I know my father very well, he doesnt really get mad at me easily so this is a nerve wrecking situation for me. He was glaring at me.

"A-appa , i-I'm s-sorry" I said stuttering. He frowned his brows and give me his death glare. I'm trembling inside. What should I do?

"Jessica Jung!" He exclaI'med .

"d-dae appa?" oh !! Full name, he's mad, I'm dead.  He says that when he's angry.

"Dae , a-appa ! I - I wI'll st-" my father cut me off when a knock was heard from the door.

"Come in!" Father said as he glanced at the door, not caring who knocked the door. I'm having a mental breakdown for a moment, Im thinking what should I tell hI'm.

"take a seat."

I stopped when I saw a figure of a girl sitting on the chair infront of me.

"Anneyeonghaseyo~" She greeted my father politely. The girl took a glance at me smiling and sightly bowing, and glanced back to my father.

My eyes widen from shock...the girl was...Kwon Yuri. She's perfecly beautiful in her dress. What is she doing here?

"Jessica, I want you to meet Kwon Yuri" My father said as he gave me a wink. What the hell is happening and what was that wink for!?

"Yuri-shI wI'll be advertising your soon to launch cosmetic line" the man continued.

"D-Dae~?" I'm stI'll in shock. I stI'll can't believe it.

"Appa, can we talk for a sec?" I said to the man grinning at me. We stood up and walked far out of earshot of Yuri.

I collected my self to tell hI'm that, "appa, Yuri-shI is" he cut me off.

"Jessica, I know, thats why I got her for you," He said as he placed his arm around my shoulder. What is he talking  about?

"appa!! " I exclaI'med.

"shiiishh!!" The man said as he gave me a glare not to shout..  

"Look , I want the best for you and Krystal" he said and gave me a hug. I stI'll can't believe it, I know my father always stalked me but this is just...

While a hugging me, he said, "Make sure you to make her fall for you ok."

"D-dae??"

Breaking the hug, he just gave his idiotic wink at me and walked away. I can feel my heart fluttering and my face turning red.

"Yuri-shI discuss it with my daughter Jessica in her office" father said.

"F-follow me," I said to the girl who was staring at me. Stop stuttering Jessica jung. I cant look at her. She bid goodbye to my father and followed me.

We reached my office without any conversation whatsoever. "Take a seat," I said, and told my secretary to get a coffee for two. I proceed to my desk and searched for my product line, grabbed the folder containing my products, I sat on the couch facing her. I was scanning the papers.

"Please take care of me" yurI said, smiling brightly at me. She's beautiful... My heart is beating fast.. stop talking, gosh.

"Of course I wI'll" I subconsiously said.. What the heck Jessica.. Thats so wierd..

"Huh?" She said tilting her head , looking confused.

"You're in my care, of course" thats even weirder. Great just great.. Argg

I shift the awkward talk to business talk. "Um Yuri-shi, you wI'll first be advertising my lipstick product," I said as I handed her the folder containing all the lipstick color and details. As my heart beat faster I dart my gaze on the girl in front of me that was seriously scanning the folder.

"This is so beautiful," she said while looking at the products.

Im so mesmerized by her face, thinking how beautiful she is.  "Indeed beautiful" I said while staring at her. She locked her eyes with mine, I was caught off guard and just realized what I just said .The girl look a bit confused.

What the heck is happening to me? First I cant talk properly, my heart is racing so fast, and now I'm saying things unknowingly. WI'll you get a grip Jessica Jung?

"The products are beautiful" I said to play safe for what I said. She just gave me a grin. How stupid Jessica? Indeed beautiful? Heol! We talked and I explained to her about the plans.

"We're done, I'll let my secretary call you if there is change of plan" I professionally said and we stood up, turned our back to each other. I wish she can stay longer.

"Jessica-shi, " she called in a sweet voice.

I turned back to her.

"I wI'll be glad if it's you who wI'll call me" she continued. Oh my god she wants me to c-call h-her!!

"o-oh okay" I said smiling back to her.. Whats up with me stuttering? She closed the door.

I spent the rest of my day working. When I checked my watch its already .. 9:09pm

I release a sigh "I need to refresh"

Oh I remember krystal is home. Should I call her? Hmm, forget it.

I fix my things up, grab my bag and leave the room.

I walk out from the building. While driving, I thought of yurI smiling brightly. I cant help myself but to smile like an idiot remembering our first talk...

I parked my car and enter the club. "nice to see you again miss " the bouncer said. This is one of my owned business. I just smiled back at hI'm. I sat down at the vip area of the club as I asked the waiter to get me some wine. Should I call Taeyeon to join me here? I dialed Taeyeon.

"Sica,good thing you called, I gotta tell you something" she said.

"Yeah tell me when you get here, I'm at the club"

"Wae? Did something happen?"

"Yeah, I'll wait for you ok?"

"Ok I'm on my way."

(End phone call)


 

Taeyeon's pov  

Im done with my photo shoot for my album cover. Yes I'm finally gonna tell Jessica about what happened to u..

I called Jessica. She's in the club, what’s the problem now? Jessica doesn’t go there if it’s not to refresh herself from problems. I guess I'll save my story for tonight.

I enter the club and ask the waiter where Jessica is. he told she's in the vip area. I saw Sica drinking a glass of wine in the vip room.

"Sica!, whats up?" I asked her as I sat beside her. Im pouring myself wine when she suddenly stop me hand..

"No! You're not here to drink with me you’re gonna drive me home," she said.

"Oh, So I'm your driver now, what’s the problem huh? SpiIl it out!" I said to the girl who’s staying silent ..

"I - um i"

"Jess what!!??"

"I met Yuri, and I'm going to work with her" Jessica said.

"Woah, aren’t you happy you met her? What happened?" She looked tired.

"I am happy, it'll be easier to talk to her now thanks to dad"

"Dad? Did he told you to stop? is that the reason why you're here?"

"No, Father knows that I liked Yuri so she got her to work with me. I'm just tired and confused that's why I'm here to refresh."

So yeah we talked about it through the night she's all drunk and all.

I drove her back to her house and assist her as I put her hand around my shoulder to help her walk.

"YuriiiiiI , I wove youuu"  she said while waving her hand in the air ..

"Yah!! Sica you're arent in a concert "

"I aaamm, geurrllss genuurreation.. "

"Aiisshhh, yahh!! " this girl is stressing me out.

I headed to the door with Jessica stIll saying nonsense things . When I opened the door dragging Jessica I stopped in my position as my eye widen and accidentally lose my grip to Jessica causing her to fall on the floor. My jaw dropped, I can't believe what I was seeing right now .. Krystal I-is.. kissing amber intimately on the couch.

"Yah!! ByunTaeyeon!! Why drop me off like that" Jessica said feeling her head

"What is it you're lookin at?" Jessica asked, slightly sobered up. She wobbly stood up and look to the direction I was looking. Her jaw dropped and her eye widen from shock too.

"YAAHHH!! NO MAKING OUTT IN MY HOUSE!!"


 

 


 

 

Authors note

Sorry for no Taeny interaction as you can read Jessica's father is not strict like you would I'magine I have red so many fanfics that rich daughter family would disapproved in this kind of relationship so lets take it differently now hahahaha,if you notice some mistake I apologize for it  and please dont forget to share you thoughts

 

Author's question

Tell me what you think about this chapter.