Little Do You Know

MONDAY COUPLE: The Ending to Start a New Beginning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While walking away..

Gary’s POV

"Love always ends with tears but lingers in your heart.

It blocks your path so you can never run away. Don’t forget our memories Ji Hyo yah.

I’ll only be happy if you keep it in your heart forever.

We had no romance, but like a sock with a hole we worked it out.

I was so happy back then I spent the day smiling,

Is my life without you a dream or not a dream? Where am I headed? Is this somewhere close to you or far away? Why does my heart hurt so much?

The idea of having you by my side even though I’m crazy, I was happy.

All darkness turned to light. Even though the world turns we said that we wouldn’t, that we would always stay together. We promised to be there for each other, but now I’m alone.

I’ll keep on smiling even though it hurts believing you will be happy. Is erasing you the only way to go on living?

Today, tomorrow I will long for you but I will try my best to be fine."

 

Ji Hyo’s POV

Standing at her door while, watching his back.

"All the memories linger, from the days we were together. Like a movie playing in my head.

Memories spring up in my mind. Is sending you away, is what I want?

Don’t go. Please don’t leave. Chaebal, kajima. (her tears flowing thru her eyes)

Please stop and come back now, just tell me this is a joke. (Hoping that he will turn his back)

At that moment she was decided, if once again he looks back, she will hold onto him even though she’s not sure of herself, for once she will let her heart decide but, he didn’t look back."

Her legs gave away, she was sobbing. She was hurting but she’s a coward.

--

After that day Gary went overseas attending events here and there. He was extremely busy on doing this and that.

So as Ji Hyo, she kept herself busy pretending that she was ok. Telling herself that this was better, to realize if what she really feels for him is love as a family or if he really loves him from her heart. But day by day she missed him so much, she want to run to him. And now it hurt’s her when she heard that he’s fine now.

 

At the filming location of Running Man the members we’re chatting when she came, she stop when she heard his name;

Jae Suk: yah Dong Hoon ah, is Gary still alive?

HaHa: Fortunately he was hyung.

Jong Kook: I think he’s fine now. He’s on the process of moving on.

Kwang Soo: He’s in China right now.

Suk Jin: That’s good to hear.

 

After hearing that she felt a pain in her heart then she went inside as if she didn’t heard anything.

 

Ji Hyo: Annyeong, Oppa.

Jae Suk and the members: Oh, Annyeong Ji Hyo yah.

Everyone notice how her aura changed ever since that day, she no longer the same person when she was with Gary before. They noticed the sadness on her eyes.

HaHa: Ji Hyo yah, about what I said, miane.

Ji Hyo: It’s ok, Oppa. I understand. (faking a smile)

Kwang Soo: Yehey! So everyone is fine now.

Jae Suk: Kure, we’re family after all.

 

Months passed and Gary is now back to his usual self at least physically. After that day they never saw each other again. But one day while Ji Hyo is filming she went to a nearby coffee shop to grab herself an Iced Americano but without even looking she froze when she heard his voice. She lift her head and saw him standing in front the counter while flirting (that what she thought) with the cashier. For a second she was stunned, and then the cashier noticed her;

 

Cashier: Oh, Song Ji Hyo ssi.

Gary’s heart skips a beat when he heard her name and turn around. She was standing there in front of him. For a moment they were staring at each other’s eyes. Then he cleared his throat.

Gary: Annyeong, Ji Hyo. Add one more Iced Amer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter