Gary is Back!

MONDAY COUPLE: The Ending to Start a New Beginning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After their last meeting Gary and Ji Hyo kept their communication open through messaging. Both were busy with Gary in China and Ji Hyo filming and other commitments she had. Thing are a bit hectic for them that lessen their communication.

 

Ji Hyo POV

It’s been a week since he saw him and she misses him terribly even though they keep sending messages to each other. The distance made her realize that she’s feeling empty again the same feeling she felt when Gary decided to leave Running Man for good. On her free time she always checks her phone to see his messages. 

Sunday morning and she checked her phone but to her disappointment there’s no message from him. So she decided to send him a simple “Good Morning Oppa” but no to avail. It’s Sunday and she has no schedule for today that makes her want to work to avoid herself from missing him. It’s already lunch time but he hasn’t even read her message that made her feel annoyed. She threw her phone on her bed and decided to take a nap.

Gary POV

Gary is too busy to even check his phone due to his events in China but it made him even busier when he received a call from the PD of Running Man and invited him to be part of the next MEMBER’s WEEK as a special guest,  without any doubt Gary accepted the invitation. That’s why he need to wrap up everything and comeback on Monday morning. Its lunch time and he checked his phone and saw Ji Hyo’s message, he replied to her message ”Mian, Mong Ji, Im just so busy” but no reply from her, he thought that she might be sleeping, no he’s sure about that. He knew her very well. So he decided to upload some pictures on his Instagram to show that he’s still in China, he did not send her any message intently so that no one will suspect anything knowing that he’s in China. He wraps up everything at the end of the day and flew back to Seoul early in the morning.

 

Ji Hyo POV

It’s Monday morning and Ji Hyo is still annoyed but she need to calm herself down since she will be filming Running Man today. She decided not to reply on his message and went straight to filming. Before the filming began the members are chatting then she heard someone talked about Gary,

 

Kwang Soo: Wow, looks like Gary hyung is having a good time in China.

Suk Jin: I guess so; he’s uploaded lots of pictures.

Upon hearing that she mumbled to herself, wow he gets to upload lots of pictures but he’s too busy to reply. This guy is impossible. Then Kwang Soo noticed Ji Hyo saying something,

 

Kwang Soo: What did you say, Noona.

Ji Hyo: Nothing, Im just talking to myself.

She’s felt so annoyed, what’s wrong with you Ji Hyo, it’s not like he’s your boyfriend, remember you’re just friends. She kept telling herself that.

 

Then the filming began, and again she Mong. Filming became exciting for them since they don’t know whose week it is. At least she felt occupied with the funny banters of the members. The filming continues with everyone suspecting whose member owned the week.

 

Gary POV

Upon his arrival, Gary went straight to the filming location and had his interview. He also said that the invitation is rush but still he liked it since it’s been a while. He was happy to be back and excited especially to see Ji Hyo’s reaction. He knew that by this time she was annoyed. He is now preparing to attack.

 

Running Man Members

As usual everyone is suspecting Lee Kwang Soo. Song Ji-hyo decides to team up with Kim Jong-kook, since they both already did their Member’s Week, so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter