Ch.10

My Superman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On Monday morning, Mir left the apartment really early. Only this time Joon was awake when he left because they both agreed it was probably safer if Mir left before his parents got up for work. For all they knew his parents would come out and snatch him on his way to school, so leaving early was the best option. He walked out of the complex with a lunch box in his hand, courteousy of Joon, and a smile on his face. Despite the drama that had gone on Saturday night, Mir was just happy that it ended without him getting hurt more than he had. But at least it was his fault and not the action of his parents. He still hadn’t told Joon the truth about what happened and he didn’t plan to either, but Joon stopped asking so it was okay.

He breathed in the fresh morning air and felt real good about himself as he walked along the sidewalk to the high school. He wished that Joon was with him, but that was absurd because Joon didn’t have any classes for another hour. Speaking of his classes, I should really thank Seungho for taking care of me on Saturday, that was really nice of him. He reminded himself to later write a letter to Joon’s friend as to show his appreciation.   

Of course, he arrived at school early but he generally did nearly every day so it didn’t really matter. He knew G.O would be there as always so he walked through the front door, nodding good morning to the security guard, and walked through the halls. He stopped first at his locker to grab his books for his first two classes and then finally reached his destinations. However, when he pushed the door open h e realized that his teacher was not alone in the classroom.

“Oh, hey, Mir!” G.O greeted with a grin.

“Hi,” Mir replied, glancing at the boy sitting on the desk that he usually sat on. He looked kind of cool, dark black hair with a red tint, chubby cheeks but a look in his eye that said he could kick your if he wanted, and just the aura of awesome.

“This is my cousin, the one I was telling about who’s been living in Japan,” G.O said, pointing to the boy.

“Hey, I’m Cheondoong,” He said with a wave.

“I’m Mir,” Mir replied, giving him a shy smile.

“So this is great, now the two of you can partner up on the project and write a big ‘ol fancy project on Japan!” G.O said with a laugh.

They talked for awhile longer before students began to show up. Mir decided that he liked Cheondoong and so he invited him to sit with him at lunch. Despite the tough look, Cheondoong was pretty nice and they became friends quickly. It’s not that Mir wasn’t popular and didn’t have any

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter