Chapter 4

Together Forever (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                                                                                " Loving You Was My Favorite Mistake"

Princess…can you get me my medicine…..Grand pa Park voice heard from upstairs…..

Dae….. haraboji shin hye shouted back….

I’ll go to haraboji  room….yong hwa said without looking at shin hey and walk towards the stairs……

Yahh…shin woo….shin hey gave light slap on her little brother shoulder…..

Wae Noona…? Shin woo said pouting his cute little lips….

It would have been better if your teacher had kept  you in school for a little longer…

Shin woo chuckled…..i’m going to my room noona….she said ran towards his room….

Yah…don’t sleep and do your homework….shin hye shouted and went upstairs with Gran pa Park’s medicine….

Yong hwa enters Grand pa park’s room….

Grand Pa park see his him and turns towards the window….

Who are you? Grand pa Park ask in a stern tone…..

I’m yong hwa…your grandson….yong hwa said smiling at Grand pa Park….

Shin hye enterd the room and gave the medicine box to Grand pa Park…..

Princess If he’s here to apologize….I’m not going to Forgive him…Grand Pa Park said before sitting on his bed…..

Who told I’m here to apologize ? some peope are thinking that I’m going to lose  out to you…so I’m here to clear the misunderstanding…..yong hwa said sitting near him…..

Princess can you please take the chessboard from the cupboard and place it here…..

Shin hye nodded and open the cupboard….she took the chessboard which was kept in the cupboard for past 5 years which was half played by yong hwa and Grand pa park…. before yong hwa left to USA

He has come to make me lose….but he doesn’t know he has over confidence…Grand pa Park said smirking….

No….It’s confidence Yong hwa said smirking back…..

Oh…confidence…..now let’s see how your going to win…..shin hyye murmured to herself and removes one black pawn….and placed it on table before Grand pa Park and Yong hwa….

Do you know which is your side and who’s move is now? O you remember or forgot everything that happened before 5 years…Grand Pa asked him teasingly….

Of course I know….i’m on the black set and it’s my turn…Yong hwa said was about to make a move…but interrupted by Grand pa Park….

I have a condition….If you lose in this game…you should come here daily to meet me…

Ok…deal….but I’m not going to lose….yong hwa said making his move…

Omg….Shin hye…what have you done by removing the pawn…if he loses you should meet him daily…..shin hye said to herself….

Check mate….Grand Pa park said moving his Queen….and gave a victorious smile…..now I win you lose….so you should come to meet me daily……

I’m happy to see you happy haraboji…..i will lose every time to you…if it makes you happy…. Yong hwa said hugging him……

Ok…. Haraboji…I will leave now….i’ll come back tomorrow….

Do you had your lunch…..Shin hye cooked your favorite dish….

Yong hwa was about to say no….but was interrupted by shin hye….

Dae… haraboji….we had our linch….when you were sleeping……shin hye lied to him…..

Oh….then how the food…..i know it will be delicious…since my princess prepared it….

Dae…. Haraboji…….the food was delicious…..yong hwa said seeing shin hye….

Shin hye…..gave a angry glare…she cleared …. Haraboji….now you rest….i’ll bring you tea….

Haraboji….i’ll come tomorrow….yong hwa bowed and turned back…..

Princess go with him and sent him off…..

Haraboji…..he is not a little kid…..shin hye pouted…..

No….. haraboji…I’ll go alone…..no need of her…..yong hwa said protesting…..

Shin hye….it’s dark out….and the light outside is not functioning properly….so take the torch and go with him…Grand pa park said and lied on his bed….

Shin hye….sighs and walked with yong hwa…..out of the room….

Ouch…..shin hye slipped while shin hye was walking with…yong hwa……outside the house….

Yong hwa…dint bother and walked on his way……

Aish…shin hye….don’t fall before him….. she mentally scolded her…..

They reached his car….and there was awkward silence between them…..yong hwa opned his car door and was about sit…..when shin hey called him…..

Yong hwa….i’m…I’m…sorry……she said whispering but audible for him…..

What for? Yong hwa asked seeing her…..

Ahmm.For what I did to you during our school days…..i dint behave nicely to you……she said lowering her head….

Oh….really….but what happened don’t remember anything yong hwa replied her acting that he don’t remember anything……

Shin hye fumes in anger……hearing him…..

See…whatever happened…it happened 5 years ago…..don’t you have nothing else all these years….i moved on and so should you…. yong hwa said with a calm tone…..

Fine….you are right….I also don’t remember it correctly…I thought of saying sorry to you when I see you…..so now forget it… …..shin hye said controlling his anger….

it’s not a big issue anyways Yong hwa said sitting inside his car…..and started driving…..

right….it wasn’t a big thing…..i will tell you what moving on means….. shin hye said holding her tears……

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

Shin hye…brings tea to Grand pa Park…..

Why are you so  late? What were you friends talking about? Grand pa Park asked her sipping his tea…

I was not talking with him…I was preparing tea for you….and he’s not a kid….he’s grown up a little to much….

Grand pa Park chuckled and said….No he’s still the same yong hwa for me…..

Haraboji..don’t mistake this yong hwa with our old yong hwa…..he’s moved on and so should we…..and now it’s getting late…so sleep now….shin hye said giving a kiss on grand pa Park forehead and left the room…

Shin hye went downstairs and took the rubik cube……

i moved on and so should you….yong hwa’s word echoed in her ears…..

you are Idiot, Fool shin hye scolded yong hwa and messed the rubik cube badly……

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

Yong hwa was standing in front of his bookshelf….he thinks of the school days  when shin hey used to ignore yong hwa before her friends as she image to maintain…

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>F

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter