Unexpected Revelation

MONDAY COUPLE: The Ending to Start a New Beginning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Hyo: Oppa…

Kwang Soo: Noona, what are you doing here?

HaHa: Daebak!

Jong Kook: Chincha?

Ji Hyo: Oppa, it’s not what you think.

HaHa: Where’s Gary hyung?

Ji Hyo: He’s not here yet.

Jong Kook: He’s not here but how did you get in?

Kwang Soo: You have a key of his house?

Ji Hyo: Yes, but it’s not what you think.

 

They went inside with suspicious look on their face. A few minutes later they heard the door opened. With a great shock on his face, Gary can’t believe what he’s seeing right now.

 

Gary: Hyung, Dong Hoon ah, Kwang Soo.. why are you here?

HaHa: Looks like you guys have some explaining to do.

Kwang Soo: Wah, I can’t believe you didn’t tell us about it.

Ji Hyo: Yah! I told you it’s not what you think it is.

Jong Kook: Then what it is?

Haha: Yah, you two sit down here.

 

The two sat down next to each other while facing the 3 guys and felt like being interrogated.

 

Jong Kook: Gary ah, Ji Hyo ah you don’t have to hide it to us. We will support you.

Ji Hyo: Aish, Oppa, we’re just friends. We decided to become friends only. No romantic feelings. Thats all!)

HaHa: It’s that possible hyung. (Haha notice Gary's face when Ji Hyo kept on defending that they’re just friends.)

Gary: Why not? What's wrong about it?

Haha: I don’t think a girl and a boy can be friends up to this level. And you’re wearing his shirt.

Ji Hyo: It’s true. Im also friends with you Oppa. What’s wrong with the shirt?

Jong Kook: Nothing, it’s just. Forget it. But it’s different. You don’t have access to our houses.

Kwang Soo: So he’s the reason why you’re always refusing to hang out with us ah Noona.

Ji Hyo: Yah!

Gary: Hyung, trust me. Look at me am I lying?

HaHa: Ok, I trust you.

Jong Kook: Don’t worry Gary ah we’re not against you guys; we’ll support you if this is what you want.

Gary: Komawo hyung, Dong Hoon ah, Kwang soo yah.

Ji Hyo: Komawo Oppa, Kwang soo yah.

Gary: By the way hyung, why are you here?

HaHa: We miss you pabo ya, we came since you’re not visiting us.

Gary: Mian. Shall we go out or order some food?

Kwang Soo: Don’t worry about that hyung! We’re bringing the food.

Gary: Chincha!

HaHa: Take the food now Kwang Soo yah.

Jong Kook: Wow Gary yah, you’re house smells good.

HaHa: Is it because there’s always a woman here?

Gary: Yah!

 

Ji Hyo is helping Kwang Soo in preparing the food, while the hyungs were in the living room. Haha is quite serious in scolding Gary about this not because he’s mad about it but because he’s concerned about him and her. He knew very well how much he likes Ji Hyo. He knew about his real feelings for her. Haha stopped when Ji Hyo and Kwang Soo came with the food. They ate and had some drinks while chatting. At first they felt a bit awkward but since they’re family there’s no need to be uncomfortable. The guys are drinking moderately to avoid going home drunk. Then Gary went out to the veranda to smoke and HaHa followed him.

 

Gary: Wae?

HaHa: Kunyang.

Gary: Wae?

HaHa: Hyung, are you sure about this.

Gary: About what?

HaHa: Ji Hyo, I know that you like her but are you sure you just want to be her friend?

Gary: If this is the only way then why not.

HaHa: But, hyung.

Gary: Dong Hoon ah, komawo.

HaHa: For what?

Gary: For worrying about me.

HaHa: I’m worried to both of you, i dont want you to end up hurting each other or should I say, you getting hurt again.

Gary:  I don’t know, you think I’m crazy right? I just have to be careful not to cross the line.

HaHa: Oh yeah, I think you are crazy. What are you going to do if she started dating someone else?

Gary: I don’t know. I don’t want to think about it.

HaHa: Hyung, you know that I love you right? I think you have to make a little bit of distance to avoid your heart getting shattered again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter