Tears

MONDAY COUPLE: The Ending to Start a New Beginning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the emergency meeting with all the members and staff they decided to end the show February next year. The members are all sad with all the happenings, on how the productions manage the situation and all. They don’t want it to end but they already felt incomplete without Gary and if they lose two more members they feel like there’s no use to continue.

Ji Hyo POV

After you left, I’m always sad.
No matter how sad I am, the sadness is not enough. Even the members notice the difference.
I look for a place to hurt and hide.
In front of my dark house or in my stopped car.

After the controversy for three days I shut my world down. Tears are the only thing I have, I want to run to him but my mind won’t let me. The sadness suffocates me to the point where I question myself. Why can’t I be with him? Why am I so afraid?

Gary POV

After their last conversation, Gary can’t contact her for three days. He’s worried as hell; he knew that she would be crying. He knew her very well and the fact the he can’t do anything drives him crazy. But he also knew that all she needs right now is space.

A life without love is like poverty, the only thing remaining is an empty room.
You and I, we’re like day and night, which cannot be together.
The only thing we split and shared is longing.
 

That night got drunk and got the courage to call her and fortunately Ji Hyo answered his call;

Gary: Annyeong, Mong Ji. How are you?

Ji Hyo: Annyeong, Oppa. Im ok. How about you?

Gary: Im fine. Why  are you always so busy and silently cry? 

Ji Hyo: Oppa. You know me very well. (Ji Hyo notice that Gary is drunk) Are you drunk oppa?

Gary: I just have some drink outsi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter