Get Some Air

MONDAY COUPLE: The Ending to Start a New Beginning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week after their last communication, Gary & Ji Hyo are both busy. Gary is always on his studio as seen on his SNS, while Ji Hyo with her packed schedule doing photo shoots and filming her new Beauty Talk Show.

December 24, the day before Running Man filming, Ji Hyo is confused and nervous for tomorrows filming due to the controversy. Somehow, things don’t feel the same. Feeling suffocated alone in her room she decided to go out for some air. As usual her secret hideout is the Han River, on her way she remember the last time she went to Han River.  Will he be there again? She was hoping to see him again there, but she felt like she’s being greedy.

Once she reached Han River, she stayed on her car for a while due to lots of people, lots of couple having their date. But she wanted to go there, go to the spot where no one can see her, Gary’s secret hideout. Preparing to go outside she wear her hoodie and cap so that no one can notice her.    

She went out to get some air. To a place where no one can find her.
Who cares if you seem a little sad and alone? Sometimes it’s lonely, no Im lonely. (Admitting to herself)

She takes her time walking to her new found hideout while thinking, her mind is clouded with lots of thoughts of him and the show without realizing that she already reached the place. She wasn’t even looking ahead, her head bow down to avoid the eyes of people. Then suddenly she bumped to someone else. She lifted her head to see the person, to apologize but to her surprise it’s him. Without saying a word they were staring at each other eyes. When she realized that it’s really him;

30 minutes ago

“Gary stayed all day on his studio. When he realized that its already late, he decided to go home. But on his way home, he felt lonely. So he decided to go out for some air. He went to Han River to his so called secret haven. While walking, he saw lots of couple having their date here and there. Somehow he felt jealous seeing them freely dating. Once he reached his hideout he stood there watching the reflections of light to the river. Remembering the time when he met Ji Hyo here, he was hoping to see her again,” eh solma” he said to himself. “That was just a coincidence.”  But then he saw someone walking towards his direction with her head bow down. Then he snaps to himself, “you miss her so much ah” thinking that it’s just his imagination. But he felt like it was real so he blinked his eyes to see, just looking at her direction till she bumped to him.”     

Ji Hyo: Oh, Oppa. Mianhe. What are you doing here?

Gary: Gwenchana, you should look while w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter