Bogoshipo

MONDAY COUPLE: The Ending to Start a New Beginning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After running for quite long he stopped, then he noticed someone in the park. A woman sitting with her head bowed down, it’s freezing cold out here but she didn’t even bother. He walked towards to approach her;

Gary: Ji Hyo? Song Ji Hyo?

Ji Hyo: (She tilt her head up upon hearing his voice) Oppa.

Gary: Ji Hyo yah, what are you doing here?

Ji Hyo: Im just out to get some air, Oppa.

He knew very well that it’s not the reason not in this freezing night; he removed his jacket and put it to her.

Gary: Oh my God Ji Hyo ya, who the hell will get some air on this freezing night.

Ji Hyo is just staring at him; he noticed that she was crying. He sat next to her.

Gary: What’s wrong Ji Hyo yah.

Then her tears began falling, without saying a word she just cried.

Gary: Ji Hyo ya, what’s wrong?

He holds her hand and felt how cold they are.

 Gary: Yah! Are you crazy? You’re freezing.

Ji Hyo: Oh, I didn’t notice, Oppa. (It’s true; she didn’t notice how cold it is when he held her hands she felt the warmth of his hand that made her feel the coldness in her.)

Gary: Ji Hyo yah, let’s go. You can’t stay here.

Ji Hyo: You’re right Oppa. It’s cold. (She was now trembling with the cold, she can’t even stand)

Gary: Oh my God Ji Hyo yah, what’s wrong with you?

He then held her tight in his arms to warm her a little. And he thought “God, I miss you so much” while Ji Hyo’s tears keep falling thru her eyes while she was leaning on his chest.  For a minute they stayed like that. Then,

Gary: This can’t be Ji Hyo yah, can you stand?

She tried standing but failed so Gary lifts her and carried her to his arms up to her car then when he’s about to buckle her seat belt she hugged him tight. Gary was surprised.

Gary: Ji Hyo yah,

Ji Hyo: Oppa,  jogeumman. I’m cold. (Her excuse but that’s not her real reason. She missed him so much. She wanted to stay like that for a moment. Then after a while, she let go when his phone rang.)

He buckled her seatbelt and went to the driver seat. He answered his phone, it was Jessi, and she heard him say her name. Then he hung up.

Ji Hyo: Oppa, I’m fine. Go back to her now.

Gary: No, you’re not fine. I’ll take you to your home.

Ji Hyo: Kuman, Oppa. I’m fine. (Crying)

Gary: God, Ji Hyo can you please stop being hard headed for once. How am I supposed to leave you here?

 

Then Ji Hyo never said anything, he started driving she shift her head on the other side looking at the window and never said a word. She’s still crying and she can’t stop herself. When they reached her apartment she was already asleep. Gary went down to open her door and saw that she’s sleeping. He stared at her and talks while she was sleeping;

 

Gary: Ji Hyo yah, what’s wrong with you? What’s the problem? Why do you look so sad? Miane, if I can’t be by your side at these moments. (Then he touches her cheeks and felt that she was burning) Oh my God! You’re burning!

 

He carried her to her apartment lay her on her bed. She was still unconscious. He took a basin of water and a towel and put it on her forehead. He stayed by her side until her fever go down. He went to her kitchen to make some porridge for her, he noticed how everything seemed untouched like she’s not eating or what. After making the porridge he went to her room to check her temperature and fell asleep while holding her hand, then Ji Hyo wakes up, she saw him and she thought she was dreaming and then she closed her eyes. It’s already 4am when his phone rings, Kwang Soo is calling;

 

Kwang Soo: Hyung, where did you go?

Gary: Oh, Kwang Soo yah, can you come here?

Kwang Soo: Odi?

Gary: Ji Hyo’s apartment.

Kwang Soo: Hyung, solma?

Gary: It’s not what you’re thinking pabo yah. Just come here now and I’ll tell you what happen.

Kwang Soo: Oh, kure hyung I will come now.

 

After 30 minutes, Kwang Soo came at Ji Hyo’s apartment. Gary opened the door;

Kwang Soo: Hyung, what happen?

Gary: It’s a long story Kwang Soo yah.

Kwang Soo: Where’s Ji Hyo, noona?

Gary: She’s sleeping in her room, she’s sick.

Kwang Soo: What exactly happen, hyung?

Gary: I went out to smoke and walk then I saw her car park but she’s not there so I look around and found her sitting frozen and crying in the park. What happen to her? Does she have any problem?

Kwang Soo: I don’t know hyung, she’s not saying anything. We also noticed that she look so down and sad and always blank. She’s not telling us anything; she will just say that she’s tired. But we know that something is bothering her, you know her hyung.

Gary: (He felt sad for her) I have to go now, Kwang Soo yah. Can you stay with her?

Kwang Soo: Oh, kure hyung.

Gary: Komawo. Just in case she asks don’t tell her that I was here. Tell her that you’re the one who brought her in.

Kwang Soo: Wae, hyung?

Gary: Just tell her that. I’m going now. Take care of her and let her eat the porridge that I cook. Ok.

Kwang Soo: Kure, if that’s what you want hyung.

Gary: Komawo. Bye.

Kwang Soo: Bye hyung. I’ll call you.

 

Kwang Soo stayed with her, it’s already 7 am when she woke up, she remember seeing Gary that night and also remember seeing him beside her, she smiled at that thought but when he saw Kwang Soo woke up, her smile fade away thinking that she must be dreaming.

 

Kwang Soo: Oh, noona how are you feeling?

Ji Hyo: Im fine, what are you doing here?

Then she saw a jacket on the chair and she knows who the owner of that jacket then her memories of that night came back. She’s not dreaming she saw him and hugs him.

Kwang Soo: Don’t you have fever anymore?

Ji Hyo: Oh, opseo. Kunde, how did I get here and why are you here?

Kwang Soo: Oh, Gary Hyung called me. You remember what happen in the park right? He asked me to bring you to your apartment last night.

Ji Hyo: (with a bitter smile) does it bothers him to so much that he called you?

Kwang Soo: Ani, noona. He needs to go back to the studio that’s why.

Ji Hyo: Kure, it’s not like I have the right to demand.

Kwang Soo: ayy noona. Come on, you have to eat.

Then they went to the kitchen, Kwang Soo gave her the porridge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter