Chapter 9

Together Forever (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                   The best thing to hold onto in life is each other. 

The class was noisy….shin hye and ji won sitting next to each other in the front row….

ji won was talking to her new friends while shin hye was sitting quietly…..

A girl came running into the class…..the new Fab 5 members are going to perform in the auditorium…the music department students are asked to gather there in few minutes, she shouted and dragged her friends out…..

What? Fab 5 members are already selected…no…I’m going to ask them to select me and change the band name into Fab 6 ji won said making her new friends laugh….

Shin hye…..why are you still sitting you don’t hear the girl….all music department students should be there…..ji won grabbed shin hye’s hand and walked towards the door…..

The auditorium was filled with students not only from music department but also from all other departments…..

Hello all….I’m Top…and I’m GD…..and we are here to introduce the new Fab 5 members….

Jung yong hwa, Lee Jong Hyun, Seo Hyun, Jung So Min and Kim Lina…..

All 5 of them bowed before the crowd and started to perform…..

The crowd started clapping giving their appreciation at the end of the performance…..

Well….i’m happy that we have chosen the best members for Fab 5 …..ji yong said looking seung hyun….

Yes…I agree with you…no one can be better than them…. seung hyun replied…..

What? How can they say that no one will better than them…I’m going to prove them wrong…..ji won murmured and before shin hye react…..she raised her hand and said louder……how can you say that no one will be better than them without even knowing our talents…..

The people around her gasped……looking at her boldness….

seung hyun and ji yong looked at each other and smirked…..

She’s right….top…..how can you say such things without even knowing others talent…..

Ah..I’m sorry…beautiful….so can you please come to the stage and show us your talent? seung hyun asked with a smirk…..

The crowd started to shout….

Ji won suddenly felt nervous but encouraged by shin hye and her new friends….she slowly walked towards the stage……

What’s your beautiful name? top leaned front and asked huskily  near her ear…..

Kim…kim…ji won…..

Ji yong took the guitar from Jong hyun handed to ji won…….The stage is yours…..

Ji won started to play but she accidently breaks the string….leaving everyone in shock……

I…I’m sorry……she said stammering…..

Oh…no…no…love….no fresher’s impressed me so much till date like you….. seung hyun said caressing her cheek…..

Come on guy’s let’s go he called the other and signaled so min…

The others started to leave when so min..came near ji won……you really great….my brother want me to personally invite you to our fresher’s party today held in our house at 10 pm…..you should come she gave a wink and left…..

Shin hye…ji won rushed and hugged her…..do you see they all like me…..they personally invited met to the fresher’s party today….you should come with me ok……

Yah….stop a little……you keep on……..talking…let’s go the class ……shin hye said and both walked out……

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

Go away min hyuk, how dare you to stole my first kiss for such a shameful thing……krystal yelled at min hyk who sat near her in the class……

I’m sorry…..I dint plan to kiss you….you know it just happened…….

How dare you say….it’s just happened…….don’t you dare ever to talk to me again…..and now get your *** from here…..she said pushing him…..

Min hyuk let out a sigh and went and sat near jung shin……..

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

Hello all, I’m  Kim Hyun Joong….and you can cl me Mr. Kim I’m your Music Faculty and will be in charge of your class….He rolled his sleeves till his elbow and rested his hands on the table…..Who are the members of Fab 5 ? He asked looking around the class….

All the 5 of them stood up….

If you all think being in Fab 5 will be benefit  then you are wrong……I’ll treat everyone the same…take it clearly in your mind…..you….he pointed out so min…what’s your name…?

Jung so min……so min replied chewing …..

Ms. Jung…..go out and spit the gum before I through you out….he ordered her…..you 4 sit down…..

So min rolled her eye and went out of the class…..

You classes will be 95% practical and 5 % Theoretical…..Music is not something to learn but to feel from your heart……so I hope everyone here has the passion for music…..to feel it from your heart…..am I right…..?

Yes Mr. Kim…the whole class shouted in chorus….

Good…and welcome to SNU…..Today you all will have a welcome party at the Choi Mansion…..it’s not compulsory to attend…but it will help you all get know others…..ok…class that all for today meet you in next class….hyun joong said and walked out…..

So min was leaning in the wall  chewing the gum……she looked at hyun joong who was walking toward her with a smirk….

You better behave Ms. Jung  hyun joong said while passing her…..so min shrug her shoulders and went into the class…..

Yah…..you really have guts…..lina said to so min who sat near her…..

So min winked at her……

But why do the welcome party held in choi mansion……seo hyun asked her….

Bcoz…..the college principal is my uncle…ok I’m going out……It’s suffocating here…….you guys want to tag along?

Yeah…I will come with you…….lina said….

Ok….we’ll see you guys later…so min waved and went out of the class……

Seo hyun stood up from the place and walked towards shin hye who was talking with ji won…..

Hey….I’m seo hyun do you remember me? We met during your school reunion party…I’m yong hwa’s friend…..

Oh…..Hai…I’m park shin hye and she’s ji won my best friend…….i know you but we haven’t talked……shin hye said smiling…..

You two come with me…I’ll introduce to my other friend….before  shin hye reply she grabbed both the girls hand and walked towards…..yong hwa and jong hyun…..

See who’s here…seo hyun said gaining the boys attention….shin hye , ji won sit here……seo hyun pushed shin hye to sit near yong hwa and ji won next to shin hye…….creating a awkward situation…..

This is jong hyun…….and jong hyun you know shin hye already…..and this kim ji won shin hye’s friend……

Ji won bowed a little…..

shin hye what happened….why do you have a bandage on you forehead? Jong hyun asked worriedly

ah…..that….she turned her head to look at him…but her eye’s met yong hwa who was starring at her…..i just slipped from the stairs……but nothing serious…..and congrats all of you for being Fab 5 members...

yes…congrats…all of you…how I wish I’ll be a part too…..ji won said sadly….

Thank you…..but you know….we never know  we will be part of Fab5 until today morning…..it was all sudden…..it would have been good that if you two were there…..seo hyun said smiling……

Jong hyun….i’m hungry let’s go and get something to eat……and let’s go and meet jung shin I  miss him……

Jong hyun chuckle….ok let’s go….I’ll cal him and ask him to come to cafeteria with min hyuk…..he said and walked out…..

ji won ah can you come with me….I’ll introduce you to my boyfriend….

Ah…ok..i too feel bore here…shin hye ah you want to join us…..ji won asked looking at shin hye…..

No…krystal said she will come and see me here…..so you guy’s go…..

Ok….ask her to stay until I come….ji won said and walked out with seo hyun leaving yong hwa and shin hye…..

Shi hye was about to stand up when she felt a sudden pain I her forehead…..

Ouch…..she screamed lightly and sat…..

Hey…what happened are you okay…..yong hwa cupped her face……with his two hands….

Shin hye face reddened because of the sudden skin ship……I’m ok….she said avoiding his gaze……i..i..will….go to my place……

Ok…yong hwa said but wondered why she is still sitting….

Your hands……shin hye said blushing……

Yong hwa then realized that he’s still cupping her face……he took off his hand…I’m sorry…..

That’s…ok….she said and walked to her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter