Ch.16

My Superman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

As it was out in the open that the two young lovers were romantically involved, there were many moments when they shared the same emotions and thoughts. Everyone knows that when you fall in romantic idolization it generally is with someone whom you think similarly to. But as for Joon and Mir, if there was any moment when they didn’t share this, it would be now. It was finally the day for Mir to meet Joon’s parents and while the two boyfriends sat in the car, Joon driving, they both had completely opposite thoughts.

Joon was happy as could, in a jolly mood because he was excited to see his parents again and for Mir to meet them. He already knew that they were going to love him, and vice versa. It was going to be a great weekend spending time with the three people he loved most in the world. Nothing could ruin the in high spirited feelings he was feeling. He glanced next to him where Mir was staring blankly out the window. He smiled softly to himself and turned his attention back to the road. He was in that super happy puppy dog love stage that everyone gets in when they first start a relationship.

On the other hand, Mir was feeling quite the opposite. Nothing could compare to the amount of nervousness he was going through. Well, maybe when he’d been waiting for his parents to come home to beat him, but it came pretty close. He didn’t know what to expect, even though Joon had been telling him all sorts of happy stories from his childhood. They did sound like friendly and nice people, but he couldn’t help but be apprehensive- his experience with parents was not something to brag about. Besides, Joon had never said that he was gay, in fact quite the opposite. He’d told Mir that he’d had plenty of girlfriends. Of course, they had all been pushed to him by his parents who wanted him to marry a pretty girl and make beautiful grandchildren.

And that’s what worried Mir the first, Joon’s parents wanted him to marry a girl and make grandchildren. How would they react when their one and only son came home to introduce his boyfriend? Mir was scared they weren’t going to accept him, or worse, disown Joo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter