Happiest Day of My Life

MONDAY COUPLE: The Ending to Start a New Beginning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that day both were back on their busy schedules. They haven’t seen each other since then and only communicate thru messaging but nevertheless this is the happiest time for them.

Ji Hyo POV

She has a lot of friends but the comfort she gets with him is different. She believed that no one knows her better than him. But the thought of being just friends, it hurts. That what her heart keeps feeling but her she keeps on reminding her mind that this is the best for the both of them. No pressure, no commitments and no fights. And also he agreed with this, he said that this is better. Those thoughts keep coming to her mind.

 

After three days straight of work, she finally had her rest day. But this time instead of sleeping, she wanted to see him. She misses him. Luckily he sent her a message first.

 

Gary: Mong Ji, Mong Ji muou he?

Ji Hyo:  Nothing at all. Here at home. Wae, Oppa?

Gary: Wanna hang out with me?

Ji Hyo:  Hmmn, sounds good.

Gary: Ok, I’ll pick you up in 15 minutes. Is that ok?

Ji Hyo:  Yeah sure, Oppa.

 

In 15 minutes Gary is already standing outside her door.

 

Ji Hyo: Wow, oppa. You really came in 15 minutes.

Gary:  Told you.

Ji Hyo:  So where are going, Oppa?

Gary:  My house this time.

Ji Hyo:  Ok, let’s go!

Gary: Ji Hyo ya, I want to stop by to grocery store will you be fine here?

Ji Hyo:  Let’s go together, Oppa.

Gary: But people might see you.

Ji Hyo:  Don’t worry Oppa. I can hide my face with this. (Showing him her shades and hooded jacket)

Gary: Something is missing.

Ji Hyo:  What is it?

Gary:  Here. (He handed her a new style of halyang cap)

Ji Hyo:  Wow, oppa is this a new style?

Gary: Yup. And you are my VIP. Since you’re the first one who will have it.

Ji Hyo:  Wow, komawo Oppa.

Gary:  Kaja!

They went to the nearest supermarket to buy some groceries. Luckily since its weekdays only few people were there to shop.

 

Gary: Ji Hyo ya, (whispering) how about pasta?

Ji Hyo:  Sounds good, Oppa.

Some of the staffs started staring because of them being playful, the look in their eyes says it all, and they think that they are a married couple. Then after they finished they went to Gary’s house. Gary is living alone and it’s her first time to come in his house. And she was actually curious how it looks like.

 

Gary: Come in, Mong Ji ah.

Ji Hyo: Wow, Oppa. (She’s amazed how his house looked like, how spacious and clean and everything is properly arranged, not the kind of house a guy living alone.)

Gary: Wae? Do you like it?

Ji Hyo: I love it Oppa. The view, the space and how everything looks so neat.

Gary: Feel at home, Mong Ji ah.

Ji Hyo: I’ am Oppa. Surprisingly I feel more comfortable here than my own house.

Gary: I heard that before. I will just prepare this on the kitchen so feel free.

Ji Hyo: I wonder how many people and girls have been here.

Gary: Wow, you sound jealous.

Ji Hyo: Ani. It’s not like you’re not allowed to take anyone home.

Gary: I know but honestly you’re still the VIP ‘til here.

Ji Hyo: I don’t believe you, Oppa.

Gary: Hmmn, for a girl you are Mong Ji ah, only few have been here. Running Man members, Gil and some friends.

Ji Hyo: Wow. Komawo Oppa.

Gary: I’ll prepare the food so just do what you want.

Ji Hyo: Ohh, Kang Gary! I didn’t know that you cook.

Gary: I do but just like you for myself only. And for my VIP also.

Ji Hyo: Whoa, are you sure you know what you’re doing Oppa?

Gary: I know. ( He then took his phone and search the recipe).

Ji Hyo: Aish, Oppa. You don’t know how to do this don’t you.

Gary: I know it, relax.

Ji Hyo: Move, let me help. I don’t think you’ll finish today.

Gary: Arasso.

They started preparing and cooking together and as usual Gary is being playful again. A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter