I Want To Cry

MONDAY COUPLE: The Ending to Start a New Beginning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a month and still theres no communication between them. Ji Hyo kept working to avoid herself from thinking about him. While, Gary kept himself busy too with music and business. 

Finally, Ji Hyo's drama came to wrap up. She transferred to new agency, new beauty talk show, running man filming and other engagements with work.  She work non-stop which the members noticed about her.  

(Jae Suk sent her a congratulatory message)

Jae Suk: Ji Hyo ya, chu ka he! Wishing you all the success with your new agency. But please take time to take care of your health, I noticed that you kept on working non-stop for the past month.

Ji Hyo: Komawo oppa. Im fine, don't worry.

Jae Suk: Ji Hyo ya, I think you are not fine at all. If ever you need someone to talk Im always here, arasso?

Ji Hyo: Ne,oppa. komawo.

(After finishing the filming of her drama, Ji Hyo gets a day off, which she don't like at all.)

At home:

Ji Hyo woke up early today even though today is her day off from work. But from the morning she feeling empty that's why she never want to take a day off. She knew that she will feel this way. She need someone to talk to, someone to listen to her. Then, she sent Kwang Soo a message. ( Girin ah, are you busy today?) Kwang Soo read her message and he knew that she need someone to talk to. So without replying, Kwang Soo went to visit her. (Only the running man members, are the celebrities whom she allowed to her apartment.) 

After 30 minutes, someone ring the door bell on her apartment. And she saw Kwang Soo outside.

Kwang Soo: Annyeong, Noona! You're lonely today ah.

Ji Hyo: Wah, Girin ah youre fast. I thought you are busy.

Kwang Soo: Well it happens that today is my day off too. 

They sat on the living room, while eating some snacks. Then Kwang Soo broke the silence.

Kwang Soo: What is it noona? Tell me. You know you can trust me.                                                                                              

(Kwang Soo is known for his image as the Betrayal King or Traitor in Running Man, but the truth is he is also her closest friend whom she trus. He is a younger brother to her. And she is comfortable talking to her because somehow he knew her reasons very well.)

Ji Hyo: I want to cry, I want to cry Kwang Soo.                                                                                                                           

Kwang Soo: Then cry, noona. Stop holding yourself back.                                                                        

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter