Ch.7

My Superman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mir sighed unhappily as he sat at the foot of Joon’s queen sized bed and watched as his friend packed a bag full of clothes. It had been the best week of his life; Mir had a lot of fun staying with Joon for the past few days. It was a nice change to get to eat three times a day, because Joon insisted he bring a lunch to school; to sleep in a nice bed, because Joon said it was big enough for the both of them; and to go a whole week without getting hit or yelled at, because Joon would never do that to him. But now it was Friday and things had changed. Joon’s parents decided out of nowhere that he had to come visit them since he hadn’t ever since he’d moved away.

Mir wasn’t happy with this; he wanted Joon to stay home. He knew he was being selfish, but he just didn’t like the idea of Joon being three hours away from him. He wanted Joon to be waiting for him in the apartment after he came back from his parent’s dinner party at work, because he knew that after a week of not hitting him, his parents were going to go all out. He was scared and wanted Joon to be there to save him, but there was nothing the older boy to do.

“Do you have to go?” Mir asked unhappily, staring at the floor with a pout on his face. Joon looked up from his dresser and smiled softly.

“Of course I have to go, they’re my parents, Mir,” He said, tossing a pair of socks into

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter