Chapter 2

Together Forever (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                                                                             "Love can be invisible but can't be hidden"

 

Yong hwa….Mr. Jung rushed to his son and hugged him….

I’m sorry appa I just want to give you a surprise……

You know how disappoint when we found the car was empty..... it’s been 5 years…I missed you son…..

I missed you too Appa….

Yong hwa….Krystal shouted and went near them……

OH My God…you are really here……she hugged yong hwa

Surprise…Little sister…..

Yahh…I’m not your little sister….I’m your Twin sister….she gave a punch on his chest….

No….no…..you are my little sister…so cal me oppa….

No…way….

You should…..

Aish…..Both of you stop  bickering…Mrs. Jung who was standing near the door came in….

Appa….I’m the elder rt….He should cal me Noona….krystal cling to  Mr. Jung arm….

Omma….I’m the elder rt….She should cal me Oppa….Yong hwa said holding his mother shoulders….

Stop it both of you…and now yong hwa all our relatives are waiting down for you….so let’s go…Mr jung said….

Yong hwa nodded and all of them went downstairs….

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Shin hey is in her room...looking at her phone screen…..

I know I made a mistake….I thought to apologize in person after you come back…..It’s been 5 years….Why are you making me to wait so long yong hwa…… shi hey was talking to the Mobile Screen while Grandpa Park entered her room…..

Why is my little princess is sad…..Grandpa park sat near her and caressed her hair……

haraboji…shin hey hugged him from side…...and rested her head in his shoulder….

What happened dear? Why are you so sad….?

Noth…shin hey was interrupted by her mobile ringtone……

Yah….Shin hey you know what…..Yong is here……Krystal shouted……

Don’t fool me idiot…..shin hey said in a angry tone……

You won’t believe me rt…then wait for a second….

Shin hey heard Mr. Jung voice calling yong hwa and someone replying back……

She froze for few seconds…….memories of yong hwa popped out as a visual before her eyes…..

Darling…..now you believe me rt….It’s really yong hwa…….and you know he is not like my old twin brother….but changed into a handsome man……Ok…Ok…..now get ready soon….and come here before the party starts…..we will surprise him….ok……

Shin hey nodded her head……

Krystal chuckled……yah….fool how can I see that you are nodding but as your best friend I know that you are nodding now……

Shut up…..krystal and now I’m going to end the cal……shin hey ended the cal and was smiling wide…..

What really happened that it changed my princess mood in a instance…….

haraboji…I’ll say everything later….but now I want to get ready so can you please leave…..

No…..not until you say……

haraboji…I’m getting late…..please…please…….

ok….but promise me that you will tell me everything…..

of course haraboji……….Pinky promise…..

Pinky promise……Grandpa smiled and left the room……

Shin hey went to her closet…..ah which dress I should wear….this? this? or this? Shin hey finally chose a elegant creme color dress and was looking at the mirror…. Krystal told that he look handsome…..so I should be more pretty….She applied little make up and gave a final look in the mirror

I will recognize you? But what about you yong?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

Yong hwa was  dragged here and there by his parents to introduce him to their guests….

 Oh…God if I know this would happened I would stayed in America itself….

Little Brother….dont worry you are star for only tonight…..tomorrow none of them here would turn back to you…Krystal said smirking….

What? Little Brother? Yong hwa pulled Krystal’s left ear…..

Yah…..krystal whine in pain……she elbowed him roughly making yong hwa groan…..

You two never change…..

Both the naughty twin looked at the direction and saw Jong hyun, Min hyuk, Jung shin and seohyun coming towards them….

Hey….yong hwa hugged the boys and gave a handshake to seohyun…..

I’m going .....you enjoy you time with your friends…..Krystal murmured and went away….

Wow…you look handsome….Man…….Jong hyun pattered yong hwa

And too cool…..yong hwa replied with a smirk….

Aish…This guy…..jong hyun gave a fake punch on his tummy….

Hyung..You know Jung Shin and Seohyun are couples now Min hyuk said with a teasing voice……

Really….Am happ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter